Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15864 15865 15866 ... 22576 22577 22578
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-11-25 17:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, that's what this is about. Thanks, Josi.

Little weirded out people really wanted to know so much that it turned into a guessing game. But this is the internet so I honestly shouldn't be surprised.

Unrelated:
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-25 17:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no interest in him, I'm safe.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-25 17:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Long day at work followed by a long day at school...

Got home and my new ear pads and headband are here /squee. My wife walks in shortly after I open my box of goodies and gives me a bottle of Glenfiddich 12 /double squee.

Alcohol, soft pads, and music... my day is looking up.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Greebo
Server: Bahamut
user: greebo
By Bahamut.Greebo 2014-11-25 17:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-25 17:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

>.>

<.<

V.V
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-25 17:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
>.>

<.<

V.V
Did you do it? *opens twitch*

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-25 17:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
>.>

<.<

V.V
Did you do it? *opens twitch*
Do what?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-25 17:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Btw, I did get screentime for those not watching.
Call me again when Spath pulls down his pants. The vid warning said "adult content", so I'm expecting such!
Still clothed, lame. Goin to sleep!
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-25 17:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I even got a little commentary in. =)

Remember, if you run out of TP, there's another roll under the sink.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-25 17:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Ah, that's what this is about. Thanks, Josi.

Little weirded out people really wanted to know so much that it turned into a guessing game. But this is the internet so I honestly shouldn't be surprised.

Unrelated:
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-25 17:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Fenrir.Weakness said: »
Long day at work followed by a long day at school...

Got home and my new ear pads and headband are here /squee. My wife walks in shortly after I open my box of goodies and gives me a bottle of Glenfiddich 12 /double squee.

Alcohol, soft pads, and music... my day is looking up.
You would be very proud. I borrowed basic earbuds from my roommate one night last week. And I almost threw up at how inferior the sound quality was. It just threw my brain off completely internally somehow and I got light-headed and I have to use my own headphones now or nothing lol

Like trying to talk on the phone verses whispering in a lover's ear beside you, unbelievable sound quality difference lol. I can no longer give you a hard time about spending so much on them

I try not to judge people too much about headphone choices. What gets me are the people on the Bose/Beats bandwagon that claim that nothing else would ever beat their headphones. Admittedly the new Beats aren't bad (sans the wireless crap), but still over priced in my opinion.

Even if you don't get that immediate wowing difference from a good pair of headphones, after you use them for a little while and go back to lesser that's when it clicks in my opinion.

My wife was one of the people who never really cared about headphones and such. She got my hand-me-down Sennheiser HD598's and Modi/Magi amp/DAC stack and has been using it for several months now. Initially the only compliment she ever said about them was that they were comfortable (which admittedly, Sennheiser and Beyerdynamic both make outrageously comfortable headphones). She can't listen to her little earbuds at work any more because she says they sound like crap now lol.

HD650's were the most I have ever spent actual money on headphones, and they were worth every penny. Says a ton about the Audeze LCD 2's that I would part with my 650's and some cash for them.

Some people see it as a waste (I paid $400 for the 650's, and the 650's + $300/shipping costs for LCD 2's), but everyone has their own value on things. I spend the bulk of my free time with headphones on and either music or games going, so owning a pair of $1150 headphones that will last me a life time doesn't seem a waste to me as it might to some.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-25 17:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

whatever it is, I didn't do it :/
By Fyyvoaa 2014-11-25 18:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still on the hunt for good earbuds.... (I can't stand big bulky things around my ears...)

also I really hope this dentist calls me back tomorrow, getting a little pissed.... been 2 months now that they've 'been trying to get information from my insurance(s)" meanwhile this filling that all but fell out is starting to annoy me... I need to get it fixed before I go out of state in less then a month.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-25 18:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Btw, I did get screentime for those not watching.
Call me again when Spath pulls down his pants. The vid warning said "adult content", so I'm expecting such!
Still clothed, lame. Goin to sleep!
Such shows are by request only.
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-11-25 18:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »
I'm still on the hunt for good earbuds.... (I can't stand big bulky things around my ears...)

also I really hope this dentist calls me back tomorrow, getting a little pissed.... been 2 months now that they've 'been trying to get information from my insurance(s)" meanwhile this filling that all but fell out is starting to annoy me... I need to get it fixed before I go out of state in less then a month.

I have a pair of Shure SE215's that I have been quite happy with. Pretty comfortable, isolate well with the foam tips, and bassy enough to make me happy. I use them when I'm on my motorcycle.

http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Isolating-Earphones-MicroDriver/dp/B004PNZFZ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416960838&sr=8-1&keywords=se215

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-25 18:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
What was your question on the Honda anyway?

I have a feeling it's the ECO or tires. Most cars these days especially the sedan Mazdas come with some bad tires.

Most new cars I drive, when you get to a certain speed, about third gear, the ECO kicks in and there's a slight loss of power and a whirly sound.

The only thing new from Honda I drive is their Civics. Too much electronics for my taste and their battery tends to die after a year.
Not getting a civic, even if I had a great deal on one.

Basically I'm looking at getting a car soon, probably going to get a CRV, honestly most likely used, as they're pricey.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-11-25 18:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

holy ***these new heroes in clicker heroes. now I need to move my bajillion gilds off of frostleaf
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-11-25 18:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
What was your question on the Honda anyway?

I have a feeling it's the ECO or tires. Most cars these days especially the sedan Mazdas come with some bad tires.

Most new cars I drive, when you get to a certain speed, about third gear, the ECO kicks in and there's a slight loss of power and a whirly sound.

The only thing new from Honda I drive is their Civics. Too much electronics for my taste and their battery tends to die after a year.

Are you talking about the ECO in hondas only, or just in general? I would have no idea for newer model, but my '10 accord has the ECO system in it and I can never feel it lose power at all. In fact it's so hard to notice, if the little light on the instrument panel didn't turn on you'd never even know.

Funny enough that you'd mention the battery too, just replaced the one in my car today. It was the original battery, but even so only about 4 years out of a battery is pathetic. Grandmother has a '03 caravan with original battery in it still...
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-25 18:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

So I just read back to find out Seha's sex dream partner, question, do you know what he looks like or did you have dream sex with a grey square?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-25 18:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
So I just read back to find out Seha's sex dream partner, question, do you know what he looks like or did you have dream sex with a grey square?
Damn those sexy grey squares!
By Jetackuu 2014-11-25 18:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
holy ***these new heroes in clicker heroes. now I need to move my bajillion gilds off of frostleaf
oh ***, I know what I'm doing when I get home...

Bismarck.Roguethief said: »
*buys jet the ultimate streetracing sleeper civic*
/slap

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 15864 15865 15866 ... 22576 22577 22578