Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15683 15684 15685 ... 22582 22583 22584
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-25 09:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

They do look like the Urutan-Yensa
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-25 09:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Making me want to renew my FFXIV subscription.
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-25 09:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post in that school thread reminded me of this. Fasforward to 9:45
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-25 09:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you know drk is a tank?
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-10-25 09:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Making me want to renew my FFXIV subscription.

but I need....

>_>

<_<

....permission.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-25 09:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

From whom? The president?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-25 09:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fondue said: »
How do you know drk is a tank?
Yoshi P. said it was.

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
From whom? The president?
He has a girlfriend.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-25 09:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ***, son. Yep, youse ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-25 09:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm bored... Falling Skies or Drag Race on prime?

Also... Trail mix is amazing.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-25 09:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Yeah
To be honest, I wasn't thrilled about it in XI and my fears became true for the most part, they outdated most of the cool lv 75 era gear and put cheap ***in it's place. I'm looking forward to see how they do it in FFXIV, they have a way of keeping relics fresh and adding cool gear rather than cheap ***. Only thing is that FFXI raised caps kinda fast, as soon as you'd take a step towards good gear on one job you'd be outdated again, if they only raise the cap with expansions, that'd be cool with me.
Keep in mind when FFXI first came out the level cap was 50 and then they slowly raised it to 75.

They can raise cap slowly, it's not as bad as we make it out to be, it's just that everyone knows about the 75-99 cap raise which was done too quickly and no one was really around for the original raising.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-25 09:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Yeah
To be honest, I wasn't thrilled about it in XI and my fears became true for the most part, they outdated most of the cool lv 75 era gear and put cheap ***in it's place. I'm looking forward to see how they do it in FFXIV, they have a way of keeping relics fresh and adding cool gear rather than cheap ***. Only thing is that FFXI raised caps kinda fast, as soon as you'd take a step towards good gear on one job you'd be outdated again, if they only raise the cap with expansions, that'd be cool with me.
Keep in mind when FFXI first came out the level cap was 50 and then they slowly raised it to 75.

They can raise cap slowly, it's not as bad as we make it out to be, it's just that everyone knows about the 75-99 cap raise which was done too quickly and no one was really around for the original raising.
Right. I just hope they do it right for 50+ where XI kinda screwed up 75+.

I think it's better that XIV has item levels established from the beginning, while XI brought them in as a life support and changed the game for a lot of people. I figured if I was going to play a new game I might as well play XIV.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-10-25 09:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been playing wow with some friends...

The shame
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-25 09:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You should be stripped of your title and sent out of the forum on a rail.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-25 09:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I just hope if they add cool battle content in this exp pack it gets more support then FFXI is giving Monstrosity.

Most viewed threads in the Battle Content Forums are Monstrosity threads asking where the content is. It's very sad lol.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-25 09:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
I just hope if they add cool battle content in this exp pack it gets more support then FFXI is giving Monstrosity.

Most viewed threads in the Battle Content Forums are Monstrosity threads asking where the content is. It's very sad lol.
XI had a bunch of enjoyable content they could've expanded upon; Dynamis, Campaign Battles, Voidwalkers, Voidwatch... I enjoyed Campaign Battles but they just let them die off instead of adding new levels to it. Think like the Quadavs unleashing some gigantic Adamantoise HNM on Grauberg or something or Dynamis - Al'taieu and Dynamis - Aht Urghan with a new line of JSE or additional Voidwalker NMs, Voidwatch paths, and new zones with Voidwatch spawn points.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-25 09:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Besieged is what we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-25 09:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Crafters can help fortify and rebuild the city
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-25 09:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

A Mor Dhona besieged would be fun....laggy as hell but fun.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-25 10:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

14 already has vertical progression in its design, of course everything in the expansion will make old gear irrelevant. I'm not sure where you're coming from in hopes that it doesn't.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-25 10:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

XI had a bunch of enjoyable content they could've expanded upon; Dynamis, Campaign Battles, Voidwalkers, Voidwatch... I enjoyed Campaign Battles but they just let them die off instead of adding new levels to it. Think like the Quadavs unleashing some gigantic Adamantoise HNM on Grauberg or something or Dynamis - Al'taieu and Dynamis - Aht Urghan with a new line of JSE or additional Voidwalker NMs, Voidwatch paths, and new zones with Voidwatch spawn points.

All those things had at least story behind them. Monstrosity didn't even get that far lol. Wasted so much time lvling Behemoth and Gnole!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-25 10:04:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
14 already has vertical progression in its design, of course everything in the expansion will make old gear irrelevant. I'm not sure where you're coming from in hopes that it doesn't.
XIV has kinda been founded upon making ***obsolete, it's expected. The difference is that XI used cheap recolored gear that looked like ***to make well designed, cool looking gear obsolete. XIV has always made new gear look cool.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-25 10:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

All those things had at least story behind them. Monstrosity didn't even get that far lol. Wasted so much time lvling Behemoth and Gnole!
Well, there was Pankration which never took off but could've been great had the monstrosity system been in place for use in the arena and if it gave good rewards.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-25 10:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

New translator makes this nyaknyaknyak sound when she speaks xD
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-10-25 10:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

possibly agent for new job? healer with a gun? *-*

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Agent
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-25 10:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Most gun jobs do the same thing, but Agent would be a weird choice among the many names available, considering it only happened once and on a single character.
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-10-25 10:14:36
Link | Quote | Reply

this was the hint he gave

Yoshi-P takes off his Batman shirt, wearing a James Bond shirt underneath. Does gun motions, says he loves James Bond, says he loves the movie Man with the Golden Gun
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-25 10:15:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quina is going to be a playable character race in FFXIV because Yoshi took a bite out of his sandwich.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-25 10:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
this was the hint he gave

Yoshi-P takes off his Batman shirt, wearing a James Bond shirt underneath. Does gun motions, says he loves James Bond, says he loves the movie Man with the Golden Gun
Gotta give Yoshi some credit the batman shirt was a nice touch.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-25 10:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

No... Just... No. I can at least partially agree with all the others. But wasting time resting to chase down NMs and spending hours trying to get a single upgrade... Why would you want more of this. X.x
First Page 2 3 ... 15683 15684 15685 ... 22582 22583 22584