Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15538 15539 15540 ... 22573 22574 22575
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-10-01 18:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »

Kinda wanna play DW myself now...

Is this some kinda of crazy anime curling game?
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-01 18:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »
Bismarck.Zenim said: »
I'm trying to imagine 2 male teacher pictures of attractive guys and a female student sleeping with them both. Then someone posting it here and female posters going, "Awww yeah go girl." Lol

I have known several girls who tried to sleep with attractive male teachers. As far as I know, only one was successful.

Guess teenage girls can keep sleeping with an older guy under the radar better than a teenage boy who had a threesome?
You know how much teenage boys like to brag about sex. Especially something like a threesome. :/
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-01 18:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

It's a side game that is annoying as all hell. Got I hated it..
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-01 18:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes and no. It's a mini game from Digimon world. Your curled against penguinmon and he cheats... Hard.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-10-01 18:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

It's a side game that is annoying as all hell. Got I hated it..
Beating that *** left me feeling so triumphant.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-10-01 18:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Beating that *** left me feeling so triumphant.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-01 18:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Yes and no. It's a mini game from Digimon world. Your curled against penguinmon and he cheats... Hard.
Remember Rockmon?

"Hey, we need to design another enemy for Infinity Mountain, what should it be?"

"I dunno, let's play rock, paper, scissors to figure out what we should base it on....Rock! I win!"

"We'll call it Rockmon.. It'll be bipedal and...Meh, *** it, that's good enough."
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-10-01 18:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Picked me up a case of this today from the store :3

Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-01 18:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought Digimon was just knock off Pokémon?
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-01 18:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Chrisstreb said: »
Picked me up a case of this today from the store :3

I had alcohol and pizza last night... It was amazing and I think I gained at least 10 pounds.

Glass of The Balvenie 14 and a glass of Grand Marnier... And by glass I mean full to the rim like it should be, not some 1.5 oz "proper" glass ***.
By daoming 2014-10-01 19:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I found out that we have a huge storm system moving into my area this Friday. This is me in the cold clutches of mother nature...

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-01 19:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Makes me think of Game of Thrones

Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-01 19:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cold is infinitely better than hot. At least you can wear more clothes and blankets and ***when cold... You can only strip so much and then you are just stuck bitching about it being hot.
By Jetackuu 2014-10-01 19:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, no
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-01 19:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

daoming said: »
I found out that we have a huge storm system moving into my area this Friday. This is me in the cold clutches of mother nature...

Think they said a huge storm is supposed to hit here too.
I live in Maryland (State in the US). The part I live in I'm pretty sure has a weather control device but no one believes me. I'm guessing most of the storm will miss us if not all of it.
By daoming 2014-10-01 19:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
daoming said: »

Think they said a huge storm is supposed to hit here too.
I live in Maryland (State in the US). The part I live in I'm pretty sure has a weather control device but no one believes me. I'm guessing most of the storm will miss us if not all of it.

I'm in Ohio, the storm is supposed to hit Friday over the course of a few hours. judging by Accuweather's radar, we're in the ballpark of 15-30 mph winds. I'm hoping to god I don't have my power knocked out, because I have no means of communication if that happens.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-01 19:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really, monster anime were just in in the late 90's, with Pokemon, Digimon, YuGiOh, and Lillica's favorite, Monster Rancher.

Personally I like Digimon over Pokemon due to the Real World and Digital World setting.

In Pokemon, some things are left either unexplained or to the imagination which results in a rather grim thought. For example in the world of Pokemon there are no animals other than Pokemon which function as that world's equivalent yet we see characters eating meat in the anime while at the same time taking a PETA-like stance in regards to Pokemon leaving no explanation as to where the meat comes from. The Pokemon world is also "too happy", most "evil" characters aren't even evil, they are simply acting out till they realize the error of their ways. The only evil person to actually die in Pokemon on-screen is Hunter J who is also the only villain to remain consistently evil through cruelty towards the defenseless.

In Digimon, the main cast is almost always a kid or group of kids from the real (our) world who slip into a dimension where reality is tied to data from the real world.

Pokemon kinda represents these 'Pocket Monsters' as natural beings, thus we can accept that a Charmander can spit fire, but there is no logic as to why or how.

Digimon, on the other hand, represents 'Digital Monsters' as beings born of, made of, and governed by data in a world that isn't natural, thus Agumon can spit 'Pepper Breath' simply because he manifests data into a physical attack.

Well, at least I know what I'm trying to say. Also, not EVERYTHING in Digimon has a 'digi' prefix attached to it. In Pokemon, everything is "Poke-"
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-01 19:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Spathmon approves.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-01 19:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Snailpplemon
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-01 19:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That actually explained a lot.

Meh, I never really got into any of it though.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-10-01 19:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll try to make this my last melancholic post. I hate bringing down moods or breaking up conversations with my bitterness and sadness, but I don't really have anywhere else to vent besides this website. I'm sorry.

What do you do when you know that someone you cared so much for is now completely out of reach, and you'll never be able to contact them via any medium ever again? How are you supposed to feel when you realize they think you hate and will forget them, without any way of being able to tell them the truth?

What am I supposed to do? It's gnawing at me, slowly killing me. I wish I was being poetic, but I feel it really is. I haven't slept yet for more than 15 minutes, and I've eaten so little, every time I try I feel physically ill. I've never felt so alone before. I don't think the break of the friendship is what's causing all of this. It's knowing that she thinks I will forget about her. That she thinks I hate her. When it couldn't be further from the truth. These things that are so precious to her, me remembering her most importantly, she thinks I can't do.

I'm so lost.
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-01 19:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I'll try to make this my last melancholic post. I hate bringing down moods or breaking up conversations with my bitterness and sadness, but I don't really have anywhere else to vent besides this website. I'm sorry.

What do you do when you know that someone you cared so much for is now completely out of reach, and you'll never be able to contact them via any medium ever again? How are you supposed to feel when you realize they think you hate and will forget them, without any way of being able to tell them the truth?

What am I supposed to do? It's gnawing at me, slowly killing me. I wish I was being poetic, but I feel it really is. I haven't slept yet for more than 15 minutes, and I've eaten so little, every time I try I feel physically ill. I've never felt so alone before. I don't think the break of the friendship is what's causing all of this. It's knowing that she thinks I will forget about her. That she thinks I hate her. When it couldn't be further from the truth. These things that are so precious to her, me remembering her most importantly, she thinks I can't do.

I'm so lost.
YouTube Video Placeholder
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-01 19:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That is just why I have my preference, but I still like playing Pokemon.

Spathmon approves.
I could change my avatar to Angewomon and digivolve to...

Angewomod!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-01 19:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

I'm so lost.
Well, the only thing I can think of is take your time. Find peace with yourself, by the time you do this perhaps she will have done the same. Regardless you won't be in your right mind if you rush things in an hunger and insomnia-induced panic
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-10-01 19:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
That is just why I have my preference, but I still like playing Pokemon.

Spathmon approves.
I could change my avatar to Angewomon and digivolve to...

Angewomod!
LadyDevimon > Angewomon :I
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2014-10-01 19:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, you guys are a lot more active at night!
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-01 20:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said: »

Way to jinx it.
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-10-01 20:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said: »

Most people probably at work through the day, though with timezones it could very well be day right now for some! :D
By fractalvoid 2014-10-01 20:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-01 20:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

LadyDevimon > Angewomon :I

[+]