Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14567 14568 14569 ... 22574 22575 22576
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Minefield
By Queen Kweh 2014-04-17 16:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

look what I found

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-04-17 16:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I'm bored. Why isn't my new phone here yet. Why is the sky blue. What color is David Bowie's magic. At what point does one enter the Matrix only to become the Matrix. Is 2 + 2 truly 4?

There is no justice.

***OR******
1)Boredom isn't good.
2)Is it an iPhone?
3)Sure beats it being brown.
4)There is no color in David Bowie's magic, for HE IS magic.
5)I don't know the answer for I didn't understand the third film.
6)Why do I feel there should be an "E" in truly.

HTC One M8, I don't like Apple products. Overpriced guff. Getting the phone for basically free since it was $200 from AT&T with my contract, and my M7 is in excellenct condition and is going for $200+/- on eBay at the moment. So yeah, why not I said.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-17 16:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hockey game is on tonight, wonder if I should get Panda Express orange chicken or be a lazy *** and just order a pizza....

Obligatory: lolhockey.

Serious: Chinese sounds good.
By volkom 2014-04-17 16:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

i like hockey ._.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-17 16:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I like HTC phones, mine is still ticking away and it's old.
I have a Moto Atrix HD. Love it. I don't want another phone. I don't need fancy shmancy stuff for a phone. So I don't think I will upgrade anytime soon. If I break it however I will prolly buy a new phone and keep on going with it.

ONLY Complaint I have with phone is that Google changed the colour of the Play Ap for music from Blue and Black to White and Orange. Seeing as how I use the MP3s on phone as my music in my truck and drive at night a lot, IT BLINDS ME. >_<

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-17 16:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So this is a lil late, Sup folk!

Leon, any thoughts on new ESD? I like the Shuttle Bay, hope we get to run a muck in it.

Last night I did a Elite Storming The Spire, for more Commendation things, and 3 of the 5 were in same fleet, chatting it up, and I was in my Dyson Carrier, well, they chatted about it in the briefing, nothing bad, but I was all >_< being the point of attention. Luckily no smack talk was done so it went ok. I ended up listening to them out of curiosity (cause I usually mute people) and well, I was amused during rest of the match.

Also, got a bad *** Purple Tactical Console from the Commendation Tier Rewards. Extra Tetryon Damage! Put that on my Nakura Space Weapon set and with my Proton Cannon. Boom. >:3
Server: Hyperion
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2014-04-17 16:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Poro Poro said: »
look what I found

Man I love being on the same server sector o: Duty roulette woot

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-17 17:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I could go for some pizza, but I'm burnt on Dominos, Pizza hut doesn't do it for me, and the majority of the alternatives are just too greasy...

I guess I could break down and order Papa Johns, but it's so expensive and not my favorite...

Trying to save some money though...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-04-17 17:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel bad for all of you that don't get to eat real pizza and have to resort to pieces of cardboard with cheese and sauce on top.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-17 17:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel bad for all of you that don't get to eat real pizza and have to resort to pieces of cardboard with cheese and sauce on top.
I feel bad for me too...

If I had more kitchen space (and storage) I'd try to get some supplies and make my own, but it's just not the same in an electric oven...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-04-17 17:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

even just a real pizzeria would do. just have to order the right things. generally not much more expensive than fast food pizza, but the quality is tons better. fast food pizza is just so awful, the only one I've ever remotely been able to eat is Little Caesars, they actually make an attempt to have their stuff taste like something.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-17 17:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

the ones around here taste like absolute ***, I can't even eat it.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-04-17 17:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm happy to admit my Domino's up the road is really good. Always has high quality pizza and taste! :D
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-17 17:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

even just a real pizzeria would do
I wonder if such a thing really exists there. Hell even if you go to Rome, which is still Italy, they have no idea how a pizza is supposed to be. In general if you move outside of Naples pizza's gonna be some wishful focaccia. Rest of southern Italy is slightly better, but I've eaten some terrible pizzas in Calabria too. Move north though and you're better off not even trying.

So yeah, I wonder if the neapoletan tradition is used somewhere in Eagleland.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-04-17 17:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

the one by my house specializes specifically in Neapolitan pizza

p.s., wtf am I looking at here

they're just sitting down, relaxing, trying to enjoy a nice clean MLG tier game of Go Fish when all of a sudden, OUT OF LEFT *** FIELD, this *** comes in and tries to commit a felony with sodapopalypse. I MEAN WHAT THE ***
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-17 17:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

even just a real pizzeria would do. just have to order the right things. generally not much more expensive than fast food pizza, but the quality is tons better. fast food pizza is just so awful, the only one I've ever remotely been able to eat is Little Caesars, they actually make an attempt to have their stuff taste like something.

Quality of pizza depends on where you live etc. Look into chains like Barro's, Spinato's, NYPD, or even Jets and Hungry Howies (since you mentioned Little Ceasar's as being tolerable) and see if they have locations in your area. I have discovered that the thin crust Papa John's isn't half bad.

edit: Didn't realize you're in Italy, if thats the case don't expect much since Pizza is actually American and not Italian. Also don't ask for anything with Alfredo sauce either.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-17 17:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Didn't realize you're in Italy, if thats the case don't expect much since Pizza is actually American and not Italian.

wat
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-17 18:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Obvious obviousness but it also surely depends on the cook. Went to a pizzeria once and got some crunchy weird thing instead of a pizza. Turned out the guy in the kitchen was egyptian.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-17 18:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Didn't realize you're in Italy, if thats the case don't expect much since Pizza is actually American and not Italian.

wat

Flatbreads go back to ancient Greece, but what we call pizza today is an American concoction. The idea of Pizza does stem for Naples, but the popular modern Pizza is very much American. It's kind of like Tacos, the popular idea of what most people consider a taco is in fact a Chingadera, which is also an American concoction from the World Fair in Texas.
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-04-17 18:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I just ordered dominos but no pizza D: new chicken they have and the Parmesan bites. mmmmm

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-04-17 18:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

uh, pizza originated in Naples, lol. just because america largely changed it doesn't mean we invented it
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-17 18:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

This is how it is in Sweden:

Quote:
Pizza arrived in Sweden with Italian guest workers and became popular around 1970. Swedish pizza is mainly of the Neapolitan type and most pizzerias in Sweden have pizzas Margherita, Capricciosa and Quattro Stagioni at the top of the menu, although with altered recipes. For example, a Swedish Margherita uses Swedish hard cheese instead of mozzarella and dried oregano instead of fresh basil. The Swedish pizza has been developed with lots of inventions and styles, creating a tradition distinct from the Italian one, although some names may coincide. Occasionally pizzerias offer "Italian pizza" imitating Italian recipes in addition to the Swedish ones.

A typical Swedish pizzeria offers 40-50 different named varieties in the menu, even up to 100, and personal modifications are offered. Besides, many pizzerias also serve salads, lasagne, kebab and hamburgers, especially if there is a facility to sit and eat. Italian style restaurants often combine a restaurant menu with a pizza menu.
Some popular varieties common in most of Sweden, mostly with the same name, all having tomato sauce and cheese to start with and additional toppings:

Capricciosa: mushrooms, ham
Quattro Stagioni: ham, shrimps, (mussels), mushrooms, artichoke
Vegetariana: mushrooms, onion, (pineapple), (artichoke), (asparagus), (paprika)
Marinara: shrimps, mussels
Frutti di mare: tuna, shrimps, mussels
Napolitana: anchovies, olives, capers
Hawaii: ham, pineapple
Ciao-ciao (folded): beef, garlic, (onion)
Calzone (folded): ham
Bolognese: minced meat, onion, (fresh tomato)
Africana: ham/beef/chicken, banana, pineapple, onion, curry powder
Kebabpizza: döner kebab, onion, green peperoncini, (kebab sauce poured over after baking)
Mexicana: various recipes with minced beef, jalapeños, onion, spicy sauce and other hot ingredients
Varieties with filet of beef or pork and sauce béarnaise and onion
One of the most popular types of pizza in Sweden since the 1990s is kebab-pizza, and a song in the Swedish Eurovision song contest 2008 was "Kebabpizza slivovitza". The invention ought to be a result of the common tendency of pizza bakers to create their own flagship compositions and novel flavors, using whatever might be available in their kitchen. Since the last years one can find pizza with fresh lettuce or chips (French fries) put on top after baking. The amount of topping compared to the crust is rather high in international comparison.

The typical side order with Swedish pizza is a free "pizza salad", made with shredded cabbage, coarse pepper and sometimes red paprika, slightly pickled (fermented) in vinaigrette for a few days. In general, Swedish pizzerias are private enterprises and not franchise, often owned as a family business by immigrants, but very seldom Italians.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-17 18:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It's italian. Brought to America by our immigrants.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-17 18:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I clarified..but not like anyone cares for semantics.
First Page 2 3 ... 14567 14568 14569 ... 22574 22575 22576