Leviathan.Celille
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Celille
By Leviathan.Celille 2013-03-06 13:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Escorian said: »
I am gonna reinstall this game.

Just in time for White's Day. The daily Xie(Shii) quest for this event gives up to 32k exp, but you need access to the floating continent.

Btw I'm a 23 ranger named Tempura on ship 2, look me up and we can do CO's and stuff together.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-03-06 13:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i cant wait il be on sometime tonight
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-03-06 13:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Server 2, Serra Rhor. I haven't been on in a few weeks (vacation) but I'll try and poke my head in one day soon.
 Sylph.Saikou
Server: Sylph
user: Saikou
By Sylph.Saikou 2013-03-06 19:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah White Day I totally forgot about it so I guess I'll login and afk until Friday so I can reap the rewards.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-03-07 06:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Laffter, what ship you on?

And there's only one problem I have with PSO2 and that's the fact that you have to pay to access your room =( Kinda sucks that I have to sell all these furniture I get from these areas.

Also, I thought I accidentally sold my MAG when in reality, I just didn't know where to access it lol (cuz I got a level 100 mag item and I see people with mags and I was like ;-; )

I also used up my special package code yesterday and got myself a new "boom" stick x 3 (one for each class) and the female cast costume.

I also partied with Sheed yesterday. Was fun!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-03-12 21:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally decided to pick this MMO back up after taking a break, doing subclass quest (finally unlocked hard mode lol, they dumbed down the quest from when I first was doing it xD)

me and my RL friend also have a team going if anyone is interested in joining~ (I dunno if there is a XIAH one or not ...)

Ship 2, Catnipthief.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-03-14 12:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So question about the white day mission, that's like one of those emergency missions that go across the ticker at the top right? Cuz I only was able to do it once, without realizing there's a damn client order for it.

Also, Ranger is fuunnnn, I just wish I realized sooner that stacking myself with range defense wasn't a good idea (lol .-.)
 Leviathan.Celille
user: Celille
By Leviathan.Celille 2013-03-14 15:43:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
So question about the white day mission, that's like one of those emergency missions that go across the ticker at the top right? Cuz I only was able to do it once, without realizing there's a damn client order for it.

Also, Ranger is fuunnnn, I just wish I realized sooner that stacking myself with range defense wasn't a good idea (lol .-.)

Yes it's one of the 10 or so emergency quests that happen every few hours on the hour. The ticker will show up 15 mins before it starts, and the EMQ is usually up for 30 mins. You should try to do it as many times as possible while they're up because if you have a full multi-party area (12 ppl in the same instance) you can get really good EXP.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-03-19 06:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celille said: »
Yes it's one of the 10 or so emergency quests that happen every few hours on the hour. The ticker will show up 15 mins before it starts, and the EMQ is usually up for 30 mins. You should try to do it as many times as possible while they're up because if you have a full multi-party area (12 ppl in the same instance) you can get really good EXP.
Yeah, I'm getting used to that ticker and I know exactly what EQ is coming up next. (Plus, there's a twitter account bot that posts them. Forgot the url cuz I'm at work but it can be useful. I'll post it later if it hasn't been posted yet.)

Sega has stole my soul once again. This time, since it's a F2P game, It'll prolly be for a very long time.
 Sylph.Nazantia
Server: Sylph
user: Nazantia
By Sylph.Nazantia 2013-03-22 23:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been wanting to play this for a long time now. I just don't want to get heavily invested in the JP version and have to start over when NA version comes... but we've been waiting forever. Here it is, end of Q1 and they still don't have a release date posted (previously announced to be out Q1).
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-03-22 23:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't get your hopes up for NA PSO2. The PSO franchise has done nothing but shaft the English community.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-03-22 23:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Don't get your hopes up for NA PSO2. The PSO franchise has done nothing but shaft the English community.

Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-03-23 19:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

srsly why u guys bother waiting for the us server u could be on the jp server having fun >_>
By Zeota 2013-03-25 16:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

^Pretty much this especially given how almost every barrier to entry has been removed.
 Phoenix.Darkzeru
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkzeru
By Phoenix.Darkzeru 2013-03-25 21:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

For those curious bout NA release (lol)
They already confirmed recently that it's being delayed.... (like we didn't catch that already)

Currently there ISN'T an ETA so not much to look at let alone to worry bout...
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-03-25 21:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darkzeru said: »
For those curious bout NA release (lol)
They already confirmed recently that it's being delayed.... (like we didn't catch that already)

Currently there ISN'T an ETA so not much to look at let alone to worry bout...
kinda figured that with the lack of updates on the site :x
[+]
 Phoenix.Darkzeru
user: Darkzeru
By Phoenix.Darkzeru 2013-03-25 21:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't speak on behalf of PSU NAs original schedule as at the time i didn't play online until after the fact....

Not really impressed with the NA lay out as of yet....

Then again....

Naw i wont go there
(lol SOJ not giving SoA anything to work with)
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-03-26 10:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Yep

http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/25/4146658/phantasy-star-online-2-delayed-in-north-america-sega-confirms
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-07 07:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally ordered my PSO2 Vita special package :3 got it and it's pretty good lol...

spent the last few days mainly on the Vita (since my PC blew up on me :/)

Finally unlocked fighter last night~ so happy lol.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-04-07 09:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

fighter is pimp but im liking gunner alot more :)
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-07 09:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Cardinalgate said: »
fighter is pimp but im liking gunner alot more :)

yeah I need to work on that also lol.
 Bismarck.Shyral
user: shyral
By Bismarck.Shyral 2013-04-15 11:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

For anyone else that was wondering how to play the game before it gets released to North America (if ever):

http://kotaku.com/5928484/cant-wait-for-phantasy-star-online-2-heres-how-to-play-the-japanese-version
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-04-15 16:37:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Shyral said: »
For anyone else that was wondering how to play the game before it gets released to North America (if ever):

I fell out of the loop with PSO2, is this a serious possibility? I would hate to think that they would straight up drop a NA release for this. I don't mind playing on PC but I was really hoping to have a console version.
 Ragnarok.Phettyx
Server: Ragnarok
user: Phetty
By Ragnarok.Phettyx 2013-04-15 16:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »

I fell out of the loop with PSO2, is this a serious possibility? I would hate to think that they would straight up drop a NA release for this. I don't mind playing on PC but I was really hoping to have a console version.
Didn't read the article, but yes it's possible. Just need to download the game and make a JP Sega account. there's even an english patch for the game to make it more accessible to those who can't read scribbles.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-15 16:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Loving the new areas lol, can't wait for EP2.
 Bismarck.Shyral
user: shyral
By Bismarck.Shyral 2013-04-15 17:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »

I don't know if it is a serious possibility. However, the fact that it has been delayed this long is not a good sign, imo.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-04-22 10:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going through my Symbol Arts gained-by-people-using-them tab and all I have to say is...

So

Much

Softcore Hentai

And lots of food
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2013-04-22 10:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
I was going through my Symbol Arts gained-by-people-using-them tab and all I have to say is...

So

Much

Softcore Hentai

And lots of food

this surprises you?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-04-22 10:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't expecting like 15/25 pages of it to be softcore hentai/perverted stuff tho.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22