Help me improve my mnk plz
First Page 2
 Bahamut.Shadowskull
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shadow273
By Bahamut.Shadowskull 2010-05-18 12:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

WARNING!!! incoming BIIIIIIIIIIG topic!!!!

kinda bored atm cause i dont know how to improve my mnk, appreciate all of your help. aint have to answer all my questions.

TP set:
Destroyers/_/_/Astrolabium
Walmart/PCC/Aesir/Brutal
Mirke(att+acc)/melee gloves/ultalams/rajas
Foragers/brown belt/byakoo/fuma

my idea: black belt, torque, melee gloves +1

working on usu things atm but aint have money for body so i think i will only get hand, legs, feet.

WS set:
O-hat/PCC/Aesir/etheral
Mirke(att+acc)/melee gloves/ultalams/rajas
Foragers/virtuos/shura/denali

my idea: wulgaru head piece, gorget, usu.

Eva set:
Hades sainti/_/_astrolabium
ohat/eva torque/etheral/eva earring
scorpian/seiryo-kote/ultalam/rajas
forager/brown/byakoo/af+1

my idea: dont know if i should change brown and byakoo for eva. else im aiming for boxer mantle, usu hands. would have kirin osode but dont know if i should change it with scorpian body.

when i get my black belt imma make a pdt- setup.

also thought about doing a counter setup but dont know if its worth. maybe for shadow down`?

also thought about doing eva merits, but gonna wait after update, in case they adding new merits.

allrdy have birdbanes and faith baghnaks.

have heard that with the new magian trial weapon OAT you could make an awesome footwork setup. anyone know if its worth?

i know i have allrdy written some ideas i could improve, but kinda hard to do with lil ppl up.

have a nuhn pop item and gonna aim for enkidu hands for my blu. are they good for af too?

thx for help

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Lorielain
Server: Shiva
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-05-18 12:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a few questions along this line; I am a MNK main, after all.
Should I aim for Rajas/Ulthalam's, or is the Lava/Kusha set better for Asuran Fists? Obviously, Rajas and ulthalams would come in handy for BLU when I get it up that high, but as Asuran fists has a 10% STR mod and is a multihit WS, as well as the huge tilt toward DoT over WS on MNK, would 12acc/6atk be better than 6.5acc/6.5atk + the 5str's effect on the modifier?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-18 13:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

those Lava/Kusha rings would be great for an Asuaran fists build, since ACC above all is required for that WS.

As for the Wargfangs, usually when you use Footwork,your H2H wouldnt count since you're using your feet. But its worth a try.
 Unicorn.Fosgate
Server: Unicorn
user: Fosgate
By Unicorn.Fosgate 2010-05-18 14:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Your TP set is just fine. Im not sure what race you are or if you have STR or Hand to hand merits but your WS set makes me a little iffy. For asuran fists its 10%STR 10% VIT but you cant forget about WSC on weaponskills.

I have very similar gear to your WS set but i use things like Fenrirs earring, coral earring+1, Potent belt, Shura head and Rajas+Flame ring. For me, adding in this extra str upped my WSC to the next tier without sacrificing accuracy. There's a large swing to WSC tiers on Asuran fists. Its such a swing that even 5 str might not be enough to hit another WSC tier. If you can balance your WSC mods to hit the highest tier possible, all the better.

Your evasion set is good however, the only time i use evasion set is to cast utsi:ichi and i use a similar setup to yours except i put on Af pants for the + counter. MNK has pretty good evasion skill, but has access to so much haste that you should be able to ride Full Tp gear between shadows.

Counter setup? This is your counter setup: Put on relic boots for counterstance cast and go right back to your full DD set. The boost from boots is awesome. For about 95% of the things you do, fulltime counterstance with those boots bonus. You can get shadows up off counter or two.

Im not sure what kind of things you do with mnk, but if you tank salvage, full time those Haides. I full time the Haides everywhere. I like the acc and it parses soooooo damn close to destroyers.

finally, you need a Focus up/down set. Remeber, focus with af boost gives you +30 acc. You can take a bunch of acc out during Focus (most of the time) and then add more acc for when focus is down. I'll use something like Hanzo Tekko during times when focus is down. Monk is all about DoT. If you miss, your DoT suffers

Bahamut.Shadowskull
Server: Bahamut
user: Shadow273
By Bahamut.Shadowskull 2010-05-19 07:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

thx for all the advices.

mnk is fully merited + 5 Str, 8 h2h and 4 crit.

the part with the str ws rly surprised me. always thought its all about acc and att. i would have a ruby ring with dex+1 and a chivrolous chain with dex+1.

when i solo on mnk, i put up my eva setup and go /dnc. works rly well, just waiting to improve it even further. maybe anyone knows if its better to swap scorpion body with KO?

aint have relics except hands, but working on the rest, especially the feets. always thought you have to keep em on for the effect.

thought about a OSHIT makro. something like arhat set, jelly ring, campaing ring, ...
also saw that we have plenty of counter improvments. earring, a new neckpiece, af+1 panties, ...

think you could get a rly nice amount of counter when ***hits the fan.

90% of my playtime i duo or lowman things. thats why i try to keep a lil survivor setup.

last point: rly big thx for the advice for the focus up/down setup. gonna work on it defenitly. a few thoughts:

neck: maybe i could swap my pcc for this new hast+1% neckpiece. also would have my chivrolous chain if needed.

head: theres this new head piece with hast+6% but acc-10. since mnk is sushi or pizza onry job, it might be possible to equip it while fokus is up?

ring: swap the 4 att acc with my 4 str 1 dex ruby ring?

hands: hopefully get my 3 part of usu hands. would it be good to use em in fokus down? and melee gloves for fokus up?

belt: if fokus is up, and i ws, it might would be possible to swap the virtouso with this new VNM att belt. or just use a warwolf belt?

ammo: my idea is to swap astrolabium with smart grenade. yay or nay?

and btw: is do use af boost before ws and switch back to melee gloves :)

thx for help
 Diabolos.Renavi
Server: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-05-19 07:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep the SH for Eva, and don't change to STR rings unless you know you're capping ACC and won't need it. 2x Toreador's is 14 ACC and even with capped ACC you will only have a 65% chance of landing all 8 hits I think. MKD Head for WS if you can get it, think it's WS Acc+15.

Oh, and I would use Boost + AF Gloves before WS then change back to Melee Gloves to get the Attack +15 or w/e is on it.

And about the Focus down/up, It still depends on your ACC, if you're capping or near Capped ACC then yeah switch to Melee Gloves when Focus is up, depending on what you fight, you most likely will be though so it sounds okay. Good luck on that 35 piece.

Gah, I keep finding other things I could answer, about the having to leave Relic Boots on for full Counterstance effect, it's like the AF, you just have to have it on when you use the JA to get the full effect, then you can switch them back to something else.
 Shiva.Lorielain
Server: Shiva
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-05-19 07:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, that would depend...Instead of TPing in ohat, which is 10 acc, you are tping in in effectively -20 acc. The loss of the 10, MINUS 10 more. This reduces your focus bonus to +10.
Removing your pcc from here will render Focus useless and, if you used it without AF, you'd sit at -10 acc from where you started.
 Diabolos.Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-05-19 07:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I missed the head part.. Yeah, it still depends on your ACC, if you TP in that while Focus is up I wouldn't switch out for Melee Gloves instead of Usu. So I guess you're choosing either +15 Attack or 1% Haste to TP with.

And the neck piece.. Still dependant on ACC, but if you cap then of course extra ACC is useless. You're choosing 1% Haste Subtle Blow +5 or ACC+13
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-05-19 08:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

IMO, the biggest time you really need to worry about ACC gear is 1: Bird camp and 2: High Level stuff... However, high level NMs and mobs can be alleviated with high acc foods i.e.: Bream Sushi+1 or Dorado Sushi+1. Off the top of my head, I believe it is 18% and 19% ACC bonuses respectively. Rajas ring is just sex on your fingers, I have both lava and kusha and still can't justify using them over Rajas/Ulth. IMO, only combos that beat Rajas/Ulth is /Mars's (umm yeah...), /Toreador or /Snip+1 or /Divisor. In all honesty, it's based off preference. However...Iota is just plain wrong on MNK...nuff said :P
 Diabolos.Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-05-19 08:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

L/K Rings are 12 ACC, Rajas/Ulth is 7 ACC(4 from Ulth, then 3 from Rajas, I'm not sure if it rounds up or down tbh) So it's either 12ACC or 7ACC 5DEX 5STR 5STP and 5 Subtle Blow. For TPing and WS's, the 12ACC will probably beat out those for MNK at least. MNK is a job that gets one of the least boosts from that ring since our main WS is multi-hit and it's a DoT job. If MNK is your only 75 DD and you have a mage or something I would definitely go Tamas Ring over Rajas. Also, since it's a DoT oriented job, the more you miss, the greater effect it will have on your total DMG output. Of course, capped ACC Rajas will win.
 Unicorn.Fosgate
By Unicorn.Fosgate 2010-05-19 17:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey just to add to this.... here is a PERFECT example of a focus up/down build by Vegetto. You only take out what you know is already passed cap. No point sitting at 20 acc over cap on a mob when you can replace those spots with STR and att.

Ill go find the math for AF WSC tiers as well.

The following is all Vegetto's original post and i take 0 credit from it

Now, for ws, w/o focus up, I'll usually use this build on G colibri.

Destroyers/empty/empty/Black Tathlum
Hissho Hachimaki/Soil Gorget/Merman's/Minuet Earring
Togi+1/Usukane Gote/Toreador's/Toreador's
Forager's/Life Belt/Shura Haidate/Usukane Sune-Ate

With capped h2h merits, this build gives me 403 acc (409 is needed to cap Greater Colibri)

On G colibri, this build gives me 92.1% hit rate on the higher lv G colibri for asuran.

Now, when I use focus with temple crown, I get 30 acc.
With 433 acc, I'm well over the acc cap for colibri, so then I start removing acc.
First thing I do is drop shura haidate and replace them with Usukane Hizayoroi.
Then I swap from usu gloves to Bkote
This leaves me at 418 acc (still 9 acc over the cap).
Then I swap on Rajas in place of a Toreador's.
Now, I'm at 414 acc.
Taking the other toreador's off and replacing it with Flame ring puts me at 407 acc, which now leaves me at 94% acc (one under the cap) on the higher level G colibri and capped on the lower level ones.
 Unicorn.Fosgate
By Unicorn.Fosgate 2010-05-19 18:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i couldnt find the post regarding WSC tiers so i just did the math myself.

Because SE has some kind of Vengeance against decimal points, WSC tiers only go up every few units once you reach a new whole integer. I suck at math but here goes...if im not dead on, im deadly close

WSC tiers for total STR+VIT on Asuran fists:

WSC = floor (floor((STR x 0.3) + (Vit x 0.3)) x .83)

And we get the same value for multiple stats.

If my tiers are off, anyone please go ahead and correct it. But basically you get the idea...

Total STR+VIT
Tiers:
151-154
155-158
159-162
163-166
167-170
171-174
175-178
179-182
183-186
187-190
191-194
195~ didnt go any further

Whenever you can get to a new tier, you add 1 WSC which you get to add to your base DMG in the whole WS calculation.

So lets say you are using asuran fists on a G.Colibri and you have 420 ACC (11 over cap). You cant get past 95% acc so you have 11 ACC you can dump.

Lets also say you have 161 total STR+VIT. In order to get to the next WSC tier you need at least 2 STR. You could drop that ulthalums and replace it with a Flame ring. Now you just lost 1.5 att and 4 acc (which if @ 420 acc on colibri you dont need) but you gained a +1 to WSC which you get to add to your base dmg. You might have just upped your fSTR too but i'm not going to get into that.

I'll take 1 WSC over 1.5 attack any day. Crap ill take 1 WSC over 1.5 att and 4 acc.

Unless you can hit another WSC tier, throw in ATT or ACC depending on what you need. But just dont do something stupid like AF in an osode for the +20 WSC mods which might only up you a tier or 2 in place of losing that acc and att from your murky watercolors.

So basically this is what i mean by dont ignore STR and VIT altogether, but know what you are losing when you try to mess with your WSC. You would be fine tuning the crap out of the WS, but in the end isnt that what you wanna do?

Leviathan.Mdkuser
Server: Leviathan
user: monchat
By Leviathan.Mdkuser 2010-05-20 03:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shadowskull said:
WARNING!!! incoming BIIIIIIIIIIG topic!!!!

kinda bored atm cause i dont know how to improve my mnk, appreciate all of your help. aint have to answer all my questions.

TP set:
Walmart/PCC/Aesir/Brutal
Mirke(att acc)/melee gloves/ultalams/rajas
Foragers/brown belt/byakoo/fuma

my idea: black belt, torque, melee gloves 1

working on usu things atm but aint have money for body so i think i will only get hand, legs, feet.

WS set:
O-hat/PCC/Aesir/etheral
Mirke(att acc)/melee gloves/ultalams/rajas
Foragers/virtuos/shura/denali

my idea: wulgaru head piece, gorget, usu.

Eva set:
Hades sainti/_/_astrolabium
ohat/eva torque/etheral/eva earring
scorpian/seiryo-kote/ultalam/rajas
forager/brown/byakoo/af 1

my idea: dont know if i should change brown and byakoo for eva. else im aiming for boxer mantle, usu hands. would have kirin osode but dont know if i should change it with scorpian body.

when i get my black belt imma make a pdt- setup.

also thought about doing a counter setup but dont know if its worth. maybe for shadow down`?

also thought about doing eva merits, but gonna wait after update, in case they adding new merits.

allrdy have birdbanes and faith baghnaks.

have heard that with the new magian trial weapon OAT you could make an awesome footwork setup. anyone know if its worth?

i know i have allrdy written some ideas i could improve, but kinda hard to do with lil ppl up.

have a nuhn pop item and gonna aim for enkidu hands for my blu. are they good for af too?

thx for help

assuming 75 base DEX, your TP gear has:

200+82+27+(75+25)/2=359 acc

your WS gear has:

200+82+61+(85/2)=385 acc

Therefore, something is wrong with your gear sets. You have too much accuracy on your WS set ( or too few accuracy on your melee set if you prefer). You should always make gear sets with the same accuracy ( approx.) for melee and WS. This is very important.

You should always make a gear set with assumption that you are capping accuracy with your TP set, because you use the right food to go with it ( meat, pizza, sushi, depending on the situation).

Let's say for example that you are making a pink bird set: your TP gear has 359 acc, crab sushi makes it 359*1.13=405, almost caped. So i'd suggets to use a toreador's ring or an accuracy earring, and you'll be set.

Marinera pizza +1 makes your TP set a 398 acc, and sole sushi+1 makes it (359+6/2)*1.16=419.

Now you see what's wrong with your gear set: it is good for stuff that need less than ~400 accuracy to cap, which includes a lot of things already ( dynamis limbus sea salvage pre boss). There is also a 26 accuracy difference between your tp and ws sets.

I suggest you to make two sets:

First set is your current melee set. call this a focus set if you want; but for WS *remove* 25 accuracy from your gear. The easiest way to do it imo is use orochi nodowa instead of PCC, shura kabuto instead of O.hat, black belt or warwolf belt instead of virtuoso.

Second set would be a set with 385 TP accuracy. You need to add 25 accuracy on your melee gear. it will be hard, but can be done: first, toss your ethereal earring, it is probably the worst choice of AN earring, and get a hollow earring, the best AN earring imo ( +4 acc). Then get noritsune kote (+10), torreador ring or at least NQ sniper (+3), cuchulain's mantle (+7). You're set.

with the above gear set, you get 450 acc with sole sushi+1, 427 with pizza+1. This gear will be an ok pizza set for things stronger than birds ( salvage bosses, einherjar, mamoojas, etc).

summary: if you are poor, and cannot expect usukane, you will be stuck with pizza or sushi, sushi more often than pizza. I suggest getting more accuracy gear during TP phase as suggested above ( hollow earring and noritsune kote at least are cheap), and get a MKD hat with +25 WS acc so that your are more free to swap your accuracy gear around for more STR or ATT. Do not use more accuracy during WS than melee, unless you know you will be far from capping accuracy.

Note1:

Someone above said that accuracy is more important for asuran fist than any other WS, which is not true. Accuracy is equally important for any WS that doesn't get an accuracy boost. jumping from 90% to 95% WS accuracy is a 5.5% increase wether your WS has 8 hit or 2 hits. using overkill acc on asuran fists is useless as 66% is the max 8-hit Asuran fists rate. MNK is a job that caps STR fast ( 10 fSTR is teh cap with destroyers), but a monk w/o any usukane is nowhere close to caping STR on anything decent. You need 103 TSR to cap STR on birds, and birds are considered weak already. you need 110-120 to cap on MMJs and similarly hard mobs.

Note2:

Rajas ring is your best ring wether your accuracy is caped or not, do not drop it for anything else. Lavas/kushas are bad rings for TP. the store TP+5 on rajas does more than people think( about 2% WS damage boost), not to mention +1 fSTR, +2.5 attack ( = about 2-3% melee dmg boost), and +2.5 acc. For WS, lavas+kusha are decent but do not waste time on them. Instead get a MKD hat with +25 WSaccuracy, and all your WSacc issues on WS will be solved, you'll full time flame ring+rajas ring.

Note3:

I saw people above trying to justify meat builds at bird camps, because they know they are not goign to cap accuracy. You arent capping accuracy because you are using the wrong food ( or no food at all lol), it is just bad to not use any food at birds, crab sushis are real cheap. Also, crab sushi build at birds is *much* better than meat kabobs builds, idk why soo many people claim meat is better ( peopel claim that for polearm SAM too..). And if you are going to use meat there, hades sainti NQ is better than destroyers, unless you have full usukane.

Unicorn.Motenten
VIP
user: Motenten
By Unicorn.Motenten 2010-05-21 16:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

@Fosgate:

"WSC = floor (floor((STR x 0.3) + (Vit x 0.3)) x .83)"

is wrong. Stat mods on Asuran are 10% Str/10% Vit. That changes the tiering dramatically. What you listed is closer to the stats for Stringing Pummel.

Tiers for Asuran (Total Str+Vit):

100-109 = 8 WSC
110-129 = 9 WSC
130-139 = 10 WSC
140-149 = 11 WSC
150-159 = 12 WSC
160-169 = 13 WSC
170-189 = 14 WSC
190-199 = 15 WSC
200~~~~ = 16 WSC

There are no increases at 120 or 180. Otherwise, you need to hit increments of 10. Most people will be in the 12-14 WSC range.
 Unicorn.Fosgate
By Unicorn.Fosgate 2010-05-24 13:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

woops thanks. Yea i dont know why i put STR/VIT at 30% my bad. I knew the tiers were much farther apart last time i looked. I couldnt find the math so i did it myself, with the wrong mods woops.

Same concept still stands, just replace this math with mine for exact numbers.
 Diabolos.Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-05-24 14:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Full timing a STR ring.. I don't think I'll ever understand why.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 14:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Renavi said:
If your acc is capped, what's going to be better?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-24 14:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Diabolos.Renavi said:
ATT+, or the pimp rings
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 14:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Diabolos.Renavi said:
ATT , or the pimp rings
Idk if you're being serious or sarcastic here.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-24 14:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Diabolos.Renavi said:
ATT , or the pimp rings
ATT (serious), pimp rings (sarcastic)
 Diabolos.Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-05-24 14:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm.. I take that back, MNK can cap Accuracy on some things, but ACC+7 is a decent amount. I guess it depends on your other gear and what you're fighting too. I've just never seen anyone able to cap ACC and fulltime STR Rings for events or anything. Would it be better to use ACC rings to try and cap ACC without food first, then use meat instead of sushi? Or pizza, I'm not sure what the full effects are.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 14:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Diabolos.Renavi said:
ATT , or the pimp rings
You know why attack is usually utilized over str, right? Because any slot you can get str, you can get at least double the amount in attack.

For example, 11 str (AND minus acc from dex-) vs 22 attack on alkies vs bkote

Osode vs Togi, if togi didn't have the acc advantage, osode would be better when fstr not capped, ect.

So now we have attack ring, 5 attack vs str ring 5 str. Unless your fstr is capped, 5 attack isn't even going to be close.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 14:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Renavi said:
Hmm.. I take that back, MNK can cap Accuracy on some things, but ACC 7 is a decent amount. I guess it depends on your other gear and what you're fighting too. I've just never seen anyone able to cap ACC and fulltime STR Rings for events or anything. Would it be better to use ACC rings to try and cap ACC without food first, then use meat instead of sushi? Or pizza, I'm not sure what the full effects are.
On anything worth a grain of salt, pizza is going to be your best food option. As for fulltime, str rings, some things yes, some things no, but even on the things w/ no, could probably do it at least 40% of the time (when focus is up) depending on your build, food, and target.

Hell, even Justice torque > faith torque if you're h2h doesn't get bumped up a base dmg from the faith torque and acc is capped.
 Diabolos.Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-05-24 14:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You think 420-430 ACC is enough for most EG things? I wouldn't take MNK to a merit PT so I don't care about capping ACC on Birds, just EG events. Limbus, Sky, Dynamis, Sea is about all I do for now.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-05-24 14:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Diabolos.Renavi said:
ATT , or the pimp rings
You know why attack is usually utilized over str, right? Because any slot you can get str, you can get at least double the amount in attack.

For example, 11 str (AND minus acc from dex-) vs 22 attack on alkies vs bkote

Osode vs Togi, if togi didn't have the acc advantage, osode would be better when fstr not capped, ect.

So now we have attack ring, 5 attack vs str ring 5 str. Unless your fstr is capped, 5 attack isn't even going to be close.
yeah, I knew that without having to get into painstakingly annoying detail.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 14:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Limbus, w/ an exception of a few mobs, should take less acc than colibri for apollyon. The tenemos ones are a bit more evasive. As for sky, everything but gods, a simple pizza should push you over cap. Dynamis, should be good to go w/ meat for non iceland and be good w/ pizza in icelands. Sea, depends on what in particular you're fighting, some of them can be evasive, other'snot so much.
 Diabolos.Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-05-24 14:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

These are the gearsets I want for MNK one day.

TP

WS

Edit - This is assuming I only use pizza, and I can change some things depending on the event.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-24 14:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Overshooting on acc by a long shot w/ pizza. Rajas/tor, forager, bkote. I only bust out things like cuchulain's mantle on rly evasive mobs.
By Virtuosus 2010-05-24 14:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Renavi said:
These are the gearsets I want for MNK one day.

TP

WS

Edit - This is assuming I only use pizza, and I can change some things depending on the event.

No, you're doing it wrong. Do *NOT* WS in Osode.
First Page 2