Odin.Zicdeh said:
Congratulations, you're a retard.
[+]
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-05-11 09:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

On the topic of ninja, I wonder how Innin and Yonin will be modified for subjobs. Additionally, I can't wait to friggin bust out my Octave Club when the first cap comes out shoooopshoop!
 Asura.Kowen
Server: Asura
user: Kowen
By Asura.Kowen 2010-05-11 09:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
i'm against it.

why?

that means i gotta slave my nin from 37 to 49 .-. and i'm not a tanking person.

I don't know which jobs you plan to take to 99, but don't forget that this'll really open up the viability of other subs too. I can see /RDM being awesome with a lot of jobs.
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-11 09:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Neojuggernaut said:
On the topic of ninja, I wonder how Innin and Yonin will be modified for subjobs. Additionally, I can't wait to friggin bust out my Octave Club when the first cap comes out shoooopshoop!

This is SE we're talking about, they're gonna add a big fat "NOT APPLICABLE AT LEVEL 80" on it :/
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-11 09:47:44
Link | Quote | Reply

SE has already stated that Yonin/Innin won't be useable by /NIN, nor will the new WHM stances be usable by /WHM.
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-05-11 09:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

People that are against this level cap are obvious idiots. Yea there are some draw backs (boo hoo you have to level the job some more -.-) but at the same time we are receiving new abilities, new spells, new gear and the possible chance that /nin won't be subbed for every damn thing.
[+]
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-05-11 09:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

they'll probably just raise the level cap to something that's not 80.
 Diabolos.Voevod
Server: Diabolos
user: Voe
By Diabolos.Voevod 2010-05-11 09:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm totally against this. I have played this game for over 5 years and haven't gotten half of what most have had in this game. Why? Because I take breaks and don't live in here. I still enjoy it, but fawk missing a good party (hello RL party) or a night out with the better half. So the game takes a side seat.

So yeah ... I think this level cap increase sucks!!!! Hardcore Sucks! But SE isn't adapting the game for the people like myself that play in RL too, and have social lives ... they are adjusting it for the non-social tards that call this place home. Yall have fun leveling.

*** you and have a nice day too :)
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-05-11 09:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like when you rain on my parade, gotta out up with it tho. :( can someone post dancing kfc guy to make me feel better?
 Bismarck.Rellz
Server: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-05-11 09:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
People that are against this level cap are obvious idiots. Yea there are some draw backs (boo hoo you have to level the job some more -.-) but at the same time we are receiving new abilities, new spells, new gear and the possible chance that /nin won't be subbed for every damn thing.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-11 09:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Voevod said:
I'm totally against this. I have played this game for over 5 years and haven't gotten half of what most have had in this game. Why? Because I take breaks and don't live in here. I still enjoy it, but fawk missing a good party (hello RL party) or a night out with the better half. So the game takes a side seat.

So yeah ... I think this level cap increase sucks!!!! Hardcore Sucks! But SE isn't adapting the game for the people like myself that play in RL too, and have social lives ... they are adjusting it for the non-social tards that call this place home. Yall have fun leveling.

Dude, you're cool!
 Valefor.Argettio
Server: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-05-11 09:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Voevod said:

Something something something WoW-side
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-05-11 10:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said:
Dude, you're cool!
^
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-05-11 10:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Argettio said:
Something something something WoW-side

Lulz, ^ this too
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-11 10:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Voevod said:

So, instead of getting to 99 in a week from 75 (like most no-lives and botters (hi2u Dubont)) you would get it to 99 in a month.

So what? You think that those who get it to 99 first would have that great of an advantage?
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-05-11 10:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Vacian said:
Post removed by user
Couldn't agree more.
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-05-11 10:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
Diabolos.Voevod said:

So, instead of getting to 99 in a week from 75 (like most no-lives and botters (hi2u Dubont)) you would get it to 99 in a month.

So what? You think that those who get it to 99 first would have that great of an advantage?

youre funny korpg, cause 99 isnt for 7 months
 Sylph.Pwrlessgirl
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrlessgirl 2010-05-11 10:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
eskae said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
eskae said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
I'm against dumbasses undercutting Khroma ore! XD lol.
behold, the same type of *** that complains about imperial wootz ingots being overpriced
You ever try mining those? Edit: I am a miner, have been for years, Undercutting a item from 500k to 300k is pretty stupid. And keep your insults to yourself tyvm, Dont need negative input :) And I'm a female, so *** doesnt apply to me. Have a nice day troll!
i guess you havent heard of ISNMs. or economics. ive had smithing 100 for ages, i know these markets better than i should... when ingot prices are too high, ore prices crash as a result. there was a period where khromas were hitting the AH too slowly on my old server before the merge, and so ingot prices would fall to the point of them not being worth it anymore, yet khromas would not drop because of stubborn people like you lol. also, calling everyone that has a different view a troll is old, thought you heard?
Picking a fight with a random person is fail. Move on already.

LOL at Surreal... got three phrases for you:
Economics of Scale
Horizontal Integration
Vertical Integration

Since you are not able to Pwrmine enough Khroma to control the mining market "Horizontal Integration" and thus you are loosing AH fees and precious AH slot space by overpicing the Ores that won't sale due to others (your fierce competitors) whom ascribe to an "Economics of Scale" approach by undercutting you, taking their little profit, going back to mine, and do it all over again faster than you... my dear you must just go VERTICAL.

Why not Vertically integrate and take Smithing to 100 and your GS to 60? This way you can control your acquisition of raw materials (the ores), production (crafting), and retail (AH sale) of your finished product Imp Wootz Ingots. And make some extra gil producing your own platinum ingots.

p.s. you might wanna go Gardening your own plat nuggets + farm your own tree cuttings
 Titan.Alyssah
Server: Titan
user: Alyssah
By Titan.Alyssah 2010-05-11 10:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Everybody just keep all their jobs at 75 and don't level. They'll feel so stupid if no one goes through with it. (6)
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-11 10:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

***, ***, ***' *** & blat-blat!
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-11 10:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rellz said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

ahem.

the possible chance that /nin won't be subbed for every damn thing.

That is echoing on my mind. Everyone pay attention to this person, he just said something smart!
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-05-11 10:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Wonder what will happen to khroma/imp wootz ingots when the mobs in mount zhayolm check TW at 99... /in before khroma market bottoms out!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-11 10:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

eh you guys assume too much, stop assuming, let SE do the Job, knowing SE they wont let you get overpowered.... /rdm will be kewl, but who knows? maybe they dont let convert happen for /sub. so bleh, stop going all co-co when you dont even know what SE plans... SE is trolling you so much at making you wait for the good stuff.. meh, they just improoving the caps because FFXI has become a game for vets ... new players are well, not around much anymore. I havent done half of the things I should on this game, ive played for 4-5 years now..on and off, last break took 2 years off of it.. big deal, I still like the level cap increase, it's more to look forward too, you know?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-11 10:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Chupacabra said:
Wonder what will happen to khroma/imp wootz ingots when the mobs in mount zhayolm check TW at 99... /in before khroma market bottoms out!

add new mobs that drop it? ...cap the zone? who knows, SE can make unexpected things happen. Se has 6 months to balance the cap into the game, theyre not going 99 next month geez.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-11 10:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Something, something, something, no desu.

Needs moar desu.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-11 10:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Something, something, something, no desu.

Needs moar desu.

<3
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-05-11 10:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, the khroma statement was a joke. I'm sure it's going to impact the costs though if the level scales to 99 in mount zhayolm. The only thing I could see to stabilize it would be to remove it from the mining list altogether... and add it to some drop pool somewhere.

Also, OP missed the boat a few months back when they announced the cap increase. Where were you when all the people were Q_Qing back then?! Sheesh... keep up with the times old man.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-11 11:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Voevod said:
Hardcore Sucks! But SE isn't adapting the game for the people like myself that play in RL too, and have social lives ...

Hasn't it always been this way though? Pretty much everything SE has done seems to require a large investment of time to complete.

Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-05-11 12:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well seeing as they released a pic of someone in full whm af converting, its safe to assume two things. 1 convert will be available, and 2 that whm had very bad gear. Honestly its easy to forget, FF isn't life, you CAN quit if you don't like what is coming, that isn't a judgement, I forget too sometimes. Just a fact