FFXIVPRO.com is a property of FFXIAH.com.
Final Fantasy XI
- Personal Information. We may ask for personally identifiable information ('Personal Information') if you register on FFXIAH.com or our forums.
We only require that your email address be accurate when you register with these services.
- Access Logging. FFXIAH.com automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, FFXIAH.com cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- Cookies. FFXIAH.com may set and access FFXIAH.com cookies on your computer.
- Cookie Sharing. FFXIAH.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to FFXIAH.com's cookies.
- Behavioral Advertising. We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
- Online surveys and polling. Information is collected when you volunteer to complete surveys or participate in polls.
- Browsing. Information is collected while browsing through our website. This information is collected to help run our site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, to monitor the level of activity on our site, and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion.
- Links to other Websites. Parts of our site contain links to affiliates and third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you use these links, you will leave FFXIAH.com's website. When you access these other sites, please understand that we do not control the content and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that website. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each website you visit. This Online Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those websites linked to our site. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit Personal Information.
We may ask our registered users the name(s) of their chracter(s) inside of Final Fantasy XI.
We will link the character names with your user account after the user successfully completes a verification process.
The registration of a character may be made public, but the user linked to that character will not be made public unless that character participates in the forum..
All characters' auction house transactions are obtained from public price histories inside of Final Fantasy XI's auction houses.
Therefore, all characters' transactions collected by FFXIAH.com will be made public by default. FFXIAH.com registered users
may opt to hide their verified character's transactions.