Dont Know If I Got Hacked Or What.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dont know if i got hacked or what.
Dont know if i got hacked or what.
 Ragnarok.Womblina
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Womblina
By Ragnarok.Womblina 2010-05-02 09:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

okay so the facts, I use the token, i sign in by using the mouse clicking thing i change my passwords regulary and i dont visit many websites on my computer and i use regular virus checks.

Played as normal last night logged out as normal.
Go to log in this morning and i get to the page where is says "Play" " Back" yaknow the page that says remember your family and the out doors etc.
and it says " you can not play without any content ID"

So I go into the reactivate content ID page (I loathe the idea of paying again to have something reactivated that I didn't cancel) and it wont allow me to do anything coming up with error code ERROR UCS 1104 something about payment stuff but my debit card hasn't changed nothing is different.

If I look at account summary it doesn't show the content Id's being cancelled.

Is anyone else experiencing this ? or have experienced this in the past ? gm told me to call on tuesday, my concern is about 2 years ago I got hacked my account got rolled back and they told me they only do that once.

Any information is greatly appreciated

Womble

Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-05-02 09:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Just sounds like a card issue, try re-entering your details. If you use Debit the account just simply expires and you renew after however many months, unlike credit card which automatically pays monthly. Also, if you're past the password screen you haven't been hacked.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Womblina
Server: Ragnarok
user: Womblina
By Ragnarok.Womblina 2010-05-02 09:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

-_- im an idiot, had to pay like £13 for no reason >< to reactivate stuff card details same just needed to re send :-/ oh my did i ever panic haha okie dokie topic closed thanks Darkanaseur :)
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-05-02 09:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Womblina said:
-_- im an idiot, had to pay like £13 for no reason >< to reactivate stuff card details same just needed to re send :-/ oh my did i ever panic haha okie dokie topic closed thanks Darkanaseur :)

not like you paid extra.. stop being a ***...
[+]