HP Increase Progression To 75 And Possibly To 99 To Predict Gear Latent

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » HP increase progression to 75 and possibly to 99 to predict gear latent
HP increase progression to 75 and possibly to 99 to predict gear latent
 Unicorn.Alarin
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Alar
By Unicorn.Alarin 2010-04-26 08:45:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I was talking about Sorcerer's Ring last night with an ls mate, and a thought occurred to me that with the increase in the level cap the base HP on all races and jobs will increase as well meaning a greater amount of gear will be required to put you into latent. Is anyone aware of what the progression is typically on hp as you level up so that we can predict what base hp will be like as we approach 99?

As a naked Hume 75BLM/RDM I sit at 968 hp with no hp merits. For Elvaan and Galka that base number will be higher, so what we may see as the level cap increases is that sorc. ring may become less viable for any race except taru, or a macro in piece post convert.

Did a check on wiki, quick google search, ffxi forums search, and bg search and so far doesn't look like anyone has compiled information on this subject before.
 Unicorn.Lilpug
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: lilpugi
By Unicorn.Lilpug 2010-04-26 14:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

i would assume that the gear they are bringing out or the augments that we will be able to recieve will counterbalance the hp increase, therefore meaning that items liek sorcerers ring and medecine ring will still be valid equipment pieces, or you can do it the cheap way and just get hit in the face to get in yellow ;)