Forum » FFXI » General » Fiat Lux
Fiat Lux
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-04-24 09:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The Wiki is wrong, my server hasn't had and doesn't have control of any of the posted zones needing controlled and Hecate's Cape is in possession by a known server regular. Appears you ONLY need the Medal of Altana to enter the BCNM.

Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-24 09:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Is your prove that known server regular has it or something else? Because it's not like people don't switch servers and sell stuff
 Unicorn.Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-04-24 09:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw, reliable lsmate saw him with it and this guy that had it ain't been switching servers, unless someone from another server came and sold it to him. It is only rare :3
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-24 09:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

That's exactly what I meant. Someone came from another server to sell it. People do it all the time to make money. Hell people trying to sell it for 10mil over here even though it's worse on T4 than the 1 mil ixion cape. Oh yeah and just checked. Wiki is right.

Unicorn.Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-04-24 09:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So begins my army of one takeover of said zones -.-
 Asura.Shambo
Server: Asura
user: Shambo
By Asura.Shambo 2010-04-24 09:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually work for that company QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
 Fenrir.Fdeath
Server: Fenrir
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Fdeath 2010-04-24 13:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

@Shambo you already left fenrir OO
 Cerberus.Havocin
Server: Cerberus
user: Havocin
By Cerberus.Havocin 2010-05-03 04:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep looking for this Campaign op to show up but i haven't seen it and to the best of my knowledge (i'm checking the region info almost religiously). The 4 zones have not been under our countrol yet since the update and there are literally dozens of those Hecate capes and the Tiercel Necklaces on the AH... Either ppl jumped servers to sell them or there is something i'm missing because i'd stake alot on the fact that we have not had even 3 of the 4 zones once since the update.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-05-03 04:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Havocin said:
I keep looking for this Campaign op to show up but i haven't seen it and to the best of my knowledge (i'm checking the region info almost religiously). The 4 zones have not been under our countrol yet since the update and there are literally dozens of those Hecate capes and the Tiercel Necklaces on the AH... Either ppl jumped servers to sell them or there is something i'm missing because i'd stake alot on the fact that we have not had even 3 of the 4 zones once since the update.

People are server hopping around from servers with Fiat Lux, buying the items, and then server hopping to worlds without Fiat Lux ops available to sell at a huge markup.
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-05-03 04:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
People are server hopping around from servers with Fiat Lux, buying the items, and then server hopping to worlds without Fiat Lux ops available to sell at a huge markup.

This.

Should be pretty obvious really.