Greatest. Pic. Ever.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » greatest. pic. ever.
greatest. pic. ever.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-23 17:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Meh, at least I wasn't doing anything life threatening atm, and token has been disabled so I don't have to get in contact with friend to get a code anymore..

Still highly annoying to have to go through all those screens again to get back on just because I was stupid enough to click the link.
It's still HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. If that were a virus, I bet you wouldn't say "oh hey, I was dumb enough to click the link, so it's ok!"

I didn't say it was okay, just saying I'm glad I was able to get right back on and wasn't going to log onto my corpse face down in the dirt.

Oh and the 'stupid enough to click on it' is because this isn't the first time he's done it and I shoulda expected as much.
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-04-23 17:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I clicked it. FF is still running fine.

Love this song. It's so epic.
 Caitsith.Blurr
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-23 17:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Caitsith.Blurr said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Cerberus.Hiryo said:
I think this is much better;

Funny pic~

Thanks, you just crashed my game -.- ***.
You should just report him really. I'm doing something pretty important in the game atm. If i had clicked that ***and it crashed me, I'd be pretty pissed right now.

lol and it'd be your fault >.>.

MAYBE he can get in trouble idk.. id disagree with that too. but yeah, your fault <.<
Rickrolling is one thing, posting ***that can crash people's games (supposedly) is another.

it'd just be an unstable system crashing (what i assume in windower version windowed) on the rick roll. wasnt a special/different site, just a redirect.
Point it should be removed if it's really crashing games. That's just plain HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and while it'd be funny looking at it happen to someone else, would piss me off for sure if it happened to me.

as much as i agree with you too, i still stand by my other position as well lol.. everyone and their mother should know to not click on links or open mail from people they dont know. even visiting unfamiliar websites now with a simple url can be malicious to you potentially.

and since hes not exactly positing a link to infect your computer with a virus... its kinda falling in grey area.

did he post a link to something that would be considered potentially hazardous or malicious (just because it can affect unstable systems, its really not), or did he
just post a link to something funny ?

idk personally. unless theres some technical logistics im overlooking, its just morally grey area.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-23 17:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Am I the only one who doesn't mind getting rick roll'd? <_<
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-04-23 17:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-23 17:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well just looking from the link, I can assume it's not youtube. Rickroll is fine. Rick roll + crashing game or some other annoying ***is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Caitsith.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Caitsith.Ravant 2010-04-23 17:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:
I think this is much better;

Funny pic~

I hate you...
Made me LOL though
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-23 17:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:

id mind a lot more if i crashed myself while doing something important in ffxi, or anything for that matter.

but it would be my fault and id only have myself to blame lol.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-23 17:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mind normal ones, I find the whole thing stupid really and just brush it off for what it is, the 12 year old mentality of 'I got you ahahah'

But this particular one pisses me off because I either gotta be quick to close the tab (because it shrinks the window and starts bouncing around) and just spam enter to get out of it or use Task Manager..
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-23 17:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't crash anything for me so I don't mind haha
 Quetzalcoatl.Rumaha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Rumaha
By Quetzalcoatl.Rumaha 2010-04-23 17:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually like the song, and best Rick Roll ever because of what happen when you click back xDDDDDDDDD lol'd a lot.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-23 17:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll hit yo uguys up w/ a meatspin one of these days then since you guys don't seem to mind lol
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-04-23 17:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It didn't crash me. Still in front of the AH and chatting on LS. And Never Gonna Give You Up is still looping~
 Cerberus.Hiryo
Server: Cerberus
user: Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-23 17:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mind normal ones, I find the whole thing stupid really and just brush it off for what it is, the 12 year old mentality of 'I got you ahahah'

But this particular one pisses me off because I either gotta be quick to close the tab (because it shrinks the window and starts bouncing around) and just spam enter to get out of it or use Task Manager..

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-23 17:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

SE does more to crash me when playing FF than a rick roll does.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-23 17:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:

I get it, you're a troll... No need to post the picture over and over.
 Cerberus.Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-23 17:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:

I get it, you're a troll... No need to post the picture over and over.

Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-23 17:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I get it now. You're opening your mouth because you want a *** placed within.

I'm sure you can walk down the street for less than 5 mins and find someone willing to let you suck their *** man
 Cerberus.Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-23 17:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Oh, I get it now. You're opening your mouth because you want a *** placed within.

I'm sure you can walk down the street for less than 5 mins and find someone willing to let you suck their *** man

Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-23 17:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hiryo said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Yea sure, that'd maybe be a relevant post if I had actually clicked your link. Try harder, lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-23 17:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

No guys he R real troll because he r have trollface.jpg as avi.
 Cerberus.Hiryo
By Cerberus.Hiryo 2010-04-23 17:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
No guys he R real troll because he r have trollface.jpg as avi.

YUS.

Edit:

Hurr durr
 Seraph.Pikachu
Server: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-04-23 17:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

what is this i dont even D:
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-23 17:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

dont click links or open mail from people you dont know lol.. even on what you may consider to be a trusted website like ffxiah >.>

i clicked the link thinking it was a funny picture too, and it messed with my computer a little bit against my wishes.

i clicked something i didnt need to though, and obviously shouldnt of. the outcome was/is 100% my fault >.>

if he were posting links to ***that actually *** up my/other ppls computers, it would be bit of a different story. still my/anyones fault for clicking it, but a wayy different story.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-23 17:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Somehow I really doubt you'd be saying 'it's my fault' if you clicked on a link on a site you trusted and it *** up your computer to an extent you actually had to pay out money to fix it.

I mean you can sit there and say you would all you want, but if it actually happened, I highly doubt you'd live up to that.
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-23 17:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Somehow I really doubt you'd be saying 'it's my fault' if you clicked on a link on a site you trusted and it *** up your computer to an extent you actually had to pay out money to fix it.

I mean you can sit there and say you would all you want, but if it actually happened, I highly doubt you'd live up to that.

actual cost fixes have indeed happened to me personally (malicious software related). just about everyone ive ever helped with computer stuff has needed to reformat and or get new ***on account of clicking or doing stuff they shouldnt of been doing.

i still stand by my position on it. if you do stuff people have been clearly telling you not to do for generations, your probably going to get burned.

just dont click links or open mail from people you dont know guys >.>, no matter how curious. save yourselves the headaches and $ fixes.

edit: and if you do, dont *** about it. since youve been warned about it as much as taking candy from strangers >.>
 Alexander.Stormzz
Server: Alexander
user: Stormzz
By Alexander.Stormzz 2010-04-24 21:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Blurr said:

actual cost fixes have indeed happened to me personally (malicious software related). just about everyone ive ever helped with computer stuff has needed to reformat and or get new ***on account of clicking or doing stuff they shouldnt of been doing.

i still stand by my position on it. if you do stuff people have been clearly telling you not to do for generations, your probably going to get burned.

just dont click links or open mail from people you dont know guys >.>, no matter how curious. save yourselves the headaches and $ fixes.

edit: and if you do, dont *** about it. since youve been warned about it as much as taking candy from strangers >.>

"just dont click links or open mail from people you dont know guys"

$20 says the peeps who got pwned by Ted Kaczynski would have said the exact same thing, only...