Leviathan.Raistlins
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: djnavy
By Leviathan.Raistlins 2010-04-23 09:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anybody have this problem?

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/error/serverError_us2.html

Every time i log in and click on my name is gives me that error message. But when i click on the link for the LS Community profile on my Character profile on this site, it works.
 Caitsith.Foliage
Server: Caitsith
user: Foliage
By Caitsith.Foliage 2010-04-23 09:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

basically what i've noticed with this is that it's an error that has to do with your internet cookies. if you continue through on that page and use the auto-login process and then leave the site without closing your browser, open it again in the same browser you will not encounter the error again. when your cache resets after shutting down your browser, it will bring up this error again when you try to redirect from another site the next time you open a new browser. i'm not sure if there's a setting in the internet options to get rid of this or not but i don't really see it as much of an issue. hope this helps.
 Leviathan.Raistlins
By Leviathan.Raistlins 2010-04-23 10:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not use the auto-login feature on the site, I log in with user/pass every time.

And even removed myself from the LS that i'm in... and rejoin after I log off and restart my web brower.
And it does the same thing.
 Leviathan.Raistlins
By Leviathan.Raistlins 2010-04-24 17:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Now i'm clicking on the link for my profile on this page and it does the same thing