First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Ragnarok.Roudidou
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Roudidou
By Ragnarok.Roudidou 2010-04-29 18:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
Last merit pt i ever had on RDM i had to comvert after the first Bird, yes the very first pull. DD`s didnt know how to avoid dmg, but if theres downtime in a pt its always the mages fault isnt it
Unfortunately, most of the time it's true. Either that or the BRD's fault that the chain ended because he had to cast songs on whining members xD
 Ragnarok.Roudidou
By Ragnarok.Roudidou 2010-05-03 22:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Jamjam said:
Of course, I meant the DDs in merit parties that are obviously falling asleep on the computer. They store their tp to 200-300 for no reason.
most dd's just engage, leave, engage, leave, WS. (repeat)
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-03 23:05:07
Link | Quote | Reply

dont mess with da bard he will start spamming the aoe sleep >.>

<.<

/stares are roudidou

o.o
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-04 01:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Roudidou said:
Asura.Calatilla said:
Last merit pt i ever had on RDM i had to comvert after the first Bird, yes the very first pull. DD`s didnt know how to avoid dmg, but if theres downtime in a pt its always the mages fault isnt it
Unfortunately, most of the time it's true. Either that or the BRD's fault that the chain ended because he had to cast songs on whining members xD

I'll back this up too, sometimes I'll go through a period where it seems like half the parties I'm in on rdm I have to deal with someone whining about something that couldn't be helped/isn't my job to babysit them. I used to give people the benefit of the doubt but honestly anymore if I were in a situation where I had to convert after the first pull, I'd just excuse myself and disband rather than get yelled at for it after the next pull. If they want to be full of themselves, someone else can deal with them. :3
 Ifrit.Phlow
Server: Ifrit
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2010-05-04 13:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm currently standing in Whitegate on my SAM without haste.

What the ***, mages. What the ***.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-05-04 13:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Phlow said:
I'm currently standing in Whitegate on my SAM without haste.

What the ***, mages. What the ***.
I lol'd
 Ragnarok.Roudidou
By Ragnarok.Roudidou 2010-05-04 20:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
dont mess with da bard he will start spamming the aoe sleep >.>

<.<

/stares are roudidou

o.o
wut?! why would i EVER do that...? ^^;;;;> {Sleepga} >>> Greater Colibri
 Ragnarok.Roudidou
By Ragnarok.Roudidou 2010-05-04 20:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Ragnarok.Roudidou said:
Asura.Calatilla said:

I'll back this up too, sometimes I'll go through a period where it seems like half the parties I'm in on rdm I have to deal with someone whining about something that couldn't be helped/isn't my job to babysit them. I used to give people the benefit of the doubt but honestly anymore if I were in a situation where I had to convert after the first pull, I'd just excuse myself and disband rather than get yelled at for it after the next pull. If they want to be full of themselves, someone else can deal with them. :3
I agree.
 Ifrit.Phlow
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2010-05-04 22:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Roudidou said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Ragnarok.Roudidou said:
Asura.Calatilla said:

I agree.
No, I'm really *** serious. I'm still in WG. And I still don't have Haste.

Or March.

*** lazy *** support / mages. Srsly.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-05-04 23:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I will change to WHM and haste you!! Where are you guys at when I want to party on WHM.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-04 23:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
I will change to WHM and haste you!! Where are you guys at when I want to party on WHM.

I love having a whm, with my dnc friend we're 3/6 already! holy banana ice cream batman!
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-05-04 23:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

PLEASE COME TO IFRIT Flionheart!!!!
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-05 22:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply