LOL - World Of Lolcraft :)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » LOL - World of Lolcraft :)
LOL - World of Lolcraft :)
 Bahamut.Ashbringer
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Ashbringer 2010-04-16 11:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.html?forumId=10001&sid=1

Look at all that QQ over one simple addition to the game. Micro-transaction mount and pet, totally vanity, but man the amount of tears over it.

This is one of the reasons I don't play WoW anymore, and why I came back to FF, there is so much less QQ.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-04-16 11:55:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing that separates WoW fans and FFXI fans on this matter is the "WoW" or "FFXI" part. If you paid enough attention to the forums, people *** about EVERYTHING. Even when it's a positive addition.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-04-16 11:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
The only thing that separates WoW fans and FFXI fans on this matter is the "WoW" or "FFXI" part. If you paid enough attention to the forums, people *** about EVERYTHING. Even when it's a positive addition.
QFTMFT.
 Bahamut.Ashbringer
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Ashbringer 2010-04-16 12:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok login to WoW and FFXI at the same time and stand in Dalaran/Whitegate. Keep /2 running in WoW and compare it to the /sh in FF. Its bliss in Whitegate I can tell you.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-04-16 12:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ashbringer said:
Ok login to WoW and FFXI at the same time and stand in Dalaran/Whitegate. Keep /2 running in WoW and compare it to the /sh in FF. Its bliss in Whitegate I can tell you.
Eh not really. Trade chat isn't THAT bad. It just depends on what server / faction you're on I guess. Uldaman Horde isn't terrible. I don't play my Windrunner Alliance enough to compare.