Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » prisoners!
prisoners!
By daddyrabbit4444 2010-04-09 21:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

let me get this straight prisoners get free medical and dental! should i go kill someone? my teeth have been hurting for months but no money to get them fixed
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-09 21:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

daddyrabbit4444 said:
let me get this straight prisoners get free medical and dental! should i go kill someone? my teeth have been hurting for months but no money to get them fixed

LOL, you act like they get good care.. Trust me I know, it sucks. You get tylenol for the pain, and they don't fill or cap teeth or anything, just yank them out after a single shot.
 Diabolos.Lilywolf
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Lilywolf
By Diabolos.Lilywolf 2010-04-09 21:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

There's other crimes you could commit to get more time with less of an actual... well murder involved. For instance, here in Nevada, attempting to alter the functions of a slot machine will get you 25 to life generally. That gaming commission is a *** and has a lot of influence! Whereas killing someone, get it plead down to manslaughter and odds are you'd get less than 5 years. So it depends on what you're looking for.

Honestly though, I wouldn't myself ever choose to commit a crime for such a reason. Then again, it's been said that universal health care already does exist in the USA for indigent people, and it's known as prison...