Portable FFXI On 360?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » portable FFXI on 360?
portable FFXI on 360?
 Bismarck.Drakelth
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-04-09 17:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Has any 1 tried to store ffxi on a external hard drive or usb drive? Would it not be great to be able to take ffxi to any 360 fully updated?
 Odin.Moondaddy
Server: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2010-04-09 17:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

well since you cant install ffxi to the hdd in a 360 anymore, this really isnt an option, and i dont remember there being any option as to where ffxi was installed on the 360.
 Ifrit.Phlow
Server: Ifrit
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2010-04-09 17:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

dah dah dah....

http://www.gamervision.com/users/sean/articles/xbox_360_update_will_lock_out_third_party_storage_devices
 Bismarck.Shebby
user: Shebby
By Bismarck.Shebby 2010-04-09 17:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Well 1 thing I just tried out a few days ago when the update came out that you need 8.9GB+ space left on your Hard Drive /USB-Stick only for FFXI lol.

So I just wanted to copy all my files from my old 20GB Hard Drive to my USB Stick and @ 1/2 or 3/4 data transfer it stopped cause my USB Stick was full -.- ... and of course when you do that all your currently files from the hard disk getting lost even the non transfered one lol ... Or must be .. cause I can't see anymore the File named "10000+ Files" = FFXI, but still got 5.9GB left on my Hard Drive hmmm rly strange...

But afterall a cool Updated if you wanna buy a bigger Hard Drive and wanna avoid to buy the transfercable in my opinion. :)
 Bismarck.Shebby
user: Shebby
By Bismarck.Shebby 2010-04-09 17:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow lol ... just read the threadth and this is another fail from M$ -.- ..., thought they made now a really usefull update and then that lol.

Don't wanna buy Orginal Memory Card from M$ with 2GB for 30-50€?! lol...