Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Shura togi Vs Kirins Osode
Shura togi Vs Kirins Osode
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-25 15:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Active minuet, when acc is uncapped easily beats merman's. Can also beat hollow, if your dex is odd (which would make it 4 total acc, same as hollow but also w/ 1 str).
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-25 15:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
For current gear, anything w/ any kind of offensive stat whatsoever is better than AF legs, even something as simple as republic subligar should hold you over until you get the shantoto pants.

Rajas/acc tor definitely for your later build. If no tor, can go w/ woodsman or ulthalam's to match w/ Rajas. If she has a mage job and does salvage, then get the mage ring, as ulthalam's is simply a sidegrade from woodsman and wouldn't be worth it if she could get better use out of it.

For ears, if all she does as mnk is colibri, those will hold you over (speaking of the completed set). If you do anything where your acc would be uncapped, Hollow earring, active minuet earring, and diabolos' earring all fit that slot very well.

Aside from obvious long term upgrades, the rest looks fine.
Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Pcc is a ***load easier to get then Torque, otherwise looks good, other earing Minuet? or Coral 1 with 6 Atk, Hollow? Ethereal?, B.kote is an upgrade over O kote if we are going that way.

Edit**

So Minuet beats Coral 1? I would think with uncapped Acc Hollow wins, and capped then Coral 1, Ethereal is meh offense wise but the earrings are one of a kind and might have from PLD or some ***.

Her primary job now is MNK. She actually merits very little right now. The only place we've had an obvious probably with ACC (parser isn't working yet. forgot to fix that over weekend) is in Dyna. Then she switches to Hades Sainti and that's enough acc to fix it.

She's working on leveling SMN right now. Other than that I don't think she's going to level a mage beyond subjob.

I'll take a look at other leg options in a few. Leaving work now.

Thanks both of you for the input. I'll probably respond again once I'm back on.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-01-25 15:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Active minuet, when acc is uncapped easily beats merman's. Can also beat hollow, if your dex is odd (which would make it 4 total acc, same as hollow but also w/ 1 str).

Indeed, and I just DLed the updated calc and its hot lol, has phantom roll too :D

Question on the calc if you may know, the Racc is set to 80 325 wtf up with that?

Edit**

And what about inactive Minuet Vs Coral? 1 Str 1 Dex Vs 6 Atk.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-25 15:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

idk, prolly just a random value, you can change them yourself to fit the needs of the mob you're fighting.
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-25 15:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

inactive, 6 attack, easily. Though if uncapped, diabolos' earring would beat them both, and of course hollow would be the top of that bunch, if you had it.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-25 15:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
inactive, 6 attack, easily. Though if uncapped, diabolos' earring would beat them both, and of course hollow would be the top of that bunch, if you had it.
hollow vs ethereal?

I'm assuming SMN would use ethereal? Haven't started making a gear list for it yet.

Edit: I mostly mean if we get ethereal for smn, should she bother using it?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-25 16:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hollow wins for DD, I personally have ethereal for other reasons, but if DD'ing is the main object, howllow definitely.