Is There Any Eu Groups Around Its Been 3 Months!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Is there any eu groups around its been 3 months!
Is there any eu groups around its been 3 months!
 Asura.Thunderjet
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-05 04:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear final fantasy 11
Is there any eu groups around looking for a rune geo or rdm for either zerg or nuke grps for sortie, i am *** tired of doing 4-6 boss kill hit or miss with all these Chinese warrior rmts, i have moved 2wice now to find groups and all of them are actually traps and false advertisement,
I genuinely want to play the game again with gmt zone players, which is extremely hard to find now.
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-05 04:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Middle finger to bump
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2024-03-05 04:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Our group goes at noon EU time been running together 3 years 7 days of week
By K123 2024-03-05 04:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's so weird that Chinese RMT run and join pug shouts. As bad as they are, there better than half of pug players.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-05 05:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

K123 said: »
It's so weird that Chinese RMT run and join pug shouts. As bad as they are, there better than half of pug players.
You maybe right tbh
 Bahamut.Sulryn
Server: Bahamut
user: Sulryn
By Bahamut.Sulryn 2024-03-05 08:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Some random comments on Chinese RMT ppl. I don’t have experience with any of the Chinese RMT ppl in game, but I did stumble into a RMT chat group when I was trying to find a Chinese community. From what I can tell, they do play the game when they are not botting, but the vast majority of them don’t know any usable level of English, so they get a lot of information from browser machine-translated BG wiki or ffxiclopedia. I asked them about why they choose to do RMT in this game(and in vain told them to stop and asked them to move to a shitty P2W cashgrab Chinese MMO instead). One guy answered that many of them don’t really like to play this game, but this game is profitable for them because it is not overran with big RMT botting sweatshops, which they can’t compete with, and they are just looking to earn some extra outside of work . I still don’t think it justify the rmt even though the economy of the country is ***and will be shitty for the foreseeable future, but I digress. Many of them just don’t see RMT as a problem and don’t give a ***about ToS, and I think it’s so wrong(I personally blame the those South Korean MMOs and the subsequent Chinese knockoffs popular in the early 2000s for this general mindset that seems to be the consensus in most of the MMO communities in China).
[+]
By Thunderjet 2024-03-05 11:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Sulryn said: »
Some random comments on Chinese RMT ppl. I don’t have experience with any of the Chinese RMT ppl in game, but I did stumble into a RMT chat group when I was trying to find a Chinese community. From what I can tell, they do play the game when they are not botting, but the vast majority of them don’t know any usable level of English, so they get a lot of information from browser machine-translated BG wiki or ffxiclopedia. I asked them about why they choose to do RMT in this game(and in vain told them to stop and asked them to move to a shitty P2W cashgrab Chinese MMO instead). One guy answered that many of them don’t really like to play this game, but this game is profitable for them because it is not overran with big RMT botting sweatshops, which they can’t compete with, and they are just looking to earn some extra outside of work . I still don’t think it justify the rmt even though the economy of the country is ***and will be shitty for the foreseeable future, but I digress. Many of them just don’t see RMT as a problem and don’t give a ***about ToS, and I think it’s so wrong(I personally blame the those South Korean MMOs and the subsequent Chinese knockoffs popular in the early 2000s for this general mindset that seems to be the consensus in most of the MMO communities in China).

It makes Perfect sense its like that with Classic Vanilla wow for Eastren Europeans running GDKP
 Valefor.Philemon
Server: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2024-03-05 11:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell them to farm Dynamis-Jeuno again please.
[+]