Forum » FFXI » General » Fast way to get Colorful Abyssite
Fast way to get Colorful Abyssite
 Asura.Materdark
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Materdark 2024-02-06 11:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Colorful Abyssite

is there a way to get this Colorful Abyssite maybe a zone that gives it to me faster from a mob?

Or someone know which mob to kill to get 100%
By gavroches 2024-02-06 12:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

No fast way to get it. There’s some trick though.

- someone that has it can pop your NM, you engage it and he warp out before kill so he can keep it and then pop in next zone (I know that requires that have an alt or a friend…)

- get it, it might change color to let’s say Blue, get a new one and do the same zone, your colorful abyssite can’t change color as you have the next tier one. That also requires to pay attention and not pop the “blue” by accident

- that step doesn’t take that long and actually surprises there’s no bots for that for the lazies
[+]
 Asura.Materdark
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Materdark 2024-02-06 14:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

took me 45min to get it to Colorful Abyssite
By gavroches 2024-02-06 15:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It happens, think of it like TH, can’t do anything about it. What you can do is limit the chance by keeping the color ones. Just pay attention to the “softly” vs “solidly”. When you have both, sometimes they not far from each other, and so the game might tell you “solidly” within 50 yalms but the other might be 52 yalms away so you have to gauge and play with it by different direction to ***. But whenever it say solidly, keep 30 yalms. I just did that last month for my Arma, so it’s fresh in my mind. Can’t speed it up. I recommend do 2NM a day and split for the day. Filling time with it is the way to go.
[+]