Forum » FFXI » General » XI Collections
XI Collections
 Ragnarok.Trixi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Trixi
By Ragnarok.Trixi 2023-12-21 12:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to stich a few images together, so excuse the crappy end result. I've been collecting XI stuff throughout the years like a lot of folks have, and that includes the unfair number of books that were released in JP and nowhere else. I finally got around to finishing (I think) that part of the collection this year. There are just shy of 300 officially licensed books/guides/magazines/manga/4koma/etc that were created. And then there is the ungodly number of doujinshi (which I do have a lot of in this picture).

I still need to read through a good portion of these, but it really is unfortunate that none of these were translated - SO MUCH amazing content in these. I'll do my best when I come across some to post them.

On the trinket/game front of collecting, I do have a good amount there too, but a lot of the older/rare/exclusive stuff keeps eluding me; namely Beta1 PS2 boxset and Shadow Lord statue, and some fan fest stuff. If anyone has goods they want to get rid of, I'll buy for reasonable top dollar.

What of your collections?
[+]
By K123 2023-12-21 14:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we make this "How to tell someone .... without telling them." thread?
 Ragnarok.Trixi
By Ragnarok.Trixi 2023-12-21 14:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Partial brag/share, yes. But also looking for things I've missed book-wise, and asking about buying things people don't want. Am also interested in other people's collections too.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Trixi
By Ragnarok.Trixi 2023-12-21 14:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Both versions at the very bottom left.