Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Weird Party List Issue post Oct. 2023 Patch
Weird Party List Issue post Oct. 2023 Patch
By Viertel 2023-10-18 17:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone happen to know offhand what would cause the below?

https://imgur.com/mhPxZah

This has only started to happen after the patch was installed, and only on the alt characters. The weird thing is it's permanent sometimes, and not permanent others (i.e. logging fixes it sometimes, and doesn't others).

It's also random which characters it does it to. It was one the first day, then all of them, then two, then three, etc.

I haven't yet gone through file checking, or fresh installation yet, but wanted to see if anyone's noticed this or ran into it in the past and may know an easy fix.

It's literally the character listed twice, and then the party window extends downward, and interferes with any addon that uses party functions (partyTP, party buffs, XIVparty, etc.).

It's really frigging' weird.
By Viertel 2023-10-18 17:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Was happening in the vanilla client as well, so no idea what was causing this.

But working in IT all day I didn't have patience to TShoot any further; I restored from Veeam from last time everything was working and so far issue looks to be resolved.

Really weird this cropped up post patch, as I doubt it really touched anything related to this, but you never know.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-10-18 17:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Every now and then weird ***just happens.

NPCs fail to spawn. Inivisible walls and menus get you stuck. Your party list doesn't populate.