Forum » Windower » Support » Need help trying to find an addon I saw in a video
Need help trying to find an addon I saw in a video
 Ragnarok.Narce
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: pgrieco
By Ragnarok.Narce 2023-09-09 14:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately, I can't find the video I saw this in, but it was a YouTube video of someone doing a Sortie run, I think I remember seeing at the time it had been recorded 9 months ago. I don't recall the exact thing I was looking up at the moment, but it was likely to do with either Gartell, Aita, or Aminon.

In the video, there's a large dark blue enemy bar at the top middle of the screen, and when the enemy would cast or use a TP move, it'd give a clear indication under it of what it was doing. There was a single comment chain on the video, top one asking what the addon was, then the person replying with the name; it was "final(something)". The original person replied back asking where to find it, with no reply back to that question. I tried searching for it at the time but was not able to find it. I believe the video was a JP video, so the interpretation of the name of the addon may not have been correct. I had viewed the video on a public computer at a university, so I don't have video history to look through to find it again.

Does anyone know what this addon may possibly be? It's not enemybar or enemybar2. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-09 16:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Finalalert maybe, try that
By Pantafernando 2023-09-09 17:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, stop misusing university resources and get back to studies.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Narce
Server: Ragnarok
user: pgrieco
By Ragnarok.Narce 2023-09-10 00:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Finalalert maybe, try that

This is it. Thank you!