Link | Quote | Reply

A thesaurus.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dracondria
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Dracondria 2009-10-31 00:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Would help to know what gear you have instead of suggesting stuff you might already have.
 Caitsith.Blurr
Server: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2009-10-31 03:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
A thesaurus.

bad form = \
dudes just askin a q <,<

and yeah OP, if you want suggestions, need to let everyone know what your currently using.
[+]
 Kujata.Argettio
Server: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2009-10-31 05:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dracondria said:
Would help to know what gear you have instead of suggesting stuff you might already have.

This.

But as you are saying a few hunderd gil as if thats a large amount of money I would assume you should be looking at Peacock Charms, Accuracy rings, Foragers mantle etc.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
By Likeaboss 2010-01-24 20:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like all the people left in this game are snobs. Not to stray from the original topic but it's just a game, no need to be rude. I started mnk just recently and items that caught my attention are okote, PC, and fuma kyahan. I havn't looked into 75 gear but you might consider upgrading to HQ items. with the new area's there is alot of rare/ex gear to be farmed. Hope this was worth the time it took to read.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-01-24 20:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Likeaboss said:
Seems like all the people left in this game are snobs. Not to stray from the original topic but it's just a game, no need to be rude. I started mnk just recently and items that caught my attention are okote, PC, and fuma kyahan. I havn't looked into 75 gear but you might consider upgrading to HQ items. with the new area's there is alot of rare/ex gear to be farmed. Hope this was worth the time it took to read.
It's been 3 months. I'm sure that money is long gone.