Random Politics & Religion #24

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #24
Random Politics & Religion #24
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 79 80 81
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-25 10:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Still wondering if it's legitimate.

The lefts track record for honest reporting is well, pretty low in the era of trump.
By Viciouss 2017-05-25 10:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

He only got charged with a misdemeanor so jail is unlikely, but uh, chokeslamming a reporter and then lying about it? Seems smart. This is the only way Montana makes the news.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-25 10:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-25 10:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
He only got charged with a misdemeanor so jail is unlikely, but uh, chokeslamming a reporter and then lying about it? Seems smart. This is the only way Montana makes the news.

All 37 people who live there are shocked by what happened.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-05-25 10:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

AG Sessions did not disclose Russia meetings in security clearance form, DOJ says
CNN

Quote:
Attorney General Jeff Sessions did not disclose meetings he had last year with Russian officials when he applied for his security clearance, the Justice Department told CNN Wednesday.
Sessions, who met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at least two times last year, didn't note those interactions on the form, which requires him to list "any contact" he or his family had with a "foreign government" or its "representatives" over the past seven years, officials said.

The new information from the Justice Department is the latest example of Sessions failing to disclose contacts he had with Russian officials. He has come under withering criticism from Democrats following revelations that he did not disclose the same contacts with Kislyak during his Senate confirmation hearings earlier this year....

Top Dem calls for investigation into Sessions
The Hill

Quote:
The senior Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee is calling for a new investigation into Jeff Sessions following revelations that the attorney general declined to disclose meetings with Russian officials in his security clearance filings.

Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) said the omissions, first reported by CNN Wednesday evening, reveal “a troubling pattern of behavior by the nation's chief law enforcement officer.”

"In the face of an ongoing investigation into the Trump campaign's contact with the Russian government — an investigation from which Mr. Sessions is recused because of his failure to disclose similar contacts — the Attorney General's decision to omit this information from his security clearance application demands the House Judiciary Committee's careful review,” Conyers said in a statement....
Like a cancer it spreads....
By fonewear 2017-05-25 10:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats bad Republicans bad chocolate good !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-25 10:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

All 37 people who live there are shocked by what happened.

I've been to Montana I can cover there are about 37 people give or take.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-25 10:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I can confirm *
By fonewear 2017-05-25 10:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't let that stop you from visiting Montana though some of the best fishing and hiking in the country.
By Nausi 2017-05-25 10:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Still wondering if it's legitimate.

The lefts track record for honest reporting is well, pretty low in the era of trump.

Clearly, he drugged Fox News reporters so they would report the story inaccurately. The other theory is psychic super powers.
Why so indignant on the idea that we verify the story before we jump to conclusions?

Are you really going to contest the media bubble?
By Nausi 2017-05-25 11:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Statement by the campaign.

Quote:
Scanlon later issued a statement saying that Jacobs "entered the [campaign] office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg's face, and began asking badgering questions."

Later, the statement added, "After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined. Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg's wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It's unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ."

Sounds like the candidate was assaulted by the reporter.
By Viciouss 2017-05-25 11:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, making a false statement to the press, that was directly debunked by eyewitnesses and an audio recording, and of course, a misdemeanor charge for the candidate. Smart.
By Nausi 2017-05-25 11:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, making a false statement to the press, that was directly debunked by eyewitnesses and an audio recording, and of course, a misdemeanor charge for the candidate. Smart.
It doesn't do either of those. But keep lying.
By fonewear 2017-05-25 11:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I suggest we ban body slams unless you are wearing spandex. Then it's okay.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-25 11:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol nausi. It all went down last night, all of the facts have been laid out, but keep living in that fantasyland of yours.
By Nausi 2017-05-25 11:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol nausi. It all went down last night, all of the facts have been laid out, but keep living in that fantasyland of yours.
Source?
By fonewear 2017-05-25 11:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what it looked like:
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-25 11:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Source?

I'm not reposting Chanti's links because your being stupid and lazy. The guy is an embarrassment for the GOP, his career is over, even if he wins the election, which would only happen because of absentee ballots already being cast, he is gonna resign immediately. And then probably face a lawsuit from the reporter he chokeslammed.
By fonewear 2017-05-25 11:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope and pray to God that when Trump build's his library they have him tackling Vince on a 24 hour loop lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-25 11:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Source?

I'm not reposting Chanti's links because your being stupid and lazy. The guy is an embarrassment for the GOP, his career is over, even if he wins the election, which would only happen because of absentee ballots already being cast, he is gonna resign immediately. And then probably face a lawsuit from the reporter he chokeslammed.

You forgot the part about him being impeached and hung for treason.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-25 11:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

In other news, Theresa May raises a lot of eyebrows for suggesting that leaks about the Manchester event to the media are somehow Donald Trump's fault.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-25 12:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Source?

Just because no one saw it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-25 12:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Welp.... One of the eyewitnesses is walking back a statement about Gianforte grabbing the reporter's neck. So if "all of the facts have been laid out", some of those "facts" are already being retracted....

I should note that I'm not making any conclusions about this just yet. As much as I want to like the idea of a reporter getting bodyslammed, in practice it's not a good thing to promote. I wish there was a video of it so that we're not forced to rely on changing accounts of the altercation.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-25 12:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

See now I want the guy to be elected just because it would piss off Vic.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-25 12:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

See now I want the guy to be elected just because it would piss off Vic.

Isn't that what politics is all about pissing off the other side !

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-25 12:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Politico with an entire article on feels. What a joke.

http://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/how-trump-makes-us-feel/
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-25 12:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

There nausi.

Quote:
At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"
It may turn out that way or not, and he may still win today if it happens. It will be fun to watch liberals cry out against early voting if he wins.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 79 80 81