Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 216 217 218
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-07-09 17:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is going to be a wildman in the debates. At this point he'll be there. And it will be glorious.

This narrative is growing so far-fetched that I sometimes wonder if Trump is actually a liberal saboteur.

fonewear said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »
Oh I hope Trump stays near the top, this will be the easiest win for a Democrat ever.

It's only 2015. I highly doubt Trump will be in the top this time next year.

I love how Democrats think they won as soon as the chosen one Hillary proclaimed she was owed the Presidency.

I'm not a Hillary fan but if you can't see that she's the clear favorite (admittedly we are still 15 months from the election) then there's no hope for you. One, she's got a centrist, middle class-centric campaign message that's right of Obama. Two, and most importantly in our corrupt system, Hillary will raise more money than her Republican opposition.

And Democrats didn't think that we won until the GOP field starting taking shape. There's not an electable candidate among those who have announced or who plan to.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-09 17:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
And Democrats didn't think that we won until the GOP field starting taking shape. There's not an electable candidate among those who have announced or who plan to.

There's not an electable Democrat either, so don't get your hopes up just yet.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-07-09 18:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Going to save this for later.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-09 18:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

For?

Edit: Nvm, apparently the idea that all of the candidates on both sides suck is a foreign concept for Jet and something he thinks he can use against me.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-09 18:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-07-09 18:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

For?

Edit: Nvm, apparently the idea that all of the candidates on both sides suck is a foreign concept for Jet and something he thinks he can use against me.

Not in the least, both of those parties suck, mostly for the same reasons.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-07-10 12:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

For?

There's a difference between "suck" (aka I don't like X) and "unelectable". I like Bernie Sanders. He doesn't suck. However, he is unelectable. Hillary sucks in some ways, I agree. But she is electable. She's got a wealthy campaign, establishment ties, and a populist message. Of the GOP candidates, whoever emerges from the primaries will have money but there are fundamental problems with the party's message. It is NOT inclusive, not on social issues and not on fiscal policy.

I'll be the first to say "I told you so" next November ;)
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-10 12:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what Democrats told me when Kerry was running for president. And if you don't think that there are fundamental problems with the Democrats' message, the 2014 elections would like to have a word with you.
By fonewear 2015-07-10 12:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone is wrong Bernie Sanders is going to win...just not the election !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-10 12:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone is wrong Bernie Sanders is going to win...just not the election !

I hope so much that he wins the primaries. Would he make a good president? Probably not. But at this point I think we've had enough candidates who are subtle at screwing people over, so someone who actually says what he's thinking like Sanders would at least make us more aware of what he's actually up to.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-07-10 12:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what Democrats told me when Kerry was running for president. And if you don't think that there are fundamental problems with the Democrats' message, the 2014 elections would like to have a word with you.
You mean when most of them don't go vote? Sure.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-10 12:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats don't vote unless they get something for free.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-10 13:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Nobody votes unless they get paid for it.

It's just the question as to how.
By fonewear 2015-07-10 13:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Free hat !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-07-10 13:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Free hat !

HATS, YOU SAY!?

I'M INTERSTED IN THIS.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Deces
Server: Lakshmi
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2015-07-10 17:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to see Trump in phoenix tomorrow.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-10 21:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Nobody votes unless they get paid for it.

It's just the question as to how.
I get a free sticker for my jacket or coat every time I vote.

Does that count?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-11 04:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Donald Trump doubled down on his controversial claim that Mexico is sending criminals to the United States -- but insisted he was misrepresented, and really likes Mexico and Mexicans.

The colorful US property magnate turned Republican White House hopeful also asserted that he will win more Hispanic votes than his rivals, including Democrat Hillary Clinton.

He made his comments after meeting with a group of families who have had loved ones killed by immigrants in the United States illegally.

"So you have the illegals come in and the illegals kill their children, and we better get smart in the United States," he told reporters, after the private meeting at a Beverly Hills hotel.

"Whenever somebody hears that it was an illegal that was involved with the death of their children, it becomes politically incorrect for a politician to help them. That's how messed up our nation is."

Trump triggered a firestorm when, announcing his White House bid last month, he said Mexico was "sending people that have lots of problems... They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

Spanish-language broadcaster Univision, NBC and Macy's have all cut business ties with Trump, who also stars in his reality television show "The Apprentice."

On Friday the tycoon claimed they had "chickened out" because of the public outcry. But he insisted he had only been talking about immigrants in the United States illegally, not legal migrants, and said he was also not about Mexicans or Mexico itself, but about their leaders.

"Everybody knows that I have great relationships with Mexican people. I have many, many people who work for me who are Mexican. They're phenomenal people. I love them. They're enormously talented. I have great respect for the country of Mexico," he said.

But he added: "The problem is the country of Mexico has leaders that are far smarter than our leaders, far more cunning than our leaders.

"Their negotiators are much better than our negotiators. And they're sending people to our country that we don't want but we take, and they don't want. And you know who they're sending."

Trump insisted that the furor over his remarks would not harm his prospects at the polls.

"When it's all said and done I will win the Hispanic vote over the Democrat, whoever it may be, probably Hillary Clinton, because I will create jobs for the Hispanics, and nobody else will," he said.

"I'll take jobs from China and all these other countries... You have no idea how many calls I'm getting, emails, Twitter, from people, from Mexico, saying 'Mr Trump you're right, you're right.'"
Trump says will win Hispanic vote despite immigrant storm
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-11 08:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

But does he have a Mexican best friend?
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-11 09:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Free hat !

Do you mean Hat McCullough? The convicted baby killer some believe to be innocent?
By Jetackuu 2015-07-11 09:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Donald Trump doubled down on his controversial claim that Mexico is sending criminals to the United States -- but insisted he was misrepresented, and really likes Mexico and Mexicans.

The colorful US property magnate turned Republican White House hopeful also asserted that he will win more Hispanic votes than his rivals, including Democrat Hillary Clinton.

He made his comments after meeting with a group of families who have had loved ones killed by immigrants in the United States illegally.

"So you have the illegals come in and the illegals kill their children, and we better get smart in the United States," he told reporters, after the private meeting at a Beverly Hills hotel.

"Whenever somebody hears that it was an illegal that was involved with the death of their children, it becomes politically incorrect for a politician to help them. That's how messed up our nation is."

Trump triggered a firestorm when, announcing his White House bid last month, he said Mexico was "sending people that have lots of problems... They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

Spanish-language broadcaster Univision, NBC and Macy's have all cut business ties with Trump, who also stars in his reality television show "The Apprentice."

On Friday the tycoon claimed they had "chickened out" because of the public outcry. But he insisted he had only been talking about immigrants in the United States illegally, not legal migrants, and said he was also not about Mexicans or Mexico itself, but about their leaders.

"Everybody knows that I have great relationships with Mexican people. I have many, many people who work for me who are Mexican. They're phenomenal people. I love them. They're enormously talented. I have great respect for the country of Mexico," he said.

But he added: "The problem is the country of Mexico has leaders that are far smarter than our leaders, far more cunning than our leaders.

"Their negotiators are much better than our negotiators. And they're sending people to our country that we don't want but we take, and they don't want. And you know who they're sending."

Trump insisted that the furor over his remarks would not harm his prospects at the polls.

"When it's all said and done I will win the Hispanic vote over the Democrat, whoever it may be, probably Hillary Clinton, because I will create jobs for the Hispanics, and nobody else will," he said.

"I'll take jobs from China and all these other countries... You have no idea how many calls I'm getting, emails, Twitter, from people, from Mexico, saying 'Mr Trump you're right, you're right.'"
Trump says will win Hispanic vote despite immigrant storm
Wow.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-11 11:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Yes my puppets, argue, argue! mwhahahahaha

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-11 12:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is Uncle Sam a ninja?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-11 12:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Does trump sell this ?

Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-11 12:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

this post needs more +'s actual quotes same meaning.
By fonewear 2015-07-11 12:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of illegal immigrants:

Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-11 12:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

this is also another post that deserves alot more +'s becuase regardless of policy lines from these two party's they furthure advance the same agenda.

if America wants true change, stop voting for these two parties.

VOTE instead for individuals without a party name beside them that love the country and actually relate to the American People and promote common sense representation ( this does not include millionaires and billionaires as politicians).

That is the only way forward to protecting the United States of America's sovereignty, exceptionalism ,and individualism peacefully.

Get Involved and Participate. Your Vote Does Matter in State Elections and Federal !

God bless us all never give up and keep the faith for a better America
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-11 12:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

this post needs more +'s actual quotes same meaning.

By Bloodrose 2015-07-11 12:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Society has always been about the needs of the many outweighing the desires of the few.

Being a tyrannical monster, or a conservative boogeyman (aka a female democratic presidential contender) doesn't change the truth in those words.

Oddly enough, that *used* to be the conservative stance - And one I think they should really embrace once more if they plan to win an election - and they can still keep a conservative spin on it.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 216 217 218