Which AF3 Seals Do You Need? [Bis]

 
 
 
Language: JP EN FR DE
848 users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Which AF3 seals do you need? [Bis]
Which AF3 seals do you need? [Bis]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Munky
Posts: 2613
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-04-21 21:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Kuroganashi said:
..

Who the hell is this herb and where did he come from?
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-21 21:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Well if anyone wants to team up let me know. I am on 6 days week. Can bring WAR. WHM. SMN or PLD help .
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-22 06:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Finished WHM pants. Just need WAR and SMN bro.
 Bismarck.Earlthesquirrel
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6
By Bismarck.Earlthesquirrel 2011-04-22 16:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Well since you are offering, and I am usually just sitting around doing nothing...

Head - BST(0/8) THF(0/8) RDM(5/8) DRK(3/8) RNG(0/8)
Body - MNK(1/10) RDM(6/10) DRK(2/10) BLU(9/10) DNC(3/10)
Hands - MNK(5/8) DRK(6/8) DNC(1/8)
Legs - RDM(2/8) DRK(2/8) DNC(5/8)
Feet - RDM(2/8) BLU(1/8)

And if you want a hand, you know you can just look me up, if I'm not doing anything I'll come along and lend some assistance.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-22 16:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I am game to team up if I am on
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-22 22:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Jos, if your on tonight. Hook a poor SMN, WAR, and WHM up!!
 Bismarck.Josiahfk
Online
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahkf
Posts: 10668
By Bismarck.Josiahfk 2011-04-22 23:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Jos, if your on tonight. Hook a poor SMN, WAR, and WHM up!!
Helping a friend with blm af3 back for now bro, you need the smn af3 neck???

Damn bb, killed awahondo for KI to try and kill resheph thf+whm and SMN af3 earring dropped but you weren't on. typical > <
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-23 02:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I got callers pendant. I and a NIn beat him. My hours suck. At the gym now but be on in less than hours.
 Bismarck.Josiahfk
Online
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahkf
Posts: 10668
By Bismarck.Josiahfk 2011-04-23 02:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
I got callers pendant. I and a NIn beat him. My hours suck. At the gym now but be on in less than hours.
Alright, I'll pester ya next time I kill Awanhondo for SMN earring
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-23 02:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Sweet bro!! Pester away man!!
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
Posts: 494
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-04-23 02:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Jos, if your on tonight. Hook a poor SMN, WAR, and WHM up!!
a poor whm? you has +2!!!! lol
 Bismarck.Misao
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
Posts: 15921
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-04-23 10:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
7/8 Blm hat seals
3/8 blm hands
 Bismarck.Osaia
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Osaia
Posts: 355
By Bismarck.Osaia 2011-04-23 11:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Bismarck.Kuroganashi said:
Sobek Skin x49 to go until kannagi 85 :D yay

2 weeks and you only have 1 skin? Drop your Kannagi now plz.

On topic: SCH+1 Body, SCH+2 Hat done.
6/10 WHM Body, 5/9 Ardor Cards to +2 it.

I believe hedjedjet drops those (cards of ardor), and I solo him. Grab a whm and another blm and we can time farm and finish that when I am free.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-23 20:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Rinkydink said:
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Jos, if your on tonight. Hook a poor SMN, WAR, and WHM up!!
a poor whm? you has +2!!!! lol
Just one item though, lol.
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
Posts: 494
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-04-24 02:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Osaia said:
Bismarck.Faelar said:
Bismarck.Kuroganashi said:
Sobek Skin x49 to go until kannagi 85 :D yay

2 weeks and you only have 1 skin? Drop your Kannagi now plz.

On topic: SCH+1 Body, SCH+2 Hat done.
6/10 WHM Body, 5/9 Ardor Cards to +2 it.

I believe hedjedjet drops those (cards of ardor), and I solo him. Grab a whm and another blm and we can time farm and finish that when I am free.
i need a lot of that ***.. so i can blm proc it for ya.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-24 13:36:47
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Maybe we can hook up again Rinky.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
Posts: 999
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2011-04-24 13:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply
 
HOW COME THIS FINE SERVICE ISN'T OFFERED IN BAHAMUT!
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-24 13:47:32
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Start a group. I tossing seals that someone else can use.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-27 22:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I will be seeing if your on tonight bro!! Hope to see ya Jos!!
 Bismarck.Misao
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
Posts: 15921
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-04-28 00:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Blm Hat +1 :D
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-28 00:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Misa, if your on and I am. Want to team up??
 Bismarck.Josiahfk
Online
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahkf
Posts: 10668
By Bismarck.Josiahfk 2011-04-28 00:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
goddamn it everytime I kill Shaula no one in the list is online for rng and drg body paper grrrrr lol
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-28 01:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
goddamn it everytime I kill Shaula no one in the list is online for rng and drg body paper grrrrr lol
I don't have those jobs leveled, lol. Hey Jos . Did tiger NM over and over. Just need 3 more seals for body. As soon as I have +1. I have stacks of items for +2!!!
 Bismarck.Josiahfk
Online
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahkf
Posts: 10668
By Bismarck.Josiahfk 2011-04-28 01:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
goddamn it everytime I kill Shaula no one in the list is online for rng and drg body paper grrrrr lol
I don't have those jobs leveled, lol. Hey Jos . Did tiger NM over and over. Just need 3 more seals for body. As soon as I have +1. I have stacks of items for +2!!!
congrats dude lol
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-28 01:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
goddamn it everytime I kill Shaula no one in the list is online for rng and drg body paper grrrrr lol
I don't have those jobs leveled, lol. Hey Jos . Did tiger NM over and over. Just need 3 more seals for body. As soon as I have +1. I have stacks of items for +2!!!
congrats dude lol
Well I have to snag 3 more seals stil, lol. SMN feet another story. Spent hours farming. No luck. What a pain. And I all the items for +1 & +2 but no base feet, lol.
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
Posts: 494
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-04-28 01:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Maybe we can hook up again Rinky.
aye b3. +1's arent much of a problem now.. +2's are

yeh theres still some +1's i need.. but id prefer if i could +2 the stuff i have already.

i'll get there
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-28 01:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Rinkydink said:
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Maybe we can hook up again Rinky.
aye b3. +1's arent much of a problem now.. +2's are

yeh theres still some +1's i need.. but id prefer if i could +2 the stuff i have already.

i'll get there
You will bro. Your a top not h player man.
 Bismarck.Misao
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
Posts: 15921
By Bismarck.Misao 2011-04-28 01:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Bloodbathboy said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
goddamn it everytime I kill Shaula no one in the list is online for rng and drg body paper grrrrr lol
I don't have those jobs leveled, lol. Hey Jos . Did tiger NM over and over. Just need 3 more seals for body. As soon as I have +1. I have stacks of items for +2!!!
congrats dude lol
Well I have to snag 3 more seals stil, lol. SMN feet another story. Spent hours farming. No luck. What a pain. And I all the items for +1 & +2 but no base feet, lol.
where are you farming AF feet? im farming Blm feet, can use War/Rdm/Thf for a friend too
yeah would be nice to team up
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
Posts: 2218
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-28 01:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I am at Vunk for SMN feet. But yes if I am free let's team up and hook ourselves up!!
 Bismarck.Rinkydink
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
Posts: 494
By Bismarck.Rinkydink 2011-04-28 01:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
you two!!! lol

hook me up tomorrow.. Ill get ya some amber chests and spam vunkerl for feet.

mis come blm for azure lights.. bbb come prolly smn (for the odd heal), ill come thf or sam and just cap lights then spam amber.. !!

jobs a good un.. cant until tomorrow (around this time maybe) cos ive got work today
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8