What Will You Do While FFXI Is Off For Week + ?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » What will you do while FFXI is off for Week + ?
What will you do while FFXI is off for Week + ?
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 19:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
All together i WANT to say about 1400$ for every single thing i bought and the few things i need to buy. I'd have to re-go through everything that's just a guesstimate. I'll be sure to post more pictures tonight as i go along, i absolutely LOVE building computers. It's just usually so expensive.

Glad you are spending your wifes hard earned money on something useful.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-13 19:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not too bad.. I have a a similar spec'd PC that I just bought for near there.
 Unicorn.Ducea
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Ducea 2011-03-13 19:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

poll question:
how many days offline before people start demanding discounts or the month for free? and dont give me this they need the money now more then ever. people do, not SE
[+]
 Leviathan.Erang
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2011-03-13 19:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

anything with jazz hands...
 Gilgamesh.Khaty
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Nathoo
By Gilgamesh.Khaty 2011-03-13 19:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Watch some movies, Hang out with friends, Study? lol idk! D;
 Siren.Clinpachi
Server: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-13 20:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
All together i WANT to say about 1400$ for every single thing i bought and the few things i need to buy. I'd have to re-go through everything that's just a guesstimate. I'll be sure to post more pictures tonight as i go along, i absolutely LOVE building computers. It's just usually so expensive.

Aside from the fact i work 2 jobs now... umad?

And where were you during the other thread where we were trying to determine what size tampon's you buy? It's ok though we figured out you needed to have them custom made.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-13 20:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

And where were you during the other thread were we were trying to determine what size tampon's you buy? It's ok though we figured out you needed to have them custom made.

Are you putting out more?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 20:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

And where were you during the other thread were we were trying to determine what size tampon's you buy? It's ok though we figured out you needed to have them custom made.

So you made money from working two jobs and instead of paying your wife back for all the mooching you decide to buy a PC? :/ priorities man.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-13 20:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

So you made money from working two jobs and instead of paying your wife back for all the mooching you decide to buy a PC? :/ priorities man.

It's amusing that you think married people have completely separate cash flows to the point where you "owe" each other money.

There is this magical thing called joint bank accounts where both of you put money into it... pay the bills... and whatever is left over is just whatever cash. I've BEEN working and just got a second job which allows me to afford this new PC.

If you didn't fail so bad at trolling as well as being a complete 14 year old you'd know a little bit about ANYTHING i just said.

Man your mom should have swallowed you. Such a waste.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-03-13 20:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Screenshot dump onto FFXIAH so i can share with my FFXIAH peepz <3
 Siren.Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2011-03-13 20:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
I actually need to back mine up now that you mention this... this would be pretty cool for everyone to just throw up their stuff and browse through each others stuff. Many lulz and cool things to see alike i am sure.
By endlessrapture 2011-03-13 20:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Topdogg said:
Gonna brush the cob webs off of my social life, go outside, look at the sun, run from elementals and farm. wait wut

HAHA dude thatv is *** awesome
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-13 20:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

It's amusing that you think married people have completely separate cash flows to the point where you "owe" each other money.

There is this magical thing called joint bank accounts where both of you put money into it... pay the bills... and whatever is left over is just whatever cash. I've BEEN working and just got a second job which allows me to afford this new PC.

If you didn't fail so bad at trolling as well as being a complete 14 year old you'd know a little bit about ANYTHING i just said.

[+]
 Shiva.Solidyuna
Server: Shiva
user: Solidyuna
By Shiva.Solidyuna 2011-03-13 20:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinomaru said:

<3 your "I sorry i doom you, hugz" pic lol
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-13 20:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

I was about 2 seconds away from literally Rofl-ing..

Don't let little *** get you down.. You have a new toy to mess with! Be happy!
[+]
By Gellvos 2011-03-13 20:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I might brave the outside world.... LOL JK I'll hide in my bed for a week!
 Phoenix.Seshu
Server: Phoenix
user: Seshu1
By Phoenix.Seshu 2011-03-13 20:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally get my Gandiva(85) and they shut down servers. sad face
 Cerberus.Deadplaything
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Deadplaything 2011-03-13 20:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

just downloaded dungeons and dragons never played it before
By Serj 2011-03-13 20:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadplaything said:
just downloaded dungeons and dragons never played it before

You downloaded a book, paper, pencils, and friends?
 Gilgamesh.Dsf
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Dsf1
By Gilgamesh.Dsf 2011-03-13 20:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Ducea said:
poll question:
how many days offline before people start demanding discounts or the month for free? and dont give me this they need the money now more then ever. people do, not SE

They have already said that no one will be charged for the month of April for all of this. Se isnt going to hoe us like you assume they're trying to do.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2011-03-13 20:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Netflix ftw!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Kriegsgott
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kriegsgott 2011-03-13 21:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

DA 2 for one week ftw ^^
 Leviathan.Ositoslindo
user: Tenmetsu
By Leviathan.Ositoslindo 2011-03-13 21:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Kyaaadaa said:
i get to make it to disc 3 of FFIX :3
Lolz i just got to disk 3
 Fenrir.Sergo
Server: Fenrir
user: Sergo
By Fenrir.Sergo 2011-03-13 21:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well since i have 4 MMOs active right now which include ffxi and ffxiv i can now spend a bit of time on the other 2 MMOs:

DC Universe Online (PS3)
Rift (PC)

Or i could just finish off some PS3 games i still have to finish off like:

Dragon Age 2
Two Worlds 2
Homefront

At least now people who ask me if i wanna go seal farm or do something in Abyssea will hear me complain that i have no stones, wasted away too many of the on Shinryu and such.
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-13 21:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

is two worlds 2 any good? i played the first one a bit and it wasnt too bad
 Valefor.Sergo
user: Sergo
By Valefor.Sergo 2011-03-13 21:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

yea two worlds 2 is an improvement to the 1st its not actually officially released here in the UK due to publisher drama (still owe money for the last game they published).

But it runs smoother, looks nicer, and the story isnt too bad either aswell it has online play.
 Ifrit.Spicer
Server: Ifrit
user: spicer27
By Ifrit.Spicer 2011-03-13 21:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

prolly try and use my emp band at the bar and hopefully level up in the social world....
By Zaros 2011-03-13 21:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

ill be looking for junk thats like this for a good laugh... have ta since i wont be gettin to bed tonight till 3am

http://www.hulu.com/watch/72434/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-motherlover-censored
 Shiva.Cerderic
Server: Shiva
user: Cerderic
By Shiva.Cerderic 2011-03-13 21:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

i'll probably sit here and hit "Retry" until i connect to POL... yep.. it's gonna be a long week.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2011-03-13 22:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

What will I do gaming wise?
Hmmm, I may revisit Fallout and maybe FO: Las Vegas, or go back to BF2. Its too bad BF3 isnt out yet.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21