Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Megaman Universe
Megaman Universe
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-25 19:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Next Megaman game going old school but has A LOT more customization.

Personally, I don't care for what I've seen. I wish they'd stop wasting time on these 2Ds for a bit and put out a god damn Megaman Legends 3! Thoughts?
 Bismarck.Persimonious
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Persimonious 2010-09-26 00:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Megaman X9 please ; ;
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-09-26 00:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Megaman X sucked past.... 6? 5 was kinda meh. 4 was goddly, though.

And we REALLY need Megaman Legends 3 >_> I would die for that. Although, it would be weird since I'm used to the psx graphics for it. Wonder how well it would do on newer consoles.
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Server: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2010-09-26 00:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ask for Legends 3, get Powered Up 2 in souless downloadable form. It's like Capcom knows how to do games the same way SE hands out +1 seals...

Seriously, though. Universe seems to be shaping up pretty decent for a download only entry into the series. I'm waiting to see how bosses and hopefully customized boss fights will pan out, since that was the weaker part of Powered Up's editor. Rush through a mercilessly hard stage someone spent up to weeks tweaking just so, then get met with the same Medium Difficulty AI you've likely tromped endlessly in countless other stages.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-09-26 00:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Megaman X sucked past.... 6? 5 was kinda meh. 4 was goddly, though. And we REALLY need Megaman Legends 3 >_> I would die for that. Although, it would be weird since I'm used to the psx graphics for it. Wonder how well it would do on newer consoles.
mega man x 4 was for *** homos, megamanx 1 2 and 3 were godly though >_>
 Leviathan.Optimis
Server: Leviathan
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-09-26 00:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> makes me wanna bust out the super and play x1. I like the 2d retro but legends 3 would be awsome maybe legends fused with the X universe.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-09-26 09:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring back Battle network please. I really enjoyed those games. Like really really. I tried to play the new DS ones.. But I couldn't get into them :/
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-26 10:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Ultrarichard said:
Bring back Battle network please. I really enjoyed those games. Like really really. I tried to play the new DS ones.. But I couldn't get into them :/

I'd take MML3 over a new Battle network but damn did i love Battle Network.

I literally owned and beat every single one of them (Save the DS ones). I haven't tried the DS ones cause i heard they went to ***.

They closed up the storyline rather nicely on the last SP Game though, wonder how it'd reopen x.x;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-26 11:46:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I love all the oldschool Megaman games, but i am kinda sick of the repeated 2D megaman games being repeatedly spoon fed to fanboys for 10$ a pop when they should work on bringing their 1 good 3d Megaman game back to light.

Legends that is.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-09-26 11:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said:
I love all the oldschool Megaman games, but i am kinda sick of the repeated 2D megaman games being repeatedly spoon fed to fanboys for 10$ a pop when they should work on bringing their 1 good 3d Megaman game back to light.

Legends that is.

Screw that. Online MMORPG make-your-own-navi game prz. Good graphics and quests nshit.
 Leviathan.Optimis
Server: Leviathan
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-09-26 11:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

megaman MMO would be amazing if they did it right. I liked the zero games for ds they were freaky hard but still fun as hell.

Post deleted by User.
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 12:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The battle networks were spectacular, truly awesome games. I completed all of them save 6 due to not being able to find it in the shops. 1, 2 and 3 were the best by far though. Loved using Grass stage and undershot. I was pretty awesome at those games If I do say so.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-09-26 12:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
The battle networks were spectacular, truly awesome games. I completed all of them save 6 due to not being able to find it in the shops. 1, 2 and 3 were the best by far though. Loved using Grass stage and undershot. I was pretty awesome at those games If I do say so.

Get an emulator and rom, and play it on that. I preferred them on emulator anyway, I tried to play them on a real GBA.. Didn't have the same appeal. But then I don't like hand-held at all.
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 12:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I probably should. I don't think any will beat MMB3 for me though, I seriously love that game.
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-09-26 12:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

*** yes. I really enjoyed 5 and 6 though. Bass > Protoman.

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-26 13:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I LOVE the megaman games but those battle network games were horrible >_<
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-26 13:36:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It saddens me that Capcom continues to ignore this franchise in a big way. Putting out 2Ds and downloadable content while producing inferior games for their other big franchises. Don't get me wrong though. I enjoy the nostalgia feel of the 2Ds but there should of really been more 3D Megamans by now outside of the Legends series. I think Capcom needs to stop damaging their other franchies for a while and breathe some new life into the Megaman franchise.
By Kailana 2010-09-26 13:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I was a huge fan of megaman 9, and megaman 10. This project interests me, but I will repeat what others in the thread have said: BRING ME A NEW MEGAMAN LEGENDS. That game like, changed my life man. xD

I also like 2D games done in 3D modelling, like this one and say The New Super Mario Bros. DS, so long as the content is new. Megaman is one of my favorite franchises, and I really am happy to see new games out of it, at least.

Mind, I was never able to get into a megaman game that wasn't legends, the original series, or the X series before X5, where they got so lazy, they reused bubble crabs song for the duff mcwhalen level. That game was so half-assed. -_-;
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-09-29 08:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]