Forum » FFXI » General » lolCall Asura
lolCall Asura
 Asura.Alistor
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Alistor
By Asura.Alistor 2009-01-08 21:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

you guys ever just take a second to stop, think and look at what you're actually agruing and fighting about. In the grand scheme of life why would this actually even matter.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-09 17:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just suprised that nobody has added my name on the list yet.
 Phoenix.Strongside
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-09 17:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Alistor said:
you guys ever just take a second to stop, think and look at what you're actually agruing and fighting about. In the grand scheme of life why would this actually even matter.

Obviously we both realized how stupid this was and how much they blew such a small incident out of proportion. Just made me mad that he would actually get mad at something like this that according to male is hella old.... Your right it doesn't matter so don't post 40 minutes after it was dropped instigating another argument.
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-09 17:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

lol @ Strongside and Malekith.

That is all. =)
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-09 17:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:

That is all. =)

lol indeed...
/em hands you a beer

sit back, relax and enjoy the stupidity that is asura... seriously the more people flame me or others that have responded the more I laugh...

/sigh

god I <3 the forum trolls...
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-09 17:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:

That is all. =)

lol indeed...
/em hands you a beer

sit back, relax and enjoy the stupidity that is asura... seriously the more people flame me or others that have responded the more I laugh...

/sigh

god I <3 the forum trolls...
 Asura.Ghikque
user: Ghikque
By Asura.Ghikque 2009-01-09 17:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Strongside said:
Alistor said:

Obviously we both realized how stupid this was and how much they blew such a small incident out of proportion. Just made me mad that he would actually get mad at something like this that according to male is hella old.... Your right it doesn't matter so don't post 40 minutes after it was dropped instigating another argument.

happened less than a week ago.

The post was made mostly because Malekith was being a huge hypocrit by complaining about Asura and it's douchebag players when he's doing the very thing he's complaining about.

Summary:

We asked him to pull Birds when he first joined. He pulled a bug, leader explained again - no, he pulled another shortly after, PT leader basically was trying to pound it into his head - nonononono, Malekith gets upset, says he doesn't have to take this crap and threatens to leave the PT, PT leader kicks him, Malekith then threatens to camp on our 37 PT with his 54 THF. GM tells him to GTFO and he logs 25 minutes later.

so in essence, he's just as big a douchebag as the douchebags he's complaining about.

Malekith said:

/sigh

god I &lt;3 the forum trolls...

oddly enough... Smokeone did the same thing. Last I heard he was offering to pay an HNMLS just to get a pearl cause no one would touch him.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-09 18:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't like Asura so much, there is 2 ways out, either quit or server change. Easy as that.

The thing about this "drama" is that its over, get over it.
 Phoenix.Strongside
By Phoenix.Strongside 2009-01-09 18:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:

That is all. =)

Not as funny as when i looked at who posted this and it says Fairy right by it i lol'd. I don't even know male but this whole thing is so stupid sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid i will defend him because he was not in the wrong only over camping you was the wrong part but pulling a couple bugs with a PL'd party is so minor.....
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-09 18:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Strongside said:
Not as funny as when i looked at who posted this and it says Fairy right by it i lol'd. I don't even know male but this whole thing is so stupid sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid i will defend him because he was not in the wrong only over camping you was the wrong part but pulling a couple bugs with a PL'd party is so minor.....

Welcome to Asura Drama
 Asura.Danaule
user: Danaulle
By Asura.Danaule 2009-01-09 19:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith, were you compared to Smokeone? That made me giggle.

I shall staunchly defend Malekith against these allegations of douchebagery.
I shall toss my own two cents into the hat as well: Having taken advantage of the world transfer service myself in the past, I can say that in comparison to other servers, Asura lacks a general sense of comraderie, tact and maturity. GENERALLY. Not applicable to all players on Asura. Every server has it's good and bad points though.
user: Duelly
By Asura.Duelmikauzero 2009-01-09 20:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I'll toss my own two cents in here as well. I've played on this server since my very first day in Vana'Diel, in Spring of '04. I've met many people who have came and gone, and have been very pleased with the community we keep. The only thing that drives me nuts, is the lack of pride on this server. Posts like "lolasura failz" and stuff really gets to me sometimes. Anyone who is in a community of any kind wants to make the best of it. Is there not one reason, one group of people, one single person that makes you proud to be an Asuran? Heck, has anyone forgotten the feeling of walking through Jeuno/whitegate. Someone pays mention to you (via /say or emote) and then when you are acknowledged in public, 20 other people start waving to you as well?

Sure, notorious people would be notorious for the wrong reasons... but what about those for the right reasons? For example, a little taru named Chille. I'll admit, I've never been very close to this guy, or known him too well, but every time we pass each other by, He NEVER fails to /wave and ask how I am doing. I've met many people like this. In fact, a long time ago on the Asura forums on Alla, of "the most friendly and helpful people on the server" or something like that. There were a few people who were mentioned nearly 30-40 times, all testified by different people. Now, to have players like that on our server, is something to truly be proud of. I <3 Asura.

P.S. /wave to all of you familiar faces, Danaule xD See you in Bastok Markets in the next day or two. lol
 Asura.Ghikque
By Asura.Ghikque 2009-01-09 21:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Duelmikauzero said:
I guess I'll toss my own two cents in here as well. I've played on this server since my very first day in Vana'Diel, in Spring of '04. I've met many people who have came and gone, and have been very pleased with the community we keep. The only thing that drives me nuts, is the lack of pride on this server. Posts like "lolasura failz" and stuff really gets to me sometimes. Anyone who is in a community of any kind wants to make the best of it. Is there not one reason, one group of people, one single person that makes you proud to be an Asuran? Heck, has anyone forgotten the feeling of walking through Jeuno/whitegate. Someone pays mention to you (via /say or emote) and then when you are acknowledged in public, 20 other people start waving to you as well?

Sure, notorious people would be notorious for the wrong reasons... but what about those for the right reasons? For example, a little taru named Chille. I'll admit, I've never been very close to this guy, or known him too well, but every time we pass each other by, He NEVER fails to /wave and ask how I am doing. I've met many people like this. In fact, a long time ago on the Asura forums on Alla, of "the most friendly and helpful people on the server" or something like that. There were a few people who were mentioned nearly 30-40 times, all testified by different people. Now, to have players like that on our server, is something to truly be proud of. I &lt;3 Asura.

P.S. /wave to all of you familiar faces, Danaule xD See you in Bastok Markets in the next day or two. lol

well put. QFT
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-09 23:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone get me a fire extinguisher I got pwned again by Ghikque.

Btw to compare me to any of the notorious people on this server does a disservice. I'm nowhere near as popular, maybe one day. But here's the deal folks, if you were kicked out a pt and the people were mean towards pre and post kick, wouldn't you get a little upset? Folks who do know me on asura would understand it's out of character for me to just be an idiot. Someone pushed my buttons and I didn't act smart. It's not right, it's not just, it's entirely regrettable but it's what happened.

The moment I was kicked, you people created that situation. How? Because you kept running your mouths as well.... Honestly, I enjoyed going down to your level... messing up your chains by rushing to pull birds away from you guys. I didn't win every time, I didn't need to. I didn't even finish typing to vent my anger before being booted. But what's lovely is that after the kick but y'all certainly had a lot to say to me until I blacklisted.

Ghikque call me all the epithets you want, bring it on because they're all so original, only someone who didn't wash up there would know what's a douche. Seriously though to quote pee- wee herman, "It takes one to know one." Childish reply perhaps, but then again here I go stepping down to your level. again...
 Asura.Ghikque
By Asura.Ghikque 2009-01-10 01:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

we asked you three times to perform a simple task, you failed and began to run your mouth and were kicked. Simple as that. You failed.

So to "get even" you went and killed birds around our camp. You still failed as the GM told you to pack your ***and leave and you did. You then logged prolly throwing some child-like tantrum like you did when we told you to stop pulling Bugs.

You can keep trying to act like this isn't the truth, but in the end your reputation precedes you.

Tell me where in this Screenshot we kept up in say with you after you threatened to kill around us or how we pushed your buttons. You were calmly addressed and told not to pull Bugs. Not once, not twice, but three times.

User submitted image

User submitted image

it's all there. you were asked to stop, you got on some high horse, were kicked, and then threw your tantrum. GG sir.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-10 02:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly I'm a console player I can't take screen shots of stuff that happens in game, replete with chat log. Far as I know the vanilla version of PC FFXI DOES NOT have that ability either. So for you to run that same screenshot up over and over again lends one to an inference that you're using 3rd party software to have accomplished what you did. Big deal? Maybe not to you, but as a whole people who rely on it are of a certain type and sadly sir you embody the bad ones.

Now to get to my point, you continuously ask me to examine that record you've so graciously provided and ask me an impossible task, that I ought to point out where you pushed my buttons. I mean seriously how can I do that when you've posted part of the record? It's like pulling page 105 out of a book and saying, "spam"! You can always paint a picture of (a) truth (your version at least) when you're holding the damn brush.

Facts are these:
1) Right from the start you and Hyo were annoyed at me because of a <call10> in my pull macro and congratulations you two were the first people to complain about it in months. Some people can live and let live, no right from the first pull you started with the commentary. If you don't like hearing calls turn the music off.

2) You two wanted chain pulling, which is why you had constructed a pt full of DD and PL backing up but you wanted birds only in an area that is not like pulling at the leypoint in Wajoam Woodlands. It's not like birds were short walking distance, after killing the initial 4-5 that were at the camp, it was your classic long *** pull where my ichi shadows are down before I get to the pt. BTW I want to thank everyone for moving in my direction on those long pulls... Regardless of what you want to say, I was doing my best under the circumstances but hey it's not like you're perfect or anything. I seriously would have loved for your cor to have shown me ropes at first, no sarcasm there at all, atleast I could have learned the pull pattern. Nope it was *** and moan fest.

3) You want to say I was on a high horse, you want to say you made a simple demmand. Hey buddy, I'm not the world's greatest thief and for as much as you want to say I'm the biggest (insert adjective here) whatever, you were just as rude to me as you perceive I was to you because that's the key... what you perceive and I did. They may well have been two different things but to us that's all that matters. Point is, were roles reversed I would have handled things in a different fashion. You acted, I reacted and here we are writing love letters to each other for the entertainment of all who chance to read.

4) No one likes being kicked from an exp party. I guess maybe it's never happened to you but generally speaking the experience is aggravating and makes otherwise levelheaded people lose their cool. Aside from you having his unhealthy obsession to knock me down a peg and write post after post to show how lol I am. You're really the one on the high horse trying to defend the indefensible. Obviously you're somewhat intelligent because I'll give you credit enough from your replies that even you can tell when I'm insulting you. However what I love is that for you it's a simple thing to call me douchebag this ftard that... It just goes a long way to show how awesome you are...

5) I'm always going to be cooler than you...

ps. We're going to totally stop fighting now... why? Because I'm totally breaking up with you... just quit writing me back... I don't care anymore... blah, blah, blah whatever stupid looser nowai! One thing I will totally look back on and laugh about is how in reading your infantile posts, I had to think really hard as to how an adult using proper english grammar and spelling would have constructed a reply. It was damn hard work, but no longer...
 Phoenix.Danaulle
user: Danaulle
By Phoenix.Danaulle 2009-01-10 02:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Duelmikauzero said:

Sure, notorious people would be notorious for the wrong reasons... but what about those for the right reasons? For example, a little taru named Chille. I'll admit, I've never been very close to this guy, or known him too well, but every time we pass each other by, He NEVER fails to /wave and ask how I am doing. I've met many people like this. In fact, a long time ago on the Asura forums on Alla, of "the most friendly and helpful people on the server" or something like that. There were a few people who were mentioned nearly 30-40 times, all testified by different people. Now, to have players like that on our server, is something to truly be proud of. I &lt;3 Asura.

/wave! I'm stalking you, you know.
 Asura.Knyte
user: Knyte
By Asura.Knyte 2009-01-10 02:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

1) Maturity on Asura? Where people use Whitegate as their own personal chatroom? Or its members go to online forums to flame someone who they will never meet? Hmm...I wonder if Maturity drops from Pandemonium Warden...

2) He...she...it... posted what was needed to make their point. Perspective of Wrong or Right dont make a lick of difference. They made a point, it fell on you to make a counter point in order to save face. Yet all you did was say "loltroll" (I'm paraphrasing of course) and blame it on your <call10> even though the screenshots provided show otherwise, whether or not that was the real case. Instead of adding flames to the arguement (which you did), you could have manned up, accepted it, wished them a good day, added them to your blist if you wished, and moved on. But, you just fell down on your face.

3) ON TOPIC: Notorious: If I'm in a exp/merit party where the people in it are so privileged that they can sit on their ever-widening *** without having to twitch a cheek to help their loved ones (if they even have any), and are unable to contemplate the fact that other people have lives that need to be taken care of through the folds of fat surrounding their heads, I'll be glad to be kicked. If they acted professionaly about it, I'll wish them the best of luck and be on my merry. If they went about it as a cocky, prissed-up *rhymes with punt and starts with a 'c'* (an elvaan m rdm whose name starts with 'G', no not ghikque, and is in a certain shell comes to mind)...well, generally when that happens someone (or two or three) does die and I get a laugh out of it. Karma's a ***!

/end of rant
 Asura.Shua
user: Shua
By Asura.Shua 2009-01-10 02:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
Sadly I'm a console player I can't take screen shots of stuff that happens in game, replete with chat log. Far as I know the vanilla version of PC FFXI DOES NOT have that ability either. So for you to run that same screenshot up over and over again lends one to an inference that you're using 3rd party software to have accomplished what you did. Big deal? Maybe not to you, but as a whole people who rely on it are of a certain type and sadly sir you embody the bad ones.

Now to get to my point, you continuously ask me to examine that record you've so graciously provided and ask me an impossible task, that I ought to point out where you pushed my buttons. I mean seriously how can I do that when you've posted part of the record? It's like pulling page 105 out of a book and saying, "spam"! You can always paint a picture of (a) truth (your version at least) when you're holding the damn brush.

Facts are these:
1) Right from the start you and Hyo were annoyed at me because of a <call10> in my pull macro and congratulations you two were the first people to complain about it in months. Some people can live and let live, no right from the first pull you started with the commentary. If you don't like hearing calls turn the music off.

2) You two wanted chain pulling, which is why you had constructed a pt full of DD and PL backing up but you wanted birds only in an area that is not like pulling at the leypoint in Wajoam Woodlands. It's not like birds were short walking distance, after killing the initial 4-5 that were at the camp, it was your classic long *** pull where my ichi shadows are down before I get to the pt. BTW I want to thank everyone for moving in my direction on those long pulls... Regardless of what you want to say, I was doing my best under the circumstances but hey it's not like you're perfect or anything. I seriously would have loved for your cor to have shown me ropes at first, no sarcasm there at all, atleast I could have learned the pull pattern. Nope it was *** and moan fest.

3) You want to say I was on a high horse, you want to say you made a simple demmand. Hey buddy, I'm not the world's greatest thief and for as much as you want to say I'm the biggest (insert adjective here) whatever, you were just as rude to me as you perceive I was to you because that's the key... what you perceive and I did. They may well have been two different things but to us that's all that matters. Point is, were roles reversed I would have handled things in a different fashion. You acted, I reacted and here we are writing love letters to each other for the entertainment of all who chance to read.

4) No one likes being kicked from an exp party. I guess maybe it's never happened to you but generally speaking the experience is aggravating and makes otherwise levelheaded people lose their cool. Aside from you having his unhealthy obsession to knock me down a peg and write post after post to show how lol I am. You're really the one on the high horse trying to defend the indefensible. Obviously you're somewhat intelligent because I'll give you credit enough from your replies that even you can tell when I'm insulting you. However what I love is that for you it's a simple thing to call me douchebag this ftard that... It just goes a long way to show how awesome you are...

ps. We're going to totally stop fighting now... why? Because I'm totally breaking up with you... just quit writing me back... I don't care anymore... blah, blah, blah whatever stupid looser nowai! One thing I will totally look back on and laugh about is how in reading your infantile posts, I had to think really hard as to how an adult using proper english grammar and spelling would have constructed a reply. It was damn hard work, but no longer...</call10>

*coughs* Print Screen > Paint > Crtl + V? May bee? You can have this?
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-01-10 06:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

BACK TO WHAT THIS POST WAS ALL ABOUT!

Smokeone. Most notorious. Easy.

*THUNDER CRACKS! LIGHTNING SIZZLES* BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! SMOKEONE IS IN THE HOUSE...!

Hell, I remember starting off in the game... 3-4 years ago and being in S1's LS. Yeah. I remember that. Lol

And I'm done.

Know who else? Soup. Soup was notorious.

Oh and how can we forget Avesta? The red mage's first home was Asura.

So those are the three notorious people on my list: Smokeone, Soup and Avesta.
 Asura.Endelig
user: endelig
By Asura.Endelig 2009-01-10 07:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shua said:
Malekith said:

Facts are these:

ps. We're going to totally stop fighting now... why? Because I'm totally breaking up with you... just quit writing me back... I don't care anymore... blah, blah, blah whatever stupid looser nowai! One thing I will totally look back on and laugh about is how in reading your infantile posts, I had to think really hard as to how an adult using proper english grammar and spelling would have constructed a reply. It was damn hard work, but no longer...</call10>

*coughs* Print Screen &gt; Paint &gt; Crtl + V? May bee? You can have this?

there's also fraps which in no way interacts with or affects the game. it doesn't even know it's there, just captures what happens to be on the screen at a given time, game or no. videos are fun
 Asura.Ghikque
By Asura.Ghikque 2009-01-10 08:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

wow.

this just in:

Windower (if you use it) is the devil! and it makes you a worse player too!
user: Duelly
By Asura.Duelmikauzero 2009-01-10 11:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

But... but... but... Ghikque, Windower IS the devil. It's the complete solution to SE's outdated user interface that includes things that should have been implemented since the game first began. (namely, ambient lighting is my friend. I'm looking at you, Bonstaunieux Oubliette and Garden of Ru'Hmet.)

"What? Mirrors reflecting mirrors?! High-tech sorcery!"

Oh... and It indeed makes us all horrible players... namely because we use more macros than we did 3-4 years ago and gear swap for every action we do...

Five spaces... just not enough. ; ;
 Asura.Lordwafik
user: Lordwafik
By Asura.Lordwafik 2009-01-11 04:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy reminds me of that girl in high school who thinks she's better than everyone and constantly rags on other people and has no friends, she's only stuck at the school because her parents don't want to pay to put her in a new school so she's taken it upon herself to hate everyone and hate the school instead of just accepting it and being happy.