Forum » FFXI » General » Server Populations
Server Populations
 Unicorn.Divinian
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Divinian
By Unicorn.Divinian 2010-05-15 07:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn seems to be bottoming out just under 800 people on weekdays. Just checked now (Saturday) and the population is 2300. I was wondering if people could give me an idea of server highs/lows on their own sever to give me an indication of where Unicorn stands in this regard.

Thanks!
By Serano 2010-05-15 07:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

on Asura atm there are (4025) which is Weekend no clue on weekday
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-15 08:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you have one person from every world take a sample at exactly the same time every day, throughout each day for a few weeks, you aren't going to get a decent number. You won't get one that is "exact" right now because of the event, I know that much. This one particular event is the best time to do pretty much anything that doesn't require fighting over something with somebody else.

At the same time though, there is a good reason SE don't reveal world populations normally, because we'll end up with another world being closed because too many people flock to it. (E.G. Odin)
 Unicorn.Divinian
Server: Unicorn
user: Divinian
By Unicorn.Divinian 2010-05-15 08:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not looking for anything exact, just trying to get a feel for it. Otherwise, how would I know anything ^^. So, thanks for the information, but please provide a simple snapshot of what the pop numbers on your server look like. If you don't want to then please don't post. Thanks again!
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-05-15 09:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/data.php