Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » moving from Asura to Siren
moving from Asura to Siren
By mbrake 2010-05-09 00:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there. this is my first time posting. I am looking for feedback if Siren would be a good sever to move to. I'm currently on Asura and since the server merge have felt it's way to crowded. Siren has not as many actives as Asura and from what I've heard is ok.

would just like some advice. I'm looking for a server that isn't dead but isn't overflowing. I would also like to line up a social to join. that way it's not just me and the voices.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-05-09 00:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura and Siren are complete opposites. Asura is full of bad players and worse linkshells, and statistically the worst server, whereas Siren is statistically the best, and has a ton of good people.
[+]
 Siren.Phoenixtail
By Siren.Phoenixtail 2010-05-09 00:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're looking for an endgame scene, Siren's is disgusting. [Run Away!]
 Siren.Jingles
user: Jingles
By Siren.Jingles 2010-05-09 00:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

"Statistically the best" because we have some of the best JP shells period. Our NA endgame LSes, however, leave much to be desired. Only one or two NA HNM LSes left, one with a bunch of shady folk, the other practically inactive. If it's a social LS you're looking for, however, we have plenty of those. Interregnum is one of the biggest that I know of.
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-05-09 00:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Asura and Siren are complete opposites. Asura is full of bad players and worse linkshells, and statistically the worst server, whereas Siren is statistically the best, and has a ton of good people.
We're not "full of bad people" yes we have a lot, but we have good people too and great linkshells, minus the HNM ones but my opinion for them, is that they usually do suck >.>

I suggest Phoenix btw.
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-05-09 00:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
Siren.Enternius said:
We're not "full of bad people" yes we have a lot, but we have good people too and great linkshells, minus the HNM ones but my opinion for them, is that they usually do suck >.>

I suggest Phoenix btw.

We aren't all bad. D=
 Siren.Phoenixtail
By Siren.Phoenixtail 2010-05-09 00:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren was better when MOONGLOW was around. Oh the golden days when all the *** wouldn't admit being ***.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-05-09 00:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Asura and Siren are complete opposites. Asura is full of players who like to have fun, Siren is just full of itself.

Think that sounds about right
 Siren.Eclipsys
user: Eclipsys
By Siren.Eclipsys 2010-05-09 01:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

mbrake said:
Hello there. this is my first time posting. I am looking for feedback if Siren would be a good sever to move to. I'm currently on Asura and since the server merge have felt it's way to crowded. Siren has not as many actives as Asura and from what I've heard is ok.

would just like some advice. I'm looking for a server that isn't dead but isn't overflowing. I would also like to line up a social to join. that way it's not just me and the voices.

For what you're looking for, it'll be great. Plenty of social shells here just playing the game. It's still pretty lively, but it's calmed down a lot with the years.