Did Ff16 Flop?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Did ff16 flop?
Did ff16 flop?
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23
By Godfry 2024-05-18 13:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Afania said: »
It's okay, you like Sekiro, I got it. It is a very well made package indeed. But god forbid someone else find it boring.

Because when you make absurd claims about the game it means that you didn't play it. 90% of navigation in Sekiro is crowd control. The game is LOADED with skills and tools to help you do that.

Not limited to this one particular comment either. Everything you said about Sekiro, so far, including the video you shared, demonstrates that you have no idea of what the game is about.
By Afania 2024-05-18 13:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Some people seem to conflate simplicity with shallowness (the 2nd term having mostly negative connotations), and complexity with depth (the 2nd term used as praise). That's the crux of the issue.

Simplicity and shallowness is the same thing to me, except I don't view the latter word negatively like Godfry did.

You know MegaMan X is my favorite action game series ever. I would have never, ever argue that it is deep no matter how much I like it. It is even more shallow than Sekiro and DS lol.

I am not sure how did deep and shallow has become something negative and positive when it is just design philosophy.
By Afania 2024-05-18 13:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Godfry said: »
The game is LOADED with skills and tools to help you do that.

Like that long spark in the video?

Everything you said about Sekiro, so far, including the video you shared, demonstrates that you have no idea of what the game is about.

Did that spark and slash 3 times video bother you so much? I honestly find it funny.

There are many other sekiro boss tutorial videos with text saying "wait for boss do X, hit two times, wait for boss do Y, hit 3 times, use Z tool, hit 3 times". Not my fault if it works that way!
By Godfry 2024-05-18 13:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Simplicity and shallowness is the same thing to me, except I don't view the latter word negatively like Godfry did.

No doubt you'd think that. That's why you think DMC is deep... lol. BADASS!
By Afania 2024-05-18 13:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

No doubt you'd think that. That's why you think DMC is deep... lol. BADASS!

It's fine to like "wait for boss to do X, hit two times, use Y tool, hit 3 times" combat system too. Apple and oranges ;)
By Godfry 2024-05-18 13:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

wait for boss to do X, hit two times, use Y tool, hit 3 times

Funny... this is far too complex for a DMC tutorial.

Step 1. Smash everything together until you see BADASS combo.

Seems like I finally broke you. So ima stop now cause.. it's about time.
By Afania 2024-05-18 13:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

wait for boss to do X, hit two times, use Y tool, hit 3 times

Funny... this is far too complex for a DMC tutorial.

Step 1. Smash everything together until you see BADASS combo.

Seems like I finally broke you. So ima stop now cause.. it's about time.

You didn't broke me, if you made serious discussion about mechanics I would respond. I LOVE mechanics, numbers and math discussions.

But you just don't(or can't) discuss numbers and continue to spam duh-huh. What else do you expect me to say?
 Asura.Questaru
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Questaru 2024-05-18 22:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

SE said it failed, as they expected
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23