Annoying Drop Rates?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Annoying Drop Rates?
Annoying Drop Rates?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Duvessa
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Veronika
By Leviathan.Duvessa 2010-05-12 11:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Jessica Alba's pants.

She just won't drop them for me :(
[+]
 Asura.Shiroineko
Server: Asura
By Asura.Shiroineko 2010-05-12 11:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm lesse lol
1/1 Virtuoso Belt
1/1 Minstrel's Coat
1/1 Swift Belt
1/1 Soboro
1/1 Patroclus's Helm
1/1 YinYang Robe
1/1 Bahamut's Zaghnal
1/1 Zenith Mitts
2/2 Alkalurops

1/4 Trotter boots (Real Simurgh) out of 4/50+ claims
1/5 Empress Hairpin
1/5 Temperance Torque
1/9 Volunteer's Nails (if you ever camped them, you know my pain)
1/10 Bahamut's Staff
1/16 Love Torque
1/26 Bounding Boots
1/50+ Skadi 35 Feet

0/2 Herald's Gaiters
0/3 W.Legs (my pops)
0/4 Assassin's Armlets (outlotted)
0/4 Ochimusha Kote (all I could claim)
0/4 Sarutobi Kyahan (likewise)
0/20 Octave Club

and my favorite, 1/14 Spurrer Beret. You would agree this is one of the stupidest NMs in the game, 83~ish Funguar mob that does huge *** damage... not easy to solo, even for a Beastmaster. duo BST can do it if they can coordinate properly. This damn thing is pretty much impossible to do for a lowman group.

Dark Spore - constantly does up to 1005 damage, ranged magical attack, goes through shadows, conal

Microspores - transfers any status effects on it to nearby players, takes 2 shadows

Can't enfeeble it, does high *** damage you can't block, is high level NM with 20,000 HP...

and takes a freaking long time to get it to pop.

I. Hate. Him.

But I got my hat so I'm happy :D

Alexander.Garlend
Server: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2010-05-12 12:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

0/100 on Mee Deggi
 Sylph.Azlon
Server: Sylph
user: azlon
By Sylph.Azlon 2010-05-12 12:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

i have the worst luck at drops and lotting, so here goes:

0/56 on actually lotting goli feet (still trying)(pickup runs only)
0/53 up to date on goblintrap (still trying)
1/38 on goaftrap
0/50+ on fuma kyahan (gave up)
1/35+ on o.kotes
0/atleast 150+ on LL (gave up)
0/29 blighting brand (gave up)
0/22 eldritch edge (gave up)
0/13 mind hoarder (gave up)

ill just stop here cuz its heartbreaking to think about how hard SE has screwed me over the years lol ; ;... but there is more.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-05-12 12:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Any droprate that isn't 100% I would consider annoying.
[+]
 Odin.Southie
Server: Odin
user: Southie
By Odin.Southie 2010-05-16 12:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

1/8 Kusha's Ring
1/16 Lava's Ring

1/1 Nasatya's Ring
1/27 Dasra's ring

1/1 Helenus's earring
0/21 Cassandra's earring

That's how SE gets you...by giving you the first half...so you NEED to get the other. They should just start dropping crack, it wouldn't make a difference.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-16 13:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Garlend said:
0/100 on Mee Deggi

seriously?
[+]
 Bismarck.Makai
Server: Bismarck
user: M4k4i
By Bismarck.Makai 2010-05-16 13:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

1/1 Peacock Amulet
1/2 Rain Hat
1/4 Carect Ring
1/20 Vilma's Ring
1/23 Altdorf's Earring
1/26 Wilhelm's Earring
1/17 Lava's Ring
1/1 Kusha's Ring
1/1 Patroclus's Helm
1/3 Virtuoso Belt
1/1 Swift Belt
0/11 Velocious Belt (-.-)
1/1 Bounding Boots
1/4 Empress Hairpin
1/3 Sarabande Earring
1/11 Rover's Gloves
0/1 Mind Hoarder (Its spawn window is fking huge and the droprate is ridiculous...I'm happy with my Crocodile Collar lol)
1/3 Fidelity Mantle

I really like camping NMs, but I don't waste my time on mobs that have 8 h+ repop time combined with a 5% droprate (Mind Hoarder, Okyupete, Frogamander and so on).
 Bahamut.Reeve
Server: Bahamut
user: Reeve
By Bahamut.Reeve 2010-05-16 14:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

0/20+ Vali's Bow
0/15+ O.Kotes
0/15+ S.Kyahan
0/infinite attempts @ Leaping Boots
0/10+ Assault Jerkin
0/6 Octave Club
0/4 Patroclus' Helm
0/3 Peacock Amulet

1/1 Selene's Bow
1/2 Othinus' Bow
1/1 Rabbit Charm (LVL14 WAR no sub or any other jobs above LVL10 lol)
1/1 Retaliators
1/1 Empress Hairpin
7/9 Yin Yang Robe (for other people)

Never Seen a Peacock Charm drop to ANYONE, IT'S A MYTH WRAPPED IN A LIE HIDDEN WITH IN A LEGEND.

Saw A Kraken Club drop only once, went to a random Japanese player who was shouting in Jeuno for an all BST K/Club run - your orb, your drop. I, of course got all the crap...

By darknes 2010-05-17 04:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

assault jerkin 1 /24
ying yang 2/2
Lyricist's Gonnelle 0/i lost the count after 25....
Promptitude Solea 0/25+ again
 Phoenix.Gerrott
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2010-05-17 05:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thrakon Breastplate.. A pain in the *** to pop since PH is across the zone, took me 21 kills. Good times, especially for something not used past level 74 >.>.
Many other drop rates to Emo over, but for the most part I block it out of my mind, or pretend the drop doesn't exhist.

To balance it out though, I've had 2, yes 2, back-to-back-to-back Hagun streaks :) Never a double drop though.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-05-17 05:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Worst for me so far was Justice Torque. A statistical impossibility of 1/68. A crucible that stretched well over 2 years.

Spurrer Beret 1/16. Probably the worst camp of my life. Easy NM to solo, just jesus ***, what the hell is up with those 17 min respawn PH and *** assholeness of a respawn time.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-05-17 05:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Reeve said:
Never Seen a Peacock Charm drop to ANYONE, IT'S A MYTH WRAPPED IN A LIE HIDDEN WITH IN A LEGEND.
I've only done Under Observation twice, the first time dropped two Ni scrolls, the second dropped PCC.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-05-17 05:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Bahamut.Reeve said:
I've only done Under Observation twice, the first time dropped two Ni scrolls, the second dropped PCC.

I had a bad stretch on PCC. then I got 4 in a row combined with 3/4 Ni. I had to sniff my *** for the scent of leprechaun ***, because I have no idea how I got that lucky.
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
user: Kimmy78
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2010-05-17 06:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

0 for Nyzul NMs for weapon drops (lost count)
1/11 Empress Hairpin
1/9 Bounding Boots (other account)
0/15+ on S. Kyaham
0/20+ on Rose Garden
0/9 for Oracle gear on the T4 ZNM Hydra

meanwhile
1/1 on M. Earring
 Shiva.Lorielain
Server: Shiva
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-05-17 07:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Alexander.Garlend said:
0/100 on Mee Deggi

seriously?
I'm 0/212 on Bahamut as Atrithk.
I lost my sanity in Oztroja.
What was left of it, of coruse.
The thing about this is that, with the money you get from NPCing the less rare drop, I was able to buy okot, fuma kyahan, and onimaru....with Quu Domi's drops, too. (0/116)
went 1/1 on empress hairpin, 0/1 on Shiva now.
0/2 both retaliators and whichever bow dropped from the other shadow, yet I'm easily 20/20 on the other shadows' drops ><
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [328 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2011-04-10 16:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I am 1/78 on Mean Degree of Punishment. Err wait, Mee Deggi The Punisher*, sorry.

Also 0/22 or so of Quu Domi.

But then again, I should not complain. I have other annoying drop rates of NMs in the sense that they would annoy other people.

Such as 1/1 Valkurm Emperor. I saw him and I poked him for about 5 minutes before deciding to claim and kill him, and then to get the drop.
And then there was the time I went to Sky to do gods for the first time. Our first god was going to be Byakko. It was a new LS, and I attended all gatherings so I was first in line for my drop of choice: Shura Haidate or Byakko's Haidate. My choice was obviously Byakko's haidate.
Yep. Guess who got 1/1, first in line and the first to get the kitty panties out of that LS... lol... xD Some of my friends wanted to murder me. o-o; xD

Oh and as for the famous Bounding Boots, I am 0/15 or so. I don't like camping LL...

EDIT: Apologies for necro-bump.
 Leviathan.Joyroth
By Leviathan.Joyroth 2011-04-10 16:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

1/37 Dune Widow

After the first 10 I farmed and bought the dam thing...after that I felt it was my mission to get the Spider Torque to drop off of that stupid spider!
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-04-10 17:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

1/19 on Serpentes feet, 1/18 or so on Orison Cape. Those are my worst recent ones.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-04-10 17:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Before blue !!'s secrets were discovered I went 0/48 on soloing Orison Cape, but after blue was figured out and I came back from break I soloed on my blu and got blue with club and went 1/1, fml.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Eburo
Server: Bismarck
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Eburo 2011-04-10 21:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tsuji said:
I am 1/78 on Mean Degree of Punishment. Err wait, Mee Deggi The Punisher*, sorry.

Also 0/22 or so of Quu Domi.

But then again, I should not complain. I have other annoying drop rates of NMs in the sense that they would annoy other people.

Such as 1/1 Valkurm Emperor. I saw him and I poked him for about 5 minutes before deciding to claim and kill him, and then to get the drop.
And then there was the time I went to Sky to do gods for the first time. Our first god was going to be Byakko. It was a new LS, and I attended all gatherings so I was first in line for my drop of choice: Shura Haidate or Byakko's Haidate. My choice was obviously Byakko's haidate.
Yep. Guess who got 1/1, first in line and the first to get the kitty panties out of that LS... lol... xD Some of my friends wanted to murder me. o-o; xD

Oh and as for the famous Bounding Boots, I am 0/15 or so. I don't like camping LL...

EDIT: Apologies for necro-bump.

Wow lol, I went 1/1 on Ochimusha Kote. Shame I threw them away when I quit in September. When I came back, I just had to buy Ochiudo's Kote because I don't think I'll have the same luck again.

Also I'm about 3/15 on Brooder for Serpentes Sabots (got 2 in a row), about 3/25 on Marvin for Orison Cape (got 2 in a row of this too, but with blue !! on second, and also had a cape before quitting...lol). However getting Colorful Demilune Abyssite is a pain in the ***, sometimes I go 0/30...

I've never really had long streaks of no drops like a lot of people post, but I guess if I had to choose one it'd be Chukwa with Creed Collar.... 1/20 with no weakness activation.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2011-04-10 22:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Eburo said:

Wow lol, I went 1/1 on Ochimusha Kote. Shame I threw them away when I quit in September. When I came back, I just had to buy Ochiudo's Kote because I don't think I'll have the same luck again.

Also I'm about 3/15 on Brooder for Serpentes Sabots (got 2 in a row), about 3/25 on Marvin for Orison Cape (got 2 in a row of this too, but with blue !! on second, and also had a cape before quitting...lol). However getting Colorful Demilune Abyssite is a pain in the ***, sometimes I go 0/30...

I've never really had long streaks of no drops like a lot of people post, but I guess if I had to choose one it'd be Chukwa with Creed Collar.... 1/20 with no weakness activation.
Lucky you... you should try to get them again sometime. Always nice to have R/EX gear I think.

Another few I forgot to add: 0/9 for Pallas Bracelets. But to undo that, I went 1/1 for Alky bracelets. Then I quit and gave them away. Since then, adding only more kills with no drops to that one to a total of 1/17 or so. Not very lucky there either lol. Also went 1/5 on Orctrap's Nikkariaoe. He dropped it the first time but not after that. (/.\;)
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-04-10 22:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

went 1/1 on leaping boots back in 2004 when I was walking by it, then never saw them again or the rare/ex version. Must of killed the lizard at least 100 times.

1/41 Ochimusha Kote
1/39 Sarutobi Kyahan

0/~50 on Emperor Hairpin. That thing wouldn't drop even with TH4 helping me a few times. Ended up getting the Rare EX version after walking by it randomly. lame

1/1 on Vivian Ring >.> That was pretty cool. Was bored so two of my friends went up to camp vv for laughs. Probably 30 min after camping it VV popped. One of my favorite moments in this game.

I've seen leech king 15 times, never seen argus. Camped it way more then that just to give up out of boredom~

1/367 on Saber Shoot
1/91 on Opal Silk

I've done the lu shang quest twice after quitting fishing after Black Sole prices went from 120k a stack to 20k a stack in 24 hours. Ended up selling it~ then doing it again on a mule about 2 years later. Then got my ebisu about 2 months after and gave my lu shang away again lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [40 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Dinah
By Phoenix.Dinah 2011-05-20 16:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

0/200+ LL
0/150+ VE
0/200+ Mee Deggi
0/10 Argus
0/25+ Khalamari (Most of those with blue proc)
0/50+ Monster Signa

However on most of my blue magic I learned them on first or second try. Except refueling. That took like 100 mobs to get.