First Page 2
 Pandemonium.Rathz
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-01-08 15:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Willing to pay to leech in SMN burns. Message for more info

PS: No, I don't want to SMN burn 12-75 to all those who hate it. I just need a buffer on my BLM and hate soloing BLM
[+]
 Asura.Terminus
Server: Asura
By Asura.Terminus 2010-01-08 15:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

*** what everyone else thinks Astral burn from ***' 1-75 if you want...
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-01-08 15:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Rathz said:
I just need a buffer on my BLM and hate soloing BLM
Make a manaburn, save yourself some time, and make sure you start by putting the merit point tab on EXP, not Merits.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-01-08 15:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Mabrook said:
inb4smnburnragederail.
SMN burn rages are dead.

This topic is like beating a dead *** with a condom, still is a dead ***, you ain't going to get it prego.
[+]
 Titan.Genarf
Server: Titan
user: Genarf
By Titan.Genarf 2010-01-08 16:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

smn burning a job = fail its like giving someone a new job to suck at

level and learn how to play a job

and most smn burn tanks suck and mess it up anyway because they cant hold hate or dont build hate on the group of mobs they have so that when the smn's change to astral them they dont die after they pop 2hr
[+]
 Fairy.Azulmagia
Server: Fairy
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2010-01-08 16:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Rathz said:
Willing to pay to leech in SMN burns. Message for more info

PS: No, I don't want to SMN burn 12-75 to all those who hate it. I just need a buffer on my BLM and hate soloing BLM

Quit dying :I
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-01-08 16:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
This topic is like beating a dead *** with a condom, still is a dead ***, you ain't going to get it prego.

iono, but when I beat dead *** I like to wear a condom. You can get all sorts of weird diseases from corpses. :<
[+]
 Fairy.Victoire
user: Alexandre
By Fairy.Victoire 2010-01-08 16:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does everyone insist on putting their two cents in when it's not wanted. He didn't say tell me what you think about SMN burns he said willing to pay for it. So if you want his money then comment otherwise just shut up. People don't pay 12.95+ a month to be told the way they play the game is stupid or wrong. Nobody asked you to SMN burn with him.
[+]
 Asura.Envious
user: Stewie
By Asura.Envious 2010-01-08 17:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Genarf said:

and most smn burn tanks suck and mess it up anyway because they cant hold hate or dont build hate on the group of mobs they have so that when the smn's change to astral them they dont die after they pop 2hr

Because this game is sooooooooooo hard that you have to spend 75 levels learning to play a job? No, I've been let on friends chars and having never played the job before played it perfectly fine, this game is not hard, you do not need to level jobs in parties to learn to play them, you just need a brain.

also: induringsmnburnragederail
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Despain
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-01-08 18:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Genarf said:

You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Most SMN burn tanks don't suck, actually. Pulling in AF isn't exactly rocket science, and isn't hard to mess up. On occasion, you will run into that one person who's never pulled in ABs, but even someone who doesn't know what the *** they're doing can manage to do a mediocre pull. Mind you, I'm sure this person won't be pulling by themselves.

Also, SMNs won't get hate once they astral flow if they AF the CFH'd mob. Who are you? Go *** kill yourself.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-01-08 18:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Despain said:
Titan.Genarf said:

You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Most SMN burn tanks don't suck, actually. Pulling in AF isn't exactly rocket science, and isn't hard to mess up. On occasion, you will run into that one person who's never pulled in ABs, but even someone who doesn't know what the *** they're doing can manage to do a mediocre pull. Mind you, I'm sure this person won't be pulling by themselves.

Also, SMNs won't get hate once they astral flow if they AF the CFH'd mob. Who are you? Go *** kill yourself.

Tank =/= Puller

you fail
 Pandemonium.Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-01-08 18:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Azulmagia said:
Pandemonium.Rathz said:
Willing to pay to leech in SMN burns. Message for more info PS: No, I don't want to SMN burn 12-75 to all those who hate it. I just need a buffer on my BLM and hate soloing BLM
Quit dying :I

Tarutaru BLM = insta death :3

Fairy.Victoire said:
Why does everyone insist on putting their two cents in when it's not wanted. He didn't say tell me what you think about SMN burns he said willing to pay for it. So if you want his money then comment otherwise just shut up. People don't pay 12.95 a month to be told the way they play the game is stupid or wrong. Nobody asked you to SMN burn with him.

Thank you.
 Titan.Genarf
Server: Titan
user: Genarf
By Titan.Genarf 2010-01-08 18:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

have you ever smn burned before and had your pullers change to smn and still have hate because the tank sucks they smn shiva use astral flow get hate and die... ive seen it happen several times.

and yes this game isnt too hard to play but most people who leech in a smn burn dont know how to play there jobs to well. maybe your server is a little different then mine but this is what i see.

Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2010-01-08 18:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Rathz said:

Taru BLM reporting /

I disagree ! You just need more whiteflag ! (France flag works too !)
By Izey 2010-01-08 18:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Oye Despain estas loca, no llames la gente retardada por tener una opinion, eso no es bueno ~_^

Mucho odio no >_>?

SMN burns deberian ser para merits para los deficil trabajos que nunca conciguen invitaciones y sub trabajos en verdad, pero eso es lo que yo creo.
 Pandemonium.Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-01-08 19:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Engrish Prz
By Izey 2010-01-08 19:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Just sayin He/she/it shouldnt call a person HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE for having a opinion, and I poersonally like AFburns for sub jobs and meriting for jobs that never get invites to merit.

"You cant astral burn properly go kill yourself!"

Hot dam XD
 Pandemonium.Despain
user: Parhelia
By Pandemonium.Despain 2010-01-08 19:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Izey said:
Just sayin He/she/it shouldnt call a person HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE for having a opinion, and I poersonally like AFburns for sub jobs and meriting for jobs that never get invites to merit.

"You cant astral burn properly go kill yourself!"

Hot dam XD

If someone's opinion is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, then that usually means the person with said opinion is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Burns that I pull/am in, the person who brings in the first pull usually tanks the rest of the mobs coming in. Sometimes though, we usually just have a RDM mule that heals whenever we bring the mobs to it.

EDIT: By healing, I mean resting. oppsmybad
 Pandemonium.Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-01-08 20:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

AMG U NUB LURN ENGRISH
By Oblisk 2010-01-09 03:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

lol hi. to smn burn haters, go kill birds. rathz send me a /tell. maats cap is in my bazaar for a reason
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-09 04:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel it's best I don't reply with my opinion here.
 Remora.Llianon
Server: Remora
user: Llianon
By Remora.Llianon 2010-01-09 04:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Antipika said:
Pandemonium.Rathz said:

Taru BLM reporting /

I disagree ! You just need more whiteflag ! (France flag works too !)

exept if you bring a taru with you, duo @ flan camp mount zaholym is a fun and easy way to buff your blm (blm/rdm grav run and nuke style trying to nuke harder each time)

with good stuff and good weather and full merit 2K dmg+ doable
 Bismarck.Rida
Server: Bismarck
user: Yoichi
By Bismarck.Rida 2010-01-09 06:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont get why you wanna use SMN burn for BLM Buffer? I can solo 7-8k b4 most SMN burns can complete pull. I could understand if you needed a buffer on a job that dont get XP invites.
 Fairy.Disc
user: disc
By Fairy.Disc 2010-01-09 06:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rida said:
I can solo 7-8k b4 most SMN burns can complete pull.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OK

have fun with your 7-8k then while i get a full buffer of 44k and half a merit
 Pandemonium.Rathz
By Pandemonium.Rathz 2010-01-09 07:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Best i've seen in a single pull was 30k... 49k is your best? Jesus christ server hop and pull for me now
 Pandemonium.Rida
By Pandemonium.Rida 2010-01-09 08:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Disc said:
Bismarck.Rida said:
I can solo 7-8k b4 most SMN burns can complete pull.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OK

have fun with your 7-8k then while i get a full buffer of 44k and half a merit

Ive SMN burned idc if ppl do or not but to me "buffer" implies 10k not 44k. Puddings can easily be soloed to chain 4 even 5 if you get nice conserve MP proc. Unless of course you have a fail BLM. Full korroloka pull (FULL!) takes 45min in that time I can easily hit 7-8k XP and I know alot of other BLMs that can too. That sheer fact your "HURRRRRRRRRR" @ me shows how little you know.
 Pandemonium.Rida
By Pandemonium.Rida 2010-01-09 08:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Rathz said:
Best i've seen in a single pull was 30k... 49k is your best? Jesus christ server hop and pull for me now

and if your being charged gil for 30k you're being ripped off Rathz. A good SMN burn you should expect at least 40k without ring.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-01-09 08:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If I remember, I'll PM you later with specific instructions on how to pull 50k~ safely every time.
First Page 2