EliteTroop LS Recruiting (Sky,Sea,Dynamis,ZNM,Einherjar,Nyzul)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » EliteTroop LS Recruiting (Sky,Sea,Dynamis,ZNM,Einherjar,Nyzul)
EliteTroop LS Recruiting (Sky,Sea,Dynamis,ZNM,Einherjar,Nyzul)
 Bahamut.Sephirothknight
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Sephirothknight 2009-12-16 11:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone!
We have a good group and still recruting for all events.

Our events run everyday starting 8pm EST.

We're running Dynamis, Sky, Sea, Einherjar, ZNM and Nyzul isle at this moment. We have point system for all events, and even people that helps members to complete ZM/CoP will get points per hour.

We just had our 2nd payment for the first half (December 1st to 15th) yesterday with a good amount (8.2mi splitten between members based on attendance).

Our bank is open to everyone take a look and know what the things is going on (Google spreadsheet).

If you're on Bahamut and still looking for a good Linkshell that you can call a "home" at game you will be welcome to join us.

Check rules and schedule on website for more information. PM if you have any questions.
[+]
 Bahamut.Megbite
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Megbite
By Bahamut.Megbite 2009-12-17 13:07:21
Link | Quote | Reply

A really great shell with an honest lead.
The average payouts per 2 weeks is around 500k, tell me you couldn't use that.
The bank is always open to be viewed as well as your points.
The LS clears events, including Einherjar. Thank you to our partners in CG for that too.
Most importantly, there is a you> me mentality in the shell instead of the other way around. People go out of their way to help others, and will pass on gear more times then I can count to other people if they play that job as a main even if they have rights to lot on it.
All n all, a great group of people, payouts kick ***, transparency, and we get Sh*t done.