Does Anyone On Bahamut Remember....

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Does anyone on Bahamut remember....
Does anyone on Bahamut remember....
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-16 10:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

A stupid jerk that for years pretended to be a chick named Tifalockhartt?

I just think its sad that he used and abused people for ages. If you have any stories about him using you or being a jerk to you or others, post them here.

I have a couple of stories, but of course they are RL stories since I knew the worthless scum irl.

Edit: And I'm not going to tell RL stories... even though I hate the person, I have no right to bring up the person's RL in the forums.

Edit#2: Also, I'm doing this in an attempt to compile a player warning for those players of Ragnarok, because they shouldn't have to deal with a person like him.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-12-16 10:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember and know a story but I'm not going to bring their personal life into the forum.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-16 10:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

See, I'm just asking for ingame stories. Like an example of him being a jerk. We were doing ZMs for some friends and we went to fight the NM from the Cape Terrigan headstone. Only issue, no healers, so he came PLD/NIN and I was MNK/NIN. Mind you the others were in mid 60s and i think 1 was 70. Anyways, he takes NO effort into tanking the mob, curing me, or anything... watches me die to a 600 Dimensional Death, and then actually tries so that he doesn't die. When the others asked him why he didn't heal me or take hate back when we were fighting, he said he was out of MP when he had full MP. Needless to say, the people we were with said they were giving up on ZMs because of that. They contacted me an hour after that happened and we finished them without him because he was only there to 'help'.

Edit: I never planned on bringing RL stories in, thats why I said that most the ones I had were RL, so people would understand that I have some respect for people.
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-12-16 11:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

O.o uki what on earth happened between you two? I thought you were friends.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-16 11:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't been friends with him for over 6 months. RL stuff between us... but regardless.... I'm doing this because he jumped servers to pester one of my other RL friends. So, I figured I would get all the ingame stories I could and post a player warning after that so that people know what he really is like.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-12-16 14:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

What server?
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-16 14:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok, as Kaykoh. Of course, talked to my friend that is on that server during lunch break... He apparently is doing a good job of making a bad rep there too, got kicked out of an LS about a week or two ago.
[+]
 Bahamut.Grantlogan
By Bahamut.Grantlogan 2009-12-16 15:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Please give us some insight as to how/why someone like Tifa is so effed up.

On topic, I was in an exp party on my COR with Tifa on PLD. I refused to give all the melees Evoker's roll because he wanted it so after I pulled the next imp, he wouldn't voke it so I would die. Needless to say, I left the party. An in-game friend once told me that he said he went afk in a party for awhile. When he came back, he(pretending to be a she) said their boyfriend had beaten them...
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-16 16:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude, that type of ***is what he did all the time. But some of the more ridiculous ***was that he pretended to be a chick, get with guys in the game, send a fake pic, ask for stuff and get it. I mean, come on, its sooooo stupid. Also, from what I remember, he did some stupid ***with practically EVERY EG shell on the server to where he wasn't allowed in any of them.

Lets throw out there another example that I have.... some RL ***happened between us (not gonna go into details), and then he logs into the game.... tries to lie about it to everyone that I was in close contact with, just so I'd lose all my friends, and was trying to ruin my gaming experience. Needless to say, it backfired because they were smart enough to ask me my side of the story.

Lets see, he would kick people from LSs if they got a lot he wanted before he did (when he ran LSs). He was the king of starting drama in LSs, etc etc...

As to your question Grant... its simple... because he is effed up in the head.
 Bahamut.Illyst
user: illyst
By Bahamut.Illyst 2009-12-16 17:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

i remember this one time, he got his e-bf from his e-relationship to farm 800k for a cursed togi when he got the abj while doing sky when jupongatana first showed up. now that i think about it its pretty funny
 Bahamut.Grantlogan
By Bahamut.Grantlogan 2009-12-16 17:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Olawdy, who was his e-bf? I wonder what he thought when he discovered Tifa had a wang.
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-16 18:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, which one you want... I can think of 2 or 3... Kanne (quit game)and Ironhide are the 2 most recent I can think of.
 Asura.Folant
Server: Asura
user: Folant
By Asura.Folant 2009-12-17 03:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't be raggin' on Ironhide though, mans as cool as they come.

also loltifa
[+]
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2009-12-17 05:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe he borrowed money from one of my ls members and never paid it back.
I also booted im from my ls for homophobic comments about 3 years ago.
And he tried to screw over a dynamis run by trying to take control and lead it. When noone would listen to him he warped out with his friend. After he warped he was trying to recruit me to join whatever ls he was setting up and to drop the group i was with.
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-17 07:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I have nothing against Ironhide... great person.

And also, Tifa was a control freak.... problem was, he didn't know what the hell he was talking about. I'm sorry, but its bad when he leads dynamis in LSs he runs for months, they can't even get past the first NM in Sandy.... I come along and take control and within a week we clear because I know what I'm doing.

Also, its sad that when he cons people into getting him the gear he wants and then brags to others about having better stuff. And to make things funnier, he still can't play his jobs right. xD
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-17 12:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

***, this guy's on Ragnarok? :/
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-17 12:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, Name of his character is Kaykoh over there.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-17 12:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Whew. I'll look out for him.... :/ Probably won't be in my chat ls and I'm not in any endgame shells, but I should warn some friends who are.... Thanks. :)
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2009-12-17 13:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I know he was already kicked from 1 chat LS there. When I get online tonight, I'll get the name, got a mule there that was on that LS because of my friend, Bremic.
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-12-31 17:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Grantlogan said:
Please give us some insight as to how/why someone like Tifa is so effed up.

On topic, I was in an exp party on my COR with Tifa on PLD. I refused to give all the melees Evoker's roll because he wanted it so after I pulled the next imp, he wouldn't voke it so I would die. Needless to say, I left the party. An in-game friend once told me that he said he went afk in a party for awhile. When he came back, he(pretending to be a she) said their boyfriend had beaten them...

That was me lol

Tifa said "her" dad was beating her for not vacuuming after going afk for 45mins

another time i was in a party with tifa and asphe and asphe was like "get a minstrels coat" and i said "look what im wearing silly", tifa went off on one swearing and ***and calling me a C WORD then said "oh well i'm pregnant and hormonal"

lollers
 Bahamut.Grantlogan
By Bahamut.Grantlogan 2010-01-04 12:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

He woz pragnent wiff babby?
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2010-01-07 12:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait wait.... WHAT!!! Wow, now that is really bad. I didn't know that 'Tifa' stretched it that damn far >.>
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2010-01-10 02:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

So yeah, got the latest update from Ragnarok. My buddy, Bremic, has confirmed that Tifa, aka Kaykoh, has left Ragnarok and is now on Caitsith. Gonna start writing up a player warning in the next week.
 Bahamut.Paulus
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-01-12 00:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I never met anyone that actually was robbed by Tifa. I just began to think that was all part of making the legend bigger.

The things I can speak to involved the fake flirting with what ever alleged in-game boyfriend he had at the time. At times it made me want to vomit. Other than that I was in handful of linkshells with shim. Drama always started. He enjoyed pushing peoples buttons and making them angry. Mind you the initial jab was always something that seemed harmless but was just what needed to be said to get the other party into an argument. Then after being cursed out and the sacks getting involved he'd say something like "All I said was xxxx." Other than that never seen a real loyalty there. He'd come, score some pieces of relic and then leave as a result of drama.

Not really mad at all him. It was quite funny watching all of those episodes.
 Phoenix.Jobice
Server: Phoenix
user: Jobice
By Phoenix.Jobice 2010-01-15 09:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I really really hated Tifa. Everytime I'd show up to do something shim would comment on my gearz like he was better than everyone else. I hated the fact that he pretended to be a guy and Ironhide fell for it. He was a good friend and one of the first ppl I met on FFXI. It got to be so bad if I showed up to a party and he was in it I would warp out. I just couldnt stand being around him. Sucks becuase he started hanging with another one of my in game friends Rosandra. So I kinda kept my distance. Oh well at least he didnt come to Phoenix.
 Caitsith.Kaminari
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Kaminari 2010-01-19 14:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I just found this <_< But my Nyzul static ran into Kaykoh the other week lol. He's managed to piss off a lot of people on Caitsith and get booted from a few linkshells so far. He hasn't really done anything "bad" he just likes to talk a lot of **** and call others gimp, or at least that I am aware of...he did it with everyone in the Nyzul group. But, we had invited him to our skype channel when we did Nyzul and he said he's only on Caitsith to take a break from his sky shell. He said he's going back to Ragnarok in 2 months when he can transfer again. Lucky Ragnarok people :D
[+]