Attention Bahamut Players, We Are Miasma.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Attention Bahamut players, we are Miasma.
Attention Bahamut players, we are Miasma.
First Page 2
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 00:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

We are a small group that is good at what we do. Killing gods. We offer competive prices for items that others charge far too much for. Its simple what we aim to do: Provide a service that not many do anymore. In the past you were left with few options when obtaining god drops. Join a sky linkshell and wait for your turn for months, or farm your own pops for hours and find enough people to kill the god for you, only to see it not drop and watch others snatch up the other items as per the arrangement you made with them. Well we want to give you a third option. We provide the pops, our prices are reasonable and cheaper then the competitors, you only pay if it drops. We arn't RMT or any such vile existence. We were formed at a request from the community on Bahamut and we want to answer that call. This is a no strings attached deal. Pay if it drops, pay nothing if it doesnt drop. We don't lie, steal, or hack. No third party programs are used, no pyramid scheme here. If your interested in seeking our services please visit my profile here on ffxiah.com and view the prices. We are open to negotiations and other arrangements. We look forward in helping you!

Note: Please don't respond to this post to harrass or belittle or start a flamecore with me or what we represent. We want to avoid that as well as any ill will and rude behavior. I thank you in advance for being mature and reasonable.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-11-16 00:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of your prices are VERY nice there. I would argue some are too high though;

Shura Haidate for 1.75m seems incredibly high. Given they drop from Byakko and you for obvious reasons stand to gain a lot from him, I think you could afford to drop the price on those (especially since they do *almost* get completely eclipsed by Haidate eventually, spending abjuration + 1.75m is nearly as much as Haidate themselves on that list)! I think ~750-1m would be a better price, but I haven't researched as well as you have.

Crimson Finger Gauntlets at 1.25m is also a bit on the high side... granted there is more demand for these and Seiryu is not quite as financially viable as Byakko overall. However with Koenig Schaller priced at nearly a M and Seiryu's Kote at 2.5m (!!!) I think you could afford dropping them. I think 2.5m is a crazy price for Seiryu's Kote too personally. They are nowhere close to 5/6 as good as Byakko's Haidate (though this is a flawed way of comparing them I know).

Adaman Sollerets/Adaman Celata/Shura Kote(lol)/Crimson Greaves I think you will have trouble finding buyers for just because these pieces are so obsolete these days especially if charging a lot for them.

Zenith Crown/Slacks I don't think are worth 1m each either, unless you're throwing in cursed item cost with that :p Koenig Handschuhs too are a bit on the high side, as is Genbu's Kabuto.

Don't take any of this in a bad way~ just my views on the prices. Most of those items look very reasonable. I just wish a service like this existed when I was still active.

Good luck with your mercenarying~
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 01:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you! ^^ Your right about a few things so I'll adjust the prices right now. Why dont you just come back and join us?
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-11-16 01:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha cheers for the offer :) I dunno when I'll be back though honestly, university is a LOT of work and I'm just generally enjoying not having to worry about an ingame schedule of any kind. After having been involved in endgame for about 1.5 years prior to this, all of this new "freedom" just feels wonderful.

I'll definitely keep it in mind if I do come back though :)
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-11-16 01:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I do like the adjustments, I would say 2m is tops for Seiryu Kote,
Raen said:
Adaman Sollerets/Adaman Celata/Shura Kote(lol)/Crimson Greaves I think you will have trouble finding buyers for just because these pieces are so obsolete these days especially if charging a lot for them.

I agree 100% all 4 pieces are generally useless,

I would say 800k~900k for Genbu's Kabuto would be a better price because of how easy Genbu is, and having that twice the price of the shield is a bit of a disparity for the same mob, and the Shield is just as useful.

Other then that I think the prices look quite nice.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 01:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks rum I was going to do that down to 700k actually but it slipped my mind. Thanks for the input ^^ changing it now.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-11-16 01:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
/tell ingame and my group will service you.
Admittedly, I lol'd.

And if I may, I'd like to compliment your advertisement. It felt very strong and confident, and for that I hope your business thrives.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 01:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Quote:
/tell ingame and my group will service you.
Admittedly, I lol'd. And if I may, I'd like to compliment your advertisement. It felt very strong and confident, and for that I hope your business thrives.

I have to admit that I was hoping someone would catch that lol. Thank you so much everyone who has been so positive and helpful with this post. It means alot to me. ^^
[+]
 Sylph.Otsego
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Otsego 2009-11-16 02:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The only price I would complain about are the Z. Mitts. 1M for something I paid 500k for, but it is different cross server, plus varies by LS. 3M for Byakko's Haidate, not too bad, 4M on Remora. Paying for drops though :/ End-Game LS FTW! Good prices though.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 02:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Otsego said:
The only price I would complain about are the Z. Mitts. 1M for something I paid 500k for, but it is different cross server, plus varies by LS. 3M for Byakko's Haidate, not too bad, 4M on Remora. Paying for drops though :/ End-Game LS FTW! Good prices though.

Thank you for the input ^^ Cross server prices do vary but also in the post i mentioned open negotiations are accepted as well as other modes of payment if need be. We want to work with the community first and foremost.
[+]
 Sylph.Otsego
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Otsego 2009-11-16 02:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

That's probably the best way to do it. I personally wouldn't pay for a drop unless I absolutely needed it. I got my Z. Mitts, a week later we claimed Fafnir, damn things dropped, with me sitting on like 200 points, and no one else in the LS needing them. Needless to say, I felt like an idiot. The rest of what you have listed, I wouldn't have a use in paying for, but others would. 75 BLM & WAR, and my WAR is not even geared. What you're doing though is saving those that do not endgame a hell of a headache, and some money too. Good way to make some money while doing something you are good at, and seem to enjoy too.
 Bahamut.Leonelf
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2009-11-16 02:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ewww Kaio lol
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 03:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Otsego said:
That's probably the best way to do it. I personally wouldn't pay for a drop unless I absolutely needed it. I got my Z. Mitts, a week later we claimed Fafnir, damn things dropped, with me sitting on like 200 points, and no one else in the LS needing them. Needless to say, I felt like an idiot. The rest of what you have listed, I wouldn't have a use in paying for, but others would. 75 BLM & WAR, and my WAR is not even geared. What you're doing though is saving those that do not endgame a hell of a headache, and some money too. Good way to make some money while doing something you are good at, and seem to enjoy too.

Thank you thank you ^^. The endgame scene on bahamut is getting wierder and wierder, ive seen some great shells break apart and a lot of members who hard earned their points in most cases cant buy out with em and are left with nothing as linkshell leader runs off with ls fund, currency, and god pops to another server. All that time wasted, they realize they possess a 100 craft or a sizeable gil amount from znm farming that going with my group would be a good option. To save not just time, but a serious headache like you said. I will admit my favorite part is tanking each god, being in the thick of it, its pretty fun.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 03:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Leonelf said:
Ewww Kaio lol

Hey leon! lol what are you doing on my thread! 0.0 stalker! lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Revision
user: Carbon4
By Bahamut.Revision 2009-11-16 06:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You should think about adding W.legs. Seen seacoms and shout for 5-8m.
 Bahamut.Shirayuki
By Bahamut.Shirayuki 2009-11-16 07:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like a christmas sale! and I've been holding back this year too...

what day/time (EST) do you run through these for the people who're buying? like, is there a set day and time set aside for these or is it like, anytime?
 Valefor.Integral
Server: Valefor
user: Caliber
By Valefor.Integral 2009-11-16 09:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

why do you guys have pink banners over your names D:
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-11-16 09:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Jebus I wish I had the type of gil to do something like that >.< Your prices are VERY nice and definatly something I will think of when (and if) I have gil, I may send you a tell later maybe to work out something but ... that's up to you, or you can send me a tell or w/e.

Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-11-16 10:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

If I may ask a question, are these the honest, actual going rates for Sky gear on Bahamut? Sale-price, competitive pricing, or otherwise?
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 11:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea from what I've researched these are. The response so far has been great and we are pleased so many find us a fair and affordable service. To shirayuki we have no set time at the moment but look forward to planning the runs at a convient time for the customer so he can spectate the fight and lot his or her item without a rush on his or her time. If you have a specific date and time /tell in game for more details ill be happy to help you plan your event.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-11-16 11:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Yea from what I've researched these are. The response so far has been great and we are pleased so many find us a fair and affordable service.

Well, damn...

More power to ya on getting those prices :D!!!!

Here on Siren, or at least with my LS... trying to get that much for a Seiryu Kote is almost unheard of.
And items like Seiryu Sword, Suzy Scythe and Genbu Head/Shield nearly hit the floor each run :(
Adaman we cant even give away...

I DO suggest putting Crimson Legs up for sale (unless people in your LS still need them)
On siren, one LS merc'd them for 20 mil!!! LOL
 Bahamut.Grantlogan
By Bahamut.Grantlogan 2009-11-16 11:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

1 mil each for adaman head & feet is silly imo. They're essentially obsolete pieces that go freelot nowadays. But if you can get someone to pay that much, more power to you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2009-11-16 11:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the ad was definitely great, and I'm interested in a couple things there. You probably noticed my posts about Nepuntal pieces in the last few days. 1mil for the Heca Legs is good and I would definitely buy those from your LS at that price. I was hoping to negotiate a lower price on the Hands tho...I had asked the leader of Knights LS about them and he agreed to sell them to me for 500k next time they do Byakko. I don't really know when that next time will be tho haha. I was thinking maybe you could lower them to 700-750k~. I would definitely set something up with you then.
 Remora.Beltenebros
Server: Remora
By Remora.Beltenebros 2009-11-16 12:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Kinda wish I was on Bahamut now...

Great ad, and if you're on the level- which you seem to be- this seems like a great LS concept. Suffering through for my Kitty Pants (10+ hour raids once a week (Sundays) for 3 months >.>) completely killed my desire to do anything endgame from that point forward and I always regretted not toughing it out a bit longer for Shura Haidate (seriously, in my time in Koga we killed... 22 byakkos?... and not once did they drop) On Remora, they're selling for 500-700k but 1mil seems reasonable given cross-server prices.

If I can ask one favor: please post the names of anyone who actually buys Shura Kote. I'd... like to have a few words with them.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2009-11-16 12:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Beltenebros said:
If I can ask one favor: please post the names of anyone who actually buys Shura Kote. I'd... like to have a few words with them.

LOL In my LS, we have it... in the rules ...that if you TRULY want Shura Kote, you are aloud to ask for them...

But we take ALL your points, and we buy you a pair of Battle Gloves instead.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 14:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Beltenebros said:
Kinda wish I was on Bahamut now... Great ad, and if you're on the level- which you seem to be- this seems like a great LS concept. Suffering through for my Kitty Pants (10 hour raids once a week (Sundays) for 3 months >.>) completely killed my desire to do anything endgame from that point forward and I always regretted not toughing it out a bit longer for Shura Haidate (seriously, in my time in Koga we killed... 22 byakkos?... and not once did they drop) On Remora, they're selling for 500-700k but 1mil seems reasonable given cross-server prices. If I can ask one favor: please post the names of anyone who actually buys Shura Kote. I'd... like to have a few words with them.

If the buyer wishes to be known, thats on them. We want to keep the confidentiality closed and respect the privacy of our customers.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 14:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Revision said:
You should think about adding W.legs. Seen seacoms and shout for 5-8m.

A LOT of kirin popsets will be created. We plan to retain them to do the following:

1. sell complete popsets as a set for a really great price (current is around 1m-1.2m for a kirin popset) and we want to sell the whole 4 seals for around 500k-600k hasnt been fully decided yet.

2. expand our services to include kirin mercs at an unknown later date. I will promise w.legs will be quite a bit cheaper then that for those interested, just wait we'll make an announcment when we are ready for kirin mercs. Till then just know my group promises at least the low end of that price Revision stated. 4-5m for w.legs seems to be the idea.
 Bahamut.Shirayuki
By Bahamut.Shirayuki 2009-11-16 14:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
To shirayuki we have no set time at the moment but look forward to planning the runs at a convient time for the customer so he can spectate the fight and lot his or her item without a rush on his or her time. If you have a specific date and time /tell in game for more details ill be happy to help you plan your event.

thank you thank you!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 14:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Update and bump. Prices have been adjusted thanks to the feedback of players here on ffxiah. I greatly appriciate the input and the positive responses. At this time I will be looking for 3-5 players on Bahamut server to join our group. Send me a PM with the following information:

Name
jobs at 75 with the subs you possess
any special merits or notable gear
and how much exp in sky farming as well as sky killing of gods.

I'll take this information, pass to the group if you clear you'll be contacted and pearled ingame.

Please do not post your information or intent to join in this thread, PM only please.

Also a site will be created for the group as well as a means for those interested to place requests for specific items, and a calendar displaying the next kill date. This site hopefully will be created and finished by tonight or tomarrow night depending on rl etc etc. Ill bump this thread with the url when its done.

Kaioshin
[Miasma]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2009-11-16 16:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

at 7/10 members still interviewing, Online now if you are interested.
First Page 2