ZeroesToHeroes - NA **Mid**game?! LS Recruiting!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » ZeroesToHeroes - NA **Mid**game?! LS recruiting!
ZeroesToHeroes - NA **Mid**game?! LS recruiting!
By Blazed1979 2023-04-22 13:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi. Returning player.
I RMT a f_ckton. Like billions, and pay for PL's because I can't be arsed. I don't do shitty boring content like grinds and stuff. I always take short cuts. but other than that I'm a pretty decent player and good human being. Or I used to be at least. Player that is. Still human, for now.
Although, if memory serves me right I can get pretty intense and competitive and randomly burst out into crazy spells of rage when someone says the wrong thing.

Please invite me.

No this isn't sarcasm or satire. Just being real.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-04-24 16:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got the following jobs on different characters PL'ed to 99 3 star master and spent about 2.6 billion in gil on all the shiney AH stuff that I am sure aint worth ***, but I like the white box and big pp feeling
(I've been back 6 days, so this is just a start)

Main - NewPrime, not to be confused with my old characters

REMA AG Master'ed, 99 WAR/PLD/DRK/RDM/COR/RNG/MNK/WHM/BLM/SMN/BST/NIN/THF

Slave Army
- Catgirl
GEO 99***
BLM 99***
WHM 99***
RDM 99
BST 99***
BRD 99
WAR 99
COR 99
THF 99

-Ibiteankles
BRD 99***
BLM 99***
BST 99***
WHM 99
COR 99
THF 99
RDM 99
GEO 99

-Dadbod
WAR 99***
WHM 99
RDM 99
MNK 99***
COR 99***
BST 99***
RUN 99***
THF 99***

-VanillaHume
99*** everything except GEO and BLU

I dont play NA timings. lol.. not unless they release 21-24 hour HNMs again.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-04-25 08:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed is so Asura I can't tell if this is a joke. I feel like this isn't a joke.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-04-25 08:54:03
Link | Quote | Reply

the best comedy is often the truth.
[+]
 Asura.Jokes
Server: Asura
user: JLB1
By Asura.Jokes 2023-04-25 14:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Hi. Returning player.
I RMT a f_ckton. Like billions, and pay for PL's because I can't be arsed. I don't do shitty boring content like grinds and stuff. I always take short cuts. but other than that I'm a pretty decent player and good human being. Or I used to be at least. Player that is. Still human, for now.
Although, if memory serves me right I can get pretty intense and competitive and randomly burst out into crazy spells of rage when someone says the wrong thing.

Please invite me.

I instantly like you
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2023-04-25 20:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi. Returning player.

Please invite me.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-04-29 22:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Checkin' in to see how the shell is doing!
By Blazed1979 2023-04-30 00:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't get an invite so I'm making my own Eijinn style army.
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-04-30 00:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't get an invite
WTF Gist? Need someone around to tell the truth
[+]
 Ragnarok.Primex
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Primex 2023-04-30 00:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah man don't creat a "yes man" culture in your shell. You will get delusional and detached from your people. Before you know it you will be shouting and barking out orders, seeming unhinged and your best friends will turn into minions without a soul. you will pilot some shitty website called guildwork and eventually start up a peer-to-peer voice-over-IP communication platform called discord.
But you will still have small PP
[+]
 Bahamut.Drumskull
By Bahamut.Drumskull 2023-04-30 12:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Blazed1979 2023-05-01 13:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm a boomer irl and in-game. What's a Concierge in game @.@?
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-05-01 13:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't even know what you're talking about. I'm a boomer irl and in-game. What's a Concierge in game @.@?

Jokes aside, Linkshell Concierges are NPCs that publicly store linkpearls so other players may seek them out and join without needing to shout or come to a site like this to advertise.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Primex
By Ragnarok.Primex 2023-05-01 23:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

gistofanything said: »
Bumping to still look for members - we have a few solid DD that have signed up, but could definitely use non-trust tanks and healers. :)

Looking to start out with Omen prog on the 19th!
Stepping out of character and being serious for a sec; I'd like to join and will apply when I'm done gearing and progressing through content. Maybe in a month's time. the 19th will probably be a bit too soon for me. I still need to learn all the blue magic needed for end game across several characters, skill up, sort out my gearswap lua's and test them/gain some experience. The typical technical stuff associated with coming back to end game.

Prime
-PLD/DRK/WAR/MNK/RNG/BLU/RUN/BST/THF/BLM/NIN (SMN later)
ML's: PLD 40
Primal
-BRD/RDM/GEO/COR/THF/BST/SMN/WHM/BLM/BLU/SCH (SMN later)
ML's: GEO40
Primus
-COR/RNG/BST/RDM/BLU/SCH (SMN later)
ML:'s COR 40
Rodimus
-RDM/BLM/THF/NIN/SMN/WHM/SCH/BRD/GEO (SMN later)
ML: BRD 40
Grimlock
-20 year+ friend's account from hades days, with all jobs 99 end-game ready as of 2019. Main's are RDM/SCH/BLM/THF/NIN/SAM/SMN with REMAs.
ML: RDM 40
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-05-02 00:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Primex said: »
I still need to learn all the blue magic needed for end game across several characters
That gave me an anxiety attack

Can't you just let chatgpt do it for you?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-05-02 10:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
I still need to learn all the blue magic needed for end game across several characters

omg ! glad to see you're still alive lol
Technically, you could get chatgpt to get it done.
Prompt "I have a really time consuming, tedious task to do. give me a strategy and plan to get some poor soul to do it for me. provide citations from psychology authorative material or similair. provide the specific narrative and things to say, verbatum, and to who"
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-05-02 17:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Prompt "I have a really time consuming, tedious task to do. give me a strategy and plan to get some poor soul to do it for me. provide citations from psychology authorative material or similair. provide the specific narrative and things to say, verbatum, and to who"
Likewise. I lurk from time to time, and I happened to do so a few days ago, when I saw your post(s). Coming back stronger than ever, eh? I hope you have a good time!
By Blazed1979 2023-05-02 22:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Likewise. I lurk from time to time, and I happened to do so a few days ago, when I saw your post(s). Coming back stronger than ever, eh? I hope you have a good time!
Thanks. are you playing or also on a long time sabatical?
I'm never going to play more than 2-3 hours a day, if that. the 50 pounds of lard I put on over 20 years of playing XI is all gone and I actually have hints of a 6pack sometimes. I'm not losing this for all the ridills in the world
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-05-04 09:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks. are you playing or also on a long time sabatical?
I'm never going to play more than 2-3 hours a day, if that. the 50 pounds of lard I put on over 20 years of playing XI is all gone and I actually have hints of a 6pack sometimes. I'm not losing this for all the ridills in the world
I was kinda done with the game since the early Delve days (remember the Tojil spam days?), late 2013 I think. The last event I did with any seriousness was Meeble Burrows. Legion was the highest level content (afaik) when I quit. Since then, I played FFXIV for a while (then for the past 5-6 years I've only been playing the main story expansions & alliance raids that I like the themes of), only logging into FFXI during the free period to say hi to my moogle and make sure he can still spin endlessly. Sometimes I check the AH for the latest generic greatsword to glimpse at the current state of the game, kill a mob or two with Resolution, and fool around with some BLU spells while showcasing the game to my zoomer/late millenial friends before logging off.
I had a brief return in 2016 to do Rhapsodies of Vanadiel (loved it) and have some sense of closure with the game's story. I did some Ambuscade and fooled around Reisenjima for a bit while I was at it.
[+]
 Asura.Ramsy
Server: Asura
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2023-05-13 18:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m thinking of returning and was wondering what days you guys will run events? I can offer the following:
99 mastered Rema bard
99masted pld (no mythic)
99 mastered ranger (aeonic and mythic)
99 mastered and geared (though a little outdated) Sch and blm
99 mastered Sam.

I have geo/whm/blue geared for other things but not a lot of work put into it.
[+]