Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-20 09:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
so you mention a solid, can you clarify what you mean by solid? is a human a solid?

and how do you explain the bat tracing a larger circle? how can this happen if the tip is not moving faster? please explain in detail as i really dont follow.

How about a Helicopter Blade instead?
This is Demonstrable & Provable

YouTube Video Placeholder

The Blade moves 60 Rotations per Second from One end to the other End

If y’all are CORRECT then y’all should be able to EASILY Explain why I am MISTAKEN w/ this Stance I had taken.

In my own Mind the 60 fps Camera can NOT lie nor deceive anyone w/ Mathematical ERRORS in Calculations.

The Blade Motions at 60 Rotations per Second at all Points on the Blade. It’s y’all MATH that’s Bending, Twisting & Distorting our Reality into a Fabricated False Reality proven by that Video Upload.

The odds of myself being WRONG are literally 0% chance when the Camera Shutter PROVES such as being the case.

Is the Extended End of the Blade covering a Wider Circumference?
— Well obviously indeed

Does that mean the Blade motions at Varied Velocities inward to outward?
— It cannot do such without Breaking itself apart

Via Measuring Earth Rotational by Dividing the Circumference by Hours per Rotation
— The only thing such Math is telling us is that Earth is Widest at the Equator
— Yet the Equator cannot have a Velocity moving any more swiftly than any other point on the Globe

So please tell me WHY we say Earth Rotates 1,000 mph at the Equator and 0 mph? At the North & South Poles
— Such is an Extreme Impossibility to be Occurring w/o Earth shattering into Segmented Pieces
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-20 10:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
so you mention a solid, can you clarify what you mean by solid? is a human a solid?

and how do you explain the bat tracing a larger circle? how can this happen if the tip is not moving faster? please explain in detail as i really dont follow.

How about a Helicopter Blade instead?
This is Demonstrable & Provable

YouTube Video Placeholder

The Blade moves 60 Rotations per Second from One end to the other End

If y’all are CORRECT then y’all should be able to EASILY Explain why I am MISTAKEN w/ this Stance I had taken.

In my own Mind the 60 fps Camera can NOT lie nor deceive anyone w/ Mathematical ERRORS in Calculations.

The Blade Motions at 60 Rotations per Second at all Points on the Blade. It’s y’all MATH that’s Bending, Twisting & Distorting our Reality into a Fabricated False Reality proven by that Video Upload.

The odds of myself being WRONG are literally 0% chance when the Camera Shutter PROVES such as being the case.

Is the Extended End of the Blade covering a Wider Circumference?
— Well obviously indeed

Does that mean the Blade motions at Varied Velocities inward to outward?
— It cannot do such without Breaking itself apart

Via Measuring Earth Rotational by Dividing the Circumference by Hours per Rotation
— The only thing such Math is telling us is that Earth is Widest at the Equator
— Yet the Equator cannot have a Velocity moving any more swiftly than any other point on the Globe

So please tell me WHY we say Earth Rotates 1,000 mph at the Equator and 0 mph? At the North & South Poles
— Such is an Extreme Impossibility to be Occurring w/o Earth shattering into Segmented Pieces

Y’all Math is only Calculating the Width of Earth telling ourselves the Equator is Wider than the Poles
We we’re seeking Earth Rotational Velocity not its Circumference differential

shamgi said: »
I cannot possibly be Mistaken here. I am the only one w/ Evidence.
This is an interesting statement, so let me ask you something:

What if you are wrong? Are you willing to admit that you might be incorrect in your beliefs? That there's some chance, however small, that you are mistaken?
I don’t speak just to Pretend I am RIGHT.
I speak cuz I am simply showing Where, How & Why y’all went WRONG.

I have ZERO Issues whatsoever accepting I am Wrong yet I need some sort of rational & logical explanations backed by PROOFS in order to Accept such
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-20 10:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

REAL Math for Rotational Velocity comparing Objects

EARTH — 1 Rotation / 24 Hours
0.041666666666667 Rotation per Hour

SUN — 1 Rotation / 648 Hours ( 27 Days )
0.001543209876543 Rotation per Hour

JUPITER — 1 Rotation / 10 Hours
0.1 Rotation per Hour

The EARTH Spins way FASTER than our SUN yet SCIENTISTS don’t COMPREHEND such….
cuz they do NOT know How to even use MATH Correctly
We we’re seeking Earth Rotational Velocity not its Circumference differential

My Version of Math is aligned w/ the notion that Earth Rotates FASTER than the SUN which is Indisputable or should be —> True
—Vs—
Your Mathematical Calculations are telling ourselves The SUN is Spinning FASTER than The EARTH —> FALSE

Your Math only tells us The Sun is BIGGER than Earth
— That’s NOT the Answer we were seeking over Velocity
Your Math tells us The Earth is Greater Circumference at The Equator
— That’s also NOT the Answer we were seeking over Velocity

You said
Earth Rotates 1,000 MPH
The SUN Rotates 4,400 MPH

—Vs—

I am saying
Your Math is Redefining our Reality via the Manipulation of Numbers that do NOT Relate w/ Reality
Your Math did NOT Measure Velocity but rather Size Differential
Y’all applied the 3D Circumference Differential towards a 2D Flat Surface of Mileage
Your Math is FLAT yet you claim everyone else is Preaching FLAT Earth

Earth rotates faster than the Sun —> Absolute FACT
By RadialArcana 2023-02-20 10:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
At least flat earthers have a community that works together to prop up their nonsense. Thinking that you alone have the answers to the universe is a special kind of lunacy.

Flat earthers who are organized, are in my opinion (what little I've seen of them) trying to make a point about the state of our society.

Being a flat earther is like holding up a middle finger to people demanding you conform to their world view, and so you take the most stupid thing possible and argue for it purely to make a point. The more they try to use science to prove you wrong the more you rebut their argument with a quick "yeah well my football ain't rolling around" and watch their heads explode.

Personally I think these guys are ultimately trying to make a point about religion (which is supposed to be about faith, not something you have to provide scientific proof of), but they could also just be "free thinkers" and find it objectionable to being forced to think as they are told.

People like to lump everything together as conspiracy theory stuff, flat earthers comes across as unique though cause they are organized and seem intelligent enough. It's so dumb and so difficult to logically argue for that you have to see the idiocy in trying to refute them, and that's exactly the point. They don't believe it, they just find it offensive people are trying to tell them they can't think what they want.

That's how I always saw them anyway.
[+]
By Tarage 2023-02-20 11:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus christ can you slow down your posting? You don't need 3 replies to the same damn post. I realize you are mentally ill and incapable of controlling yourself but at least try you absolute tinfoil twit.

I can't help but notice on page ONE you said:
Effectively silencing my criticism of the Gravitational Fallacy
I am DONE tho now. Alrdy tired of this Discussion tbh.
And yet, you're still here, being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Please consider upping the dosage of whatever medication you're on, because it clearly isn't enough.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-20 11:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Tarage said: »
Jesus christ can you slow down your posting? You don't need 3 replies to the same damn post. I realize you are mentally ill and incapable of controlling yourself but at least try you absolute tinfoil twit.

I can't help but notice on page ONE you said:
Effectively silencing my criticism of the Gravitational Fallacy
I am DONE tho now. Alrdy tired of this Discussion tbh.
And yet, you're still here

My points are are so pinpoint precise yet y’all keep changing the Goal Post
So I keep driving home my Original Points even more thoroughly.

I agree. This is indeed going no place this Discussion.

We MUST all AGREE upon
The EARTH Rotates Faster than The SUN
Thats NOT even Debatable

I will edit out your Handicapped Slow Learning comment
By Tarage 2023-02-20 11:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

We MUST all AGREE upon
I don't have to agree with ***. You can spout all the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** you want, and convince yourself that you know so much more than people who dedicated their lives to studying this, and it won't make you any less wrong. This is the Dunning Kruger effect in full force. You're too stupid to know that you're stupid.

For the sake of getting to the core of your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ramblings, let's pretend that you are right, and all the scientists of the world, including the ones who put rockets into orbit all the god damn time, are wrong. Why? Do they have some sort of master plan here? Do they KNOW they are wrong? Are they doing it on purpose? Why?

Please, just cut to the marrow of your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE conspiracy theory already so we can rightly dismiss you. And don't get me started on how you are having this debate on a forum FOR A 20 YEAR OLD VIDEO GAME. You aren't even in the right *** place to tell people who even matter. You are pissing into an ocean of piss.
[+]
By Tarage 2023-02-20 11:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

And no, you are not "handicapped slow learning". You are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Re

Tard

Ed.

You have the IQ of a gnat.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-20 11:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

We MUST all AGREE upon
I don't have to agree with ***. You can spout

EXACTLY. It’s YOU + FLAT EARTHERS holding HANDS

Not myself
RadialArcana said: »
they just find it offensive people are trying to tell them they can't think what they want.

Attack of the Flat Earther Low IQ
By Tarage 2023-02-20 11:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

We MUST all AGREE upon

Not myself
they just find it offensive people are trying to tell them they can't think what they want.

Answer my *** question. If all the scientists of the world are wrong, are they doing it on purpose? If so, why?

*** your argument, get to the point retard.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2023-02-20 11:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We MUST all AGREE upon

Not myself

Answer my *** question. If all the scientists of the world are wrong, are they doing it on purpose? If so, why?

I think you need to go hang out w/ your people The Flat Earthers.

Make amends w/ them 1st before trying to Distort our Reality via Math
[+]
By Tarage 2023-02-20 11:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

We MUST all AGREE upon

Not myself

I think you need to go hang out w/ your people The Flat Earthers.

Make amends w/ them 1st before trying to Distort our Reality via Math

You are incapable of answering, aren't you? Because your brain doesn't think beyond "This is how it is so I'm right". Comprehending that people who do this for a living disagree with you would break your fragile self esteem and you'd cry yourself into a coma.

Answer the *** question you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE asshat.
[+]
By Tarage 2023-02-20 11:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Since you get so easily confused, here's a single post you can quote and answer.

"Why do the scientists of the world disagree with what you are saying?"
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-02-20 11:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, everyone had fun for a while, and now it's not fun anymore. Back about your business.
[+]