I Am Looking For LS That Is Not An Elitist Mindset

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » I am looking for LS that is not an elitist mindset
I am looking for LS that is not an elitist mindset
 Asura.Taichuii
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Taichui
By Asura.Taichuii 2023-01-12 11:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

100% cries I've been kicked from multiple LS's.
Asura.Sialeed said: »
They are willing to help with the ls event on Odysea, omen, dynamis, sorti, aeonic clears, Ambuscade, and Abyssea farming weapons. I am seeking a group that is not trying to be superior but wants to build a fun environment to help others grow into their potential. I will not farm things for people who sit there and do nothing. It takes a lot of time out of my schedule. I want to be a part of a group that is willing to work as a team and has the skills for conflict resolution instead of kicking and not trying to work with someone. I know today's society, it is faster to remove a person from a group, but if you don't understand where that person stands, how do you know he isn't a good person for the group? If you can read this message and understand me, please message me about the possibility of doing events best time is PST timeframe 1400-2400. Thank you for your consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read my statement. Please do not leave negative comments.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zaga
Server: Bahamut
user: Abdirazak
By Bahamut.Zaga 2023-01-12 11:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odessy- the best possible result you will get is from a static group a LS will not and shouldn't help in this content because it is very job specific and demanding

Omen and Dynamis - probably the only content that a LS will run and you should be able to find a LS to do it with, but stop being so goddam whiny

Sortie - same as odessy,

Aeonic clears - same as omen and dynamis

Ambuscade, - same as sortie

Abyssea farming - you can do this solo no help is needed stop being so goddam whiny

If I'm too upfront oops not sorry.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2023-01-12 11:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to be a part of a group that is willing to work as a team and has the skills for conflict resolution instead of kicking and not trying to work with someone. I know today's society, it is faster to remove a person from a group, but if you don't understand where that person stands, how do you know he isn't a good person for the group?

I assure you, there is a reason this guy felt the need to add this odd part to his post. There is also a reason his most recent group is still rejoicing over his exit.

Don't do it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2023-01-12 14:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I want to be a part of a group that is willing to work as a team and has the skills for conflict resolution instead of kicking and not trying to work with someone. I know today's society, it is faster to remove a person from a group, but if you don't understand where that person stands, how do you know he isn't a good person for the group?

I assure you, there is a reason this guy felt the need to add this odd part to his post. There is also a reason his most recent group is still rejoicing over his exit.

Don't do it.

Oh we need details on this one. It's slow @ work today I could use the laugh.
[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2023-01-12 14:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bizarro said: »

Don't do it.

Oh we need details on this one. It's slow @ work today I could use the laugh.

bruh i love yout pfp xD
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-01-12 21:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

This reminds me of that reddit post earlier this year crying about being kicked from a LS and blaming everyone but themselves.
[+]
By KyLouie16 2023-01-14 00:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This person is one of the MOST toxic individuals I have met playing FFXI.
[+]
 Bahamut.Bizarro
user: bizarro
By Bahamut.Bizarro 2023-01-19 14:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

KyLouie16 said: »

I still desire details.
 Bahamut.Jedigamer
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2023-01-19 15:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

KyLouie16 said: »

You clearly haven't met Ahalee on Bahamut yet
[+]
 Asura.Sensarity
user: Meeeeeep
By Asura.Sensarity 2023-01-19 15:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm gay.
[+]
By Aldraii 2023-01-19 16:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

They are willing to help with the ls event on Odysea, omen, dynamis, sorti, aeonic clears, Ambuscade, and Abyssea farming weapons. I am seeking a group that is not trying to be superior but wants to build a fun environment to help others grow into their potential. I will not farm things for people who sit there and do nothing. It takes a lot of time out of my schedule. I want to be a part of a group that is willing to work as a team and has the skills for conflict resolution instead of kicking and not trying to work with someone. I know today's society, it is faster to remove a person from a group, but if you don't understand where that person stands, how do you know he isn't a good person for the group? If you can read this message and understand me, please message me about the possibility of doing events best time is PST timeframe 1400-2400. Thank you for your consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read my statement. Please do not leave negative comments.

There are shells out there that are newbie friendly. I 100% guarantee they don't have an elitist mindset and will work on all the content you're wanting to do. Unless you meant you want a shell to carry you through all the content?
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2023-01-19 16:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Toxic trashbag. Avoid like an awkward elevator conversation.
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2023-01-19 17:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Nalfey
user: Nalf
By Asura.Nalfey 2023-01-19 17:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-01-19 18:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

if part of your critique of an elitist attitude includes the following:

-job variance that includes jobs you might not enjoy playing

-gear standards that include various weapon types, -DT sets, and the like

-prior knowledge of the content via outside research in forums and wikis

-placing newer members in less important roles

Then perhaps FFXI just isn't for you. All these things are just standard operating procedure for any group that wants to make progress in this game. Yes, you're gonna need all that variance and knowledge BEFORE you get involved in endgame. This isn't WoW, this isn't XIV, this isn't any modern MMO out there. That's why us crazies still play it- we can't find anything comparable. So walking into XI and expecting it to work like other MMOs you've played is a huge mistake. Not an uncommon one, and not an unforgivable one...but how you respond will determine a lot more your in-game success than "finding the right group" will.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2023-01-19 22:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I am seeking a group that is not trying to be superior but wants to build a fun environment

Who says self-improvement and having fun is mutual exclusive?
 Bahamut.Vampirella
By Bahamut.Vampirella 2023-01-19 22:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Judging by your pathetic OP and the testimonials of people who had the misfortune of having to deal with your your *** in the past in this thread, you are exactly the kind of person that needs to uninstall the game permanently and *** off for good. Nobody will miss you. How's that for a negative comment?

kthxbye
[+]
By Thunderjet 2023-01-20 01:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Me too am looking for one i have rune sam pld nin rdm i am not toxinc please take me to some sorties eu time zone would be bests!
By Thunderjet 2023-01-20 01:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't do it.
This is the stealing gill bank thing right havent seen an ls bank since 2009 ?