Selling Odyssey C Segment Farm (Asura)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Selling Odyssey C Segment Farm (Asura)
Selling Odyssey C Segment Farm (Asura)
By Sockfoot 2022-09-29 22:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Guys - It's only really 19,080,000 once you factor in the gil at the end
Hope against hope, I pray you didn't pay 20m for a sub-1m Segment farm.
I offered to pay him all the gil I made in his run in return for the segments. Joke was on him though, I never made it to the exit.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-09-29 22:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Guys - It's only really 19,080,000 once you factor in the gil at the end

How dare you tell me how to spend my gil after I busted my *** teleporting people to mea dem holla for weeks on end.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
Server: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2022-09-29 22:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you suggesting that 20m has a greater value than tacos and weed? My guy, we are living in 2 different worlds.
[+]
By Mrslurpee 2022-10-08 00:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I ran with these guys the other day. They told me I didn't have to fight, but figured I'd do something... So went COR and gave them rolls. And they full cleared. Never seen that before in a PUG, like 1.5M checkout. Crazy.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Server: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2022-10-08 10:17:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura is such a bizarre place. You buy hundreds of millions of gil so you can pay people to farm segments for you, then pay someone to get clears for you, then pay people to get RP for you, so you can not have to play FFXI.

I mean, I'm just assuming this because Odyssey is a 6 man event. If you have people to clear NMs with, you can get segments with them and don't need to pay someone.

It must be a pretty amazing value though, that this guy felt the need to create a FFXIAH account to give them a testimonial with his first ever post. Legitimate review, absolutely not astroturfing, this is a grass roots movement!

I'm not being fair though, I guess people could be soloing salvage or dynamis 50 times so they can get gil to spend on a single segment run, idk.

I see this guy buys skeleton keys and then sells hides, maybe he does 29 Sheol B runs each month on THF so he can afford to buy a Sheol C run for enough segments to buy a single amp'd run.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-10-08 12:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
Asura is such a bizarre place

You have no idea. It's like walking down Times Square, you never know what you're gonna see.

Yesterday, I encountered a ML15 WHM who said they didn't have the silence spell and needed to buy it after the event. I also saw a ML40 R15 DD shouting to join a segments party (not form one). It never ceases to amaze me what I run into.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-10-08 12:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The ultimate goal of XI is to not play XI so it seems Asura is just ahead of the curve.
[+]
 Asura.Warmoose
Server: Asura
user: Hillclimb
By Asura.Warmoose 2022-10-08 14:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Good for them. 4m each a night.

The alternative is botting spheres for a shield? AMAN? Sparks 2m a week? Mercing W3/aeonics?