MythBeasts -- Rebuilding
First Page 2 3
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: mikeyp661
By Asura.Mikeypeedizzle 2022-08-02 19:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Helloooooo Asura!

I have been taking a small break to deal with life and working, but I am back and ready to get a social shell rolling, with potential Endgame events when we have the jobs and people, but for now Social LS is less stressful.

I am rebuilding from the ground up. So feel free to holla atcha boi in game or send me a PM if you're interested.

Everyone is welcome.

Have a fun adventure!
MikeyPeeDizzle™
[+]
By Cyrinah 2022-08-03 12:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

So is this going to be like the last time you started a linkshell? You were gone for a year, then came back and complained that you didn't know anyone anymore so you left without even trying to make it work. Oh, and then you stole a character that had many many hours of hard work put into it by the sackholders not to mention all the items and gil you stole along with it.

There are some awesome social shells on Asura, but I can guarantee this isn't one of them. Mikeypeedizzle is a turd covered in burnt hair.
[+]
By GwenStacy 2022-08-03 16:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

interesting
[+]
By Asura.Mikeypeedizzle 2022-08-03 18:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cyrinah said: »
So is this going to be like the last time you started a linkshell? You were gone for a year, then came back and complained that you didn't know anyone anymore so you left without even trying to make it work. Oh, and then you stole a character that had many many hours of hard work put into it by the sackholders not to mention all the items and gil you stole along with it.

There are some awesome social shells on Asura, but I can guarantee this isn't one of them. Mikeypeedizzle is a turd covered in burnt hair.

Since my actions must have a justification. Let's break this down.

Yeah, I took a break. Not gonna say how long because I could care less when I returned. I said I didn't know anyone because let's face it you guys pushed everyone that I recruited to the side when you merged with another LS. You may have snagged one, maybe 2 people. But I got word that you guys were doing what every other pre 75 LS did with a LS bank, hoarding ***for the sackers and Illy and not being fair to the rest of the members. I will not name names, but it was more than 1.

Also I didn't STEAL anything. I TOOK back MY second account. I paid for it to be unlocked. I MADE the character. I didn't like how people told me you guys were treating them. So I took corrective action. As for the items and gil aand what has you, when I logged on, she had nothing of any use to you guys nor did she have any gil.

Run my name through the mud and I will call you out. I'm not afraid and have to make a second account to post on a forum. Just because I didn't fit into your little group doesn't make me a turd. I'm just not like you guys and that's the difference between me running a shell and you guys running a shell.
By Cyrinah 2022-08-03 21:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know who you think I am, but this is my original account. The woman you left in charge while you were away has always been fair to the rest of the shell, offering her own time to keep track of and sell everything so that everyone could be equally paid. The things you stole from her were her personal items, not the linkshells.

No one was mistreated at all. I don't think you understand the definition of the word. She also worked hard and got your yagrush for you, but you have no problem mistreating her despite her hard work.

Way to try and turn your scumbag moves around on her though. You're always going to be a gross turd to me and all the people you screwed over.

Have the day you deserve.

Mianca xo
[+]
 Asura.Plikt
user: plikt
By Asura.Plikt 2022-08-04 22:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Mianca, you and Illy did everything that you could to destroy Mikey's reputation while he took a break. Illy COMPLETELY lied to me personally about the situation, so much to the point that she pitied be out of gil. Now here you are, relentless in your quest to be an absolutely horrible person. Just go off to your 9 boyfriends or whatever it is and pit them against each other. You are ONLY proving how much of an effort you have made, and continue to make. People like you don't stop until you run into a wall, and I am SO looking forward to that.
 Asura.Mianca
user: Cyrinah
By Asura.Mianca 2022-08-04 22:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You have no idea what you are talking about. You have been lied to. Sorry you're super gullible, I guess?
[+]
By kishr 2022-08-04 22:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sock Puppet season during free trial?
[+]
By GwenStacy 2022-08-04 23:05:40
Link | Quote | Reply

i joined this ls ama
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2022-08-04 23:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

This hasn't been nearly as fun as I was hoping it was going to be
[+]
By Draylo 2022-08-05 00:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I am surprised this stuff happens in 2022. It is still alive!
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2022-08-05 00:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah the drama....
 Asura.Shermansmith
By Asura.Shermansmith 2022-08-05 01:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Do I hear a Ballista incoming?
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2022-08-05 08:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So I think what we've learned here today is either:

1. Mikey is a scumbag
or
2. Mikey is a terrible judge of character and left a bunch of scumbags in charge of his previous shell

Either way, you're likely to get embroiled in drama and screwed over if you join this shell so find something else XD
[+]
 Bahamut.Galakar
Server: Bahamut
user: Galakar
By Bahamut.Galakar 2022-08-05 09:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Patriclis said: »

1. Mikey is a scumbag
or
2. Mikey is a terrible judge of character and left a bunch of scumbags in charge of his previous shell

Either way, you're likely to get embroiled in drama and screwed over if you join this shell so find something else XD

You forgot about the third option: everyone was scumbags.

Also, still only page one? So disappointed.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2022-08-05 09:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it'll be 1 page of actual drama and then 10 pages of people talking about said 1 page drama, of which I'm contributing to. See you on page 10
[+]
 Asura.Patriclis
user: Patriclis
By Asura.Patriclis 2022-08-05 09:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Galakar said: »

You forgot about the third option: everyone was scumbags.

Also, still only page one? So disappointed.

***! you're right. I had planned on putting an "all of the above" option and then immediately forgot.
By Asura.Mikeypeedizzle 2022-08-06 01:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Patriclis said: »

1. Mikey is a scumbag
or

I would like to think option 2. But people have opinions about other people and it will never change. But I guarantee you that I try to be the nicest and most helpful player I can be. Drama is not something I'm fond of nor do I seek it out. Lemme point out that I didn't make this post to shitshame anyone. I made this to recruit and to invite people to make more friends. I don't play this game to be the best or to even brag to being the best. I'm by far that. I play this for the nostalgia. If someone else wants to shitshame me, then by all means go for it. But I will defend myself and my friends.
VIP
By Lili 2022-08-06 08:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

GwenStacy said: »
i joined this ls ama

Is your time ingame as fun as it is reading this thread?

* for specific definitions of "fun"
 Asura.Badness
By Asura.Badness 2022-08-07 09:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont know mike 2 well other than a few times he popped on in shell did a few things in ls with the ls then vanished and came back was like idk anyone in LTD and started making another ls, then 1 random night logged in during a dyna run warped out LTD char mid dyna run no hi bye kiss my, and logged off, then stripped the toon to sell, i cant find the page @tm but it was on elieteemmo for sale, only thing illy was upset about was her items that were on LTD when u stripped her
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-07 15:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura sounds like a terrible place.
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-07 15:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

We have our moments
[+]
 Asura.Dapollyon
user: masterg7
By Asura.Dapollyon 2022-08-07 16:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So heres the situation, The 2nd in charge was left mikey while mikey was away dealing with family personal issues. They decided to use him and make him a alt, and all i see on mikey is a ghorn a roughly 24m item which isnt expensive at all. their was no real surmountable amount of gil on him either so I can claim them having him as a bank is also a lie. How do I know this you may ask, because I'm the one that told him to take the character back. If they're claiming the yagrush was built by them then they failed at gearing whm period cause he has only like 5 pieces of whm gear... So ima go with the 2nd in charge took all the gil / gil items before mikey took it back and is placing blame. And on another note dont turn a character you dont own into a mule cause someday someone will take it back. I know cause its happened twice to me. Unless your willing to accept the loss when it happens dont use them as storage.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-07 16:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

In the FFXI criminal justice system, Linkshell-based offenses are considered especially heinous.
On Asura, the dedicated Players who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the FFXIAH Unit. These are their stories.
[+]
 Asura.Dapollyon
By Asura.Dapollyon 2022-08-07 16:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Ramsy
user: Ramsy
By Asura.Ramsy 2022-08-07 16:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

There’s still ls banks in 2022?
[+]
 Asura.Dapollyon
By Asura.Dapollyon 2022-08-07 16:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol thats what I said, Most LS banks are designed to favor the leader clique and not the LS as a whole.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-07 18:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dapollyon said: »

Does the prosecution have anything to add?

[+]
By Draylo 2022-08-07 19:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

That LS bank comment isnt correct. When you have a good leadership it does work, not every leader is a crook. Through the years I have had one in various forms and we used to it purchase things and also sell valuable items to distribute the Gil. Its a rough job that required transparency and long payout lists, not something for everyone. Gotta love how the avg dummy doesn't value anything leadership does in these types of games and simply labels them as crooks. Main reason I said I would never lead in any MMO ever again, its never appreciated.
[+]
 Asura.Badness
By Asura.Badness 2022-08-07 21:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

lol @ dapolloyn there was nothing on it cause he stripped it and put the toon up for sale and the sale fell thru lol
[+]
First Page 2 3