users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Selling V15/V20 Ody clears
Selling V15/V20 Ody clears
 Asura.Myrrdin
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Myrrdin 2022-08-06 14:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bix, you offered a solid price but at the end of the day. . We don’t need you to participate for the win. We can carry you through a bumba with you doing nothing. I’m glad you got the clear but I’m also aware of how you got that clear and with what group so maybe you should not comment on anything going forward… anyway.. price is what it is,, please undercut me if you have a reliable team ready for the merc.. which I doubt! Bring it on!
[+]
 Bahamut.Yodz
Server: Bahamut
user: yodz
By Bahamut.Yodz 2022-08-06 16:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Myrrdin said: »
Personally I have 4 chars linked to account which I invest in.. in the hopes that one day some more content comes out that I can go back and 4 box. if we sell a high tier v20 we ‘may’ get 50-60m each.. really isn’t that much.

perhaps you should use those INVESTED accounts and split it less ways??
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2022-08-06 16:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

please undercut me if you have a reliable team ready for the merc.. which I doubt! Bring it on!

Earlier I posted that I sell it for 150m on Bahamut. So, anybody wanna hop on over to Bahamut during the discount transfer campaign, come on over!
[+]
 Asura.Asalith
user: Smegpot
By Asura.Asalith 2022-08-06 16:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does anyone care what he's charging? If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you think the price is too high; set up your own group and undercut, stop whining on a forum about it.

Also, he's specifically asking for gil and not RL money. There is no proof of any RMT, any suggestion of it is just moronic, especially as he splits the gil with his group.
[+]
By Starbucks 2022-08-06 16:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If you buy Bumba V25 now you'll have to buy Bumba V30 later anyway??
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-08-06 16:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Starbucks said: »
If you buy Bumba V25 now you'll have to buy Bumba V30 later anyway??

Yup, people are dipshits
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2022-08-06 16:52:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't believe people are arguing that 300M is "too much". You always set a market high and see what people are willing to bite for it. Anybody acting like this is "greed" is dense. That is always how it works. I watched people pay upwards of 40M upgrading one unity piece/accessory when Odyssey was first released, and the increases were nowhere near comparable to Nyame. How much would you pay for Nyame R20/25 gear if it was in the AH. One piece. 20M? 40M? 100M? Yall out here spending 200M to cast Impact with Magic Accuracy and 500M to swing 8x. Bumba fight requires a lot of things to go right, and will take a few runs to even get the clear. The buyer gets to pop amps nonstop until he gets the clear, and then he's able to instantly RP his gear the moment he wins.

I assume the cost includes the RP the buyer earns while attempting wins, because that RP goes for 2-3M for 5%. No, I'm not in the group selling it, but it sounds pretty fair to me the price that the clear is being set for.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Slib
Server: Carbuncle
user: Slib
By Carbuncle.Slib 2022-08-07 10:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bixbite said: »
Quote:
I knew a few people that were on our server that would pay that...such a shame we don't have our normal contingent of people who would buy that anymore on our server, or at least, I am not actively looking for them.

I was about to pay this merc since i went path D on nyame and I heard Bumba v20 is a dps check. But I managed to get the win in pug party (led by Wintur.) So its not like the tighest dps check for anyone thats trying it. Just need Bumba not to perfect dodge then you win.

The fight is much simplier then the other V20 T3 nms and some of the V20 T2 nms.

You’re right. Yaegasumi is a guaranteed win.
[+]
By Vaerix 2022-08-07 14:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Slib said: »
Asura.Bixbite said: »
Quote:
I knew a few people that were on our server that would pay that...such a shame we don't have our normal contingent of people who would buy that anymore on our server, or at least, I am not actively looking for them.

I was about to pay this merc since i went path D on nyame and I heard Bumba v20 is a dps check. But I managed to get the win in pug party (led by Wintur.) So its not like the tighest dps check for anyone thats trying it. Just need Bumba not to perfect dodge then you win.

The fight is much simplier then the other V20 T3 nms and some of the V20 T2 nms.

Don't forget invincible! Totes different than yaeg/pd and guaranteed win.
[+]
 Asura.Bixbite
By Asura.Bixbite 2022-08-07 15:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Lol y'all couldnt avoid the chance to be sarcastic :p but yes when he does not use a 1hour that makes him avoid damage. Its a simple 2:30min fight, not many mechanics. A poorly designed fight determined by rng of his 1hour. The dps check isnt that tight if it can be merc'd since you swap out a member that deals damage in a normal run.

They may nerf savage blade and that would increase the difficulty alot though :x.
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2022-08-07 17:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya'll got videos of these mythical pre-fetter V20 kills? Can't seem to find them on YouTube, ya know.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-07 18:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Belkin said: »
Ya'll got videos of these mythical pre-fetter V20 kills? Can't seem to find them on YouTube, ya know.

[+]
 Asura.Myrrdin
By Asura.Myrrdin 2022-08-12 13:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump~
[+]
user: swordwiz
By Asura.Lordoftheseven 2022-08-12 13:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bix, you offered a solid price but at the end of the day. . We don’t need you to participate for the win. We can carry you through a bumba with you doing nothing. I’m glad you got the clear but I’m also aware of how you got that clear and with what group so maybe you should not comment on anything going forward… anyway.. price is what it is,, please undercut me if you have a reliable team ready for the merc.. which I doubt! Bring it on!
Well you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that say what you gotta say about the group i wanna hear this
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sahzi
Server: Lakshmi
user: sahzi
By Lakshmi.Sahzi 2022-08-12 16:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

All the anger and drama posts lately are making me think this game may just still be alive and well.

Bunch of old farts just all agreeing with each other spells doom!
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-08-12 17:28:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sahzi said: »
All the anger and drama posts lately are making me think this game may just still be alive and well.

Bunch of old farts just all agreeing with each other spells doom!
I AGREE!
[+]
 Asura.Bixbite
By Asura.Bixbite 2022-08-12 18:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lordoftheseven said: »
Well you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that say what you gotta say about the group i wanna hear this

Noooo please don’t expose us. I don't want to be canceled by Asura.
 Fenrir.Ahlen
Server: Fenrir
user: Ahlen
By Fenrir.Ahlen 2022-08-12 18:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gotten him to 8% pre fetters with only 1 group setup and could add more damage like pre entrusting and maybe etudes so seems possible.
[+]
 Asura.Bixbite
By Asura.Bixbite 2022-08-12 18:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ahlen said: »
I've gotten him to 8% pre fetters with only 1 group setup and could add more damage like pre entrusting and maybe etudes so seems possible.

Just a dps check that many have met including my shitty geo.
Pt setup was War, Drg, Whm, Brd, Cor, Geo. Starting with bolster indi str, geo fury then switched to indi barrier when add spawned. Entrusted str after it did. Otherwise didnt do anything different from v15 Bumba. Fought in the pillar not ramp.

My dmg was 16k judgment after putting up idris aftermath lvl 3 (whm entrusted so i didnt lose tp.) Not sure how much path B head, body, and legs would of added to my dps (mine was path D.)

Some say blu instead of geo who can defence down, savage blade and mighty guard works better..

Dragoon will soon get a well balanced earring + 9% physical dmg limit (and augments?) which should help a bunch with meeting the dps check.
[+]
By macsdf1 2022-08-12 21:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I can do v19s pre-fetter! does that count;;

Anyways it's just lots of luck. My group capped 50k before we finally got lucky enough to win. Others killed it first try cause stars aligned for them.
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2022-08-12 21:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think it's a DPS check.

No offense but until I see a video, I'm thinking you guys hit a critical hit !! proc and are none the wiser. Any speed bump whether it be the add, the aura, one of the three 30 second damage negation 2hrs, or a stray death just tanks your chance of killing it before the 2 minute 30 second mark. If you get anything bad, you NEED the proc to be critical hits and for your group to hit it instantly. Maybe WS in quick succession lines up, but it's rare.

It would only be a DPS check if you hit every green light on the way down. Magic attack down aura, brazen rush 2hr, tulfaire add with a Mighty Strikes reset from the COR might be doing it.

I want some proof man. I want somebody to show me how bad I am. >=(
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-12 21:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no video of it 2:30 V20 kill, the person who even mentioned that you could, went path D on nyame.

Welp was proven wrong - A broken clock is right twice a day
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2022-08-12 21:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
There is no video of it 2:30 V20 kill, the person who even mentioned that you could, went path D on nyame.

Phew! I almost had to retire.
[+]
 Asura.Bixbite
By Asura.Bixbite 2022-08-12 21:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
It would only be a DPS check if you hit every green light on the way down. Magic attack down aura, brazen rush 2hr

Basically lol
Aura on our win was defence down, needed Bumba to do a Sforzo or Brazen (2 out of 5 chance.)
I don’t think add type mattered too much with indi-defence and some good WHM healing though I’m not too sure about that because I wasn’t paying attention to add.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yp9V55wPQc

The above video shows a win without fetters spawning and is around a 2:30 min kill.
[+]
 Asura.Sensarity
user: Meeeeeep
By Asura.Sensarity 2022-08-12 21:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Warmoose
user: Hillclimb
By Asura.Warmoose 2022-08-13 01:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys. Guys. There's a room full of women here who are going into heat reading the comments. Settle down, or I'll need to start asking for contact information. They're turning feral with all this Bumba V20 talk.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2022-08-13 11:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Stayfresh said: »
More like women who think men are idiots.

All men are pigs. Oink oink
 Asura.Myrrdin
By Asura.Myrrdin 2022-08-27 11:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump