New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Befouled Silver and Muculent Ingots
Befouled Silver and Muculent Ingots
By RadialArcana 2021-11-07 04:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.ffxiah.com/item/2877/befouled-silver

https://www.ffxiah.com/item/2876/muculent-ingot

Same person, buying and selling hoping to take advantage of people. Real prices are around 300-400k
[+]
 Bahamut.Lexouritis
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Lexouritis 2021-11-07 04:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, he's being doing this for several years. He does this with -ites, -tear, eschite ores too and other things. Total scumbag. Guy has extreme OCD too on top of his douchebag AH manipulation attempts. These mules are always logged out in the same exact spot. Watched him move them until are at the 'perfect' spot multiple times.

A few of us figured out who it really is, at least we're almost certain, but something, something can't call him out here.
[+]
By SimonSes 2021-11-07 04:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Gadfather and his mules. Nothing new for Bahamut players. He is a reason why I needed someone to buy me MNK shards and voids on Asura few years ago, because he was keeping prices around 4M for each on Bahamut, when it was 200k-1M on other servers. There was many prices he was manipulating for months like Shiva Ring +1.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-07 08:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

... So why doesn't someone start a bid bot to buy all the guys friggin 1000 gil things before he can buy them back himself, lol

I think hed give up if he kept losing his ***
By SimonSes 2021-11-07 09:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
... So why doesn't someone start a bid bot to buy all the guys friggin 1000 gil things before he can buy them back himself, lol

I think hed give up if he kept losing his ***

He sells to himself in a matter of split sec. He knows when he puts it, so he can buy right after on 2nd char.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-07 09:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotcha. And I doubt bid bots can get into the millisecond between bids range so nvm
 Bahamut.Raycian
user: raycian
By Bahamut.Raycian 2021-11-07 11:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ole Dertdog.
 Bahamut.Shozokui
user: Shozokui
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2021-11-08 17:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Having gotten into crafting recently, this dude is the single reason I'll never make a Goldsmithing shield...
[+]
 Bahamut.Spookyfish
By Bahamut.Spookyfish 2021-11-09 11:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Always wondered who was behind Gadfather and Halloweenhorse and how they've managed to avoid a ban for so long...
 Bahamut.Suph
user: Suph
By Bahamut.Suph 2021-11-09 20:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Spookyfish said: »
Always wondered who was behind Gadfather and Halloweenhorse and how they've managed to avoid a ban for so long...

I don't think its against ToS to manipulate the AH unfortunately so not a veep we can do about that even if we are as mad as a marched hare.

We can only get them for the tools that they use to do the manipulation.