Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Error code FFXI-4001
Error code FFXI-4001
By pengwin 2021-07-28 16:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

i honestly don't know why i keep getting this today it only started today and i would love some insight on how to fix it all other games work perfectly except 11 now and i only really want to play 11
By RadialArcana 2021-07-28 16:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the message that means you lost connection to the server, it could be that your ISP is having problems and is losing connection for a few seconds or it could be linked to your firewall after it updated or other things like that. It could also be that someone in your house is mass downloading or something.

Is it just randomly happening, is it only happening when you zone, does it happen only when you're idle and not when you're actively doing something.

It could just be a temporary thing that goes away in a few days.

If everything has been fine before and it's just happening today, unless you actively did something that could be causing it don't go crazy and alter everything on your computer. Don't mess with your router, modem etc etc...unless you changed something.

9/10 it's going to be a problem with your ISP, unless you updated something or downloaded something etc

If you check your router / modem software there is usually a connection status button in there that will tell you how long you've been connected, that will tell you if you're randomly losing connection to the internet for short periods.
By pengwin 2021-07-28 16:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

i see it is on login for me so i can't even play for the moment but hopefully it does go away ff11 is the best game out atm so nothing else to really play till then