By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-30 12:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Antonious said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Kujata.Argettio said:
Seraph.Antonious said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Stick that up your *** veggy boy! Mdkuser's math actually makes sense lol
I like how when MD posted numbers for his debate he did so with class. Also when Veg looked over it, he had a question about meditate and asked it? MD gave him numbers to support his statement and they both came to a civil agreement and accepted eachothers argument. Mutual respect between people that like to try different things and actually use parses and math to come to conclusion that helps the Sam community. You start your argument with eyeballed numbers and then tell Veg to stick it up his ***. Who do you think is helping the Sam community and whos the troll again?? This is only my third post ever but I read the forums everyday. I greatly respect Ironguys info on the Wiki and Vegetto's info here and on the wiki. I'll leave it at that cause I'd rather not be known as a troll. Have some respect for the people that put in all the work is all I ask.
Bingo we have a winner.
I check this now and again, hardly sit here all day and wait for people to respond to my posts... I respect veggy and everyone elses opinions, it not ok to be a smartarse or is everyone just so PC these guys cant screw around anymore without everyone jumping down your throat about being immature, civil or a troll as you say? Sorry....to please you and the rest of the ffxiah community should i be more PC as to please everyone?

I wasn't here to argue, just stating my own opinion on the conduct from you to Veg, as opposed to MD and Veg's exchange. Everyone is entitled to have fun and goof around. I don't consider telling someone to "Stick that up your ***" a good form of messin around. Especially somone you only know from FFXIAH posts. Maybe a "how do you like them apples" next time or something of that sort :p Joking usually is supposed to be accepted by both parties as "fun" and "light-hearted". You didn't come off that way to me. Nor Veg from the way he accepted your wit. That's neither here nor there. Ultimately, when your the OP and asking for peoples experience on a particular subject, you definately should give a bit more respect than what you showed.

I guess where i'm from "Stick that up your ***" is not so insulting...... In aus we more laidback about those kinds of things i guess, around americans i suppose you need to what you say or you might be frowned upon as a total ***.... will do my best to watch what i say in future sir ^^
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-30 12:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
I guess where i'm from "Stick that up your ***" is not so insulting...... In aus we more laidback about those kinds of things i guess, around americans i suppose you need to what you say or you might be frowned upon as a total ***.... will do my best to watch what i say in future sir ^^
Do you have anything at all to add to this conversation? If you don't... I'm sure there are plenty of threads in the flame core / undead sections that would suit you better. =)
[+]
 Valefor.Ryukuro
Server: Valefor
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2009-10-30 12:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Tbest said:
Valefor.Ryukuro said:
Do you have anything at all to add to this conversation? If you don't... I'm sure there are plenty of threads in the flame core / undead sections that would suit you better. =)

Um well, this is my thread and what I was responding to was directed at me so yeah, I think im within my rights to say what i did, don't see how i was flaming.....
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-30 13:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
I wasn't talking Pachi vs Rindo i was saying Pachi vs Hagun veggy

Yes and I'm saying that Pachi has ZERO use. There will be times where 6hit GKT will win and others where 5hit will win. It's situational. Any situation the 5hit will win, Rindo will be the GKT of choice. Pachi is never on top.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-30 13:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

*Nods.* I agree with the Rindo > Pachi. But... From those numbers above... I'd still take Hagun over a Pachi as well. Pachipachio is just made of fail from what I've seen.
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-10-30 13:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont need to protect the balls of a pachi and nor am i here to argue ive have 11 haguns while playin ffxi and the numbers ive seen first hand tell me pachi > hagun rindo "can" be ok but i like what ive seen more from my pachi then any other gk ive ever had HoLLeR!

*not argument "defense of a "not fail" gkt"
 Fairy.Azulmagia
user: Azulmagia
By Fairy.Azulmagia 2009-10-30 14:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:
i dont need to protect the balls of a pachi and nor am i here to argue ive have 11 haguns while playin ffxi and the numbers ive seen first hand tell me pachi > hagun rindo "can" be ok but i like what ive seen more from my pachi then any other gk ive ever had HoLLeR!

How can Pachi possibly be better than a good Rindo?
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-30 14:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Mattyc said:

lol... Go ahead, provide us some proof of this if you can.
[+]
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-10-30 14:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

have either of u had a pachi?
that be the real question if not why would u even argue a point that cant be proven by your own self...
and as far as rindo hagun and pachi go just like Vegg said situational im not sayin 1 is "always better" just sayin not every samurai's the same and stop being a *** sheep and follow the the herd.
i put up bigger numbers in bird party this morning by 3% of a elvaan hagun user, samurai's ws are always random along with acc and all that go together not arguin not sayin anyones wrong just how it looks from what "I" have seen first hand.
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-10-30 14:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

and not makin fun but.....
by the look of the gear u use lol....
just dont even talk.....
you obviously dont know wth your talkin about i wont let a sam wearin a lol empress hairpin and no bushi try and even try to stomp on my thoughts lolololol

*edit ignore tbest
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-10-30 14:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you use hagun, pachi, rindo, or even amano at bird camp? They're all inferior.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kukukues
Server: Ragnarok
user: kukukues
By Ragnarok.Kukukues 2009-10-30 14:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

lol ironguy i'm not using hayatemaru, i bought a crappy shinsoku lol and using that and i do have other gkt's, samurai with one gkt is kinda lol
 Valefor.Mattyc
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-10-30 15:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

just for fun i use my gondo-shizonori bout 80% just like using what sams meant to use Vegg
 Cerberus.Geldric
Server: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-10-31 09:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
have either of u had a pachi?
that be the real question if not why would u even argue a point that cant be proven by your own self...
and as far as rindo hagun and pachi go just like Vegg said situational im not sayin 1 is "always better" just sayin not every samurai's the same and stop being a *** sheep and follow the the herd.
i put up bigger numbers in bird party this morning by 3% of a elvaan hagun user, samurai's ws are always random along with acc and all that go together not arguin not sayin anyones wrong just how it looks from what "I" have seen first hand.

Post SS's of both users TP and WS sets. Post songs/rolls and possible food. Post a parse.

All other information is null.
[+]
 Asura.Scapular
Server: Asura
user: scapular
By Asura.Scapular 2009-10-31 10:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

i was in a merit party today with a sam using pachi with a rana setup, and it was amazing. pachi should be only used by a sam who really understands his gear, maybe one day i will get one but atm i say hagun ftw ;p
 Cerberus.Geldric
Server: Cerberus
user: Geldricv2
By Cerberus.Geldric 2009-11-03 22:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess what? Hagun will outparse it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [137 days between previous and next post]
By DANIEL10 2010-03-20 16:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

GUYS!!! I JUST STICK WITH HAGUN THAT IT......UR GUYS GET CONFUSED ABOUT MATH???SIMPLE IS Y>G>K WITH HAGUN SWEET ^^
NO NEED BEING PERFECT.... SUGGEST GO WITH HAGUN .....

GL WITH OTHER GK ....
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-20 16:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

WHAT THE ***
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
Server: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-20 17:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Birds = Tomoe > All
Everything Else = Amanomurakumo > Hagun > All

There are no exceptions, goodbye
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2010-03-20 17:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Birds = Tomoe > All

So I am not a Sam, but i was curious if there are any parses of a soboro sam with a yoichi on birds?
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-03-20 17:22:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Use w/e the hell you want to use. People will just point and laugh and not invite you to future pts.
 Sylph.Sindri
Server: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-20 17:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
Birds = Tomoe > All

So I am not a Sam, but i was curious if there are any parses of a soboro sam with a yoichi on birds?

Probably a thread for this already
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2010-03-20 17:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
Birds = Tomoe > All

Probably a thread for this already
I don't see one on here, maybe on BG or something similar?
It's partly curiosity, and partly my dyna leader is about to finish his, and decided to level Sam so he could use it on that too. Just wondering how it compared to polearm.
 Caitsith.Alriath
Server: Caitsith
user: Alriath
By Caitsith.Alriath 2010-03-20 17:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Birds = Leviathan's Couse > All

Fixed.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-20 17:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd prefer Tomoe over LC if acc wasn't capped.

Soboro/Yoichi is rape on anything Soboro can effectively TP on.
By DANIEL10 2010-03-21 09:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I'd prefer Tomoe over LC if acc wasn't capped. Soboro/Yoichi is rape on anything Soboro can effectively TP on.

TRUE AGREE BUT SOMEHOW SOBORO HAD SMALL DAMAGE BUT FAST TPING ANYWAY :P
 Valefor.Ryukuro
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-03-21 10:02:57
Link | Quote | Reply

DANIEL10 said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
I'd prefer Tomoe over LC if acc wasn't capped. Soboro/Yoichi is rape on anything Soboro can effectively TP on.

soboro at bird camp is fail unless u have Yoichi...or a quite decent /RNG setup... still, prefer my Tomoe on birds no matter what, using a GKT on colibri is like grating your *** on a razorblade...painful
By DANIEL10 2010-03-21 10:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Ryukuro said:
DANIEL10 said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
soboro at bird camp is fail unless u have Yoichi...or a quite decent /RNG setup... still, prefer my Tomoe on birds no matter what, using a GKT on colibri is like grating your *** on a razorblade...painful

HAHA WHAT UR POINT???? I TALK ABOUT TPING NOT BRIDS CAMP???
/COMFORT !
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-21 10:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre