users online
Forum » FFXI » General » guildwork help
guildwork help
First Page 2 3 4
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Shadowwarrior 2021-03-24 16:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

how do i get guildworks to sync to this website and show my profile with all my jobs and remas and rank and stuff ?
[+]
By KingDank 2021-03-24 16:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It's broken. Nobody can get it to work, and nobody works on it anymore, from what I've heard. It stopped working a few months ago.
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Server: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2021-03-24 17:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shadowwarrior said: »
how do i get guildworks to sync to this website and show my profile with all my jobs and remas and rank and stuff ?
Do you have an account on guildwork? I dont see a Shadowwarrior on Asura when I do a search.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-03-24 17:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

you're gonna get a lot of responses, varying from snarky to wall o' text. The short of it is that if you weren't set up with both a guildwork account AND registered on the now-defunct FFXI player site that tracked missions,etc you'll never see your rank on FFXIAH.

Guildwork alone can allow syncing of your job levels, crafting, and RMEAs here, but without the mission data, no rank. And even if you did all the above, but have changed servers, it can't pull the mission data any more, so no rank.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-03-24 17:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Need to contact Stanislav, he would be happy to work on Guildwork.
[+]
By Asura.Shadowwarrior 2021-03-24 17:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
Do you have an account on guildwork? I dont see a Shadowwarrior on Asura when I do a search.

i uaed to play on bismark server and had to change my name when i came to asura how do i fix that on guildworks or i cant ?
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Server: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-03-24 17:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I am wondering this as well, its been broken for me for a while, my gear and REMA's wont update :(

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2021-03-24 19:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Well there's no such thing, but there's guildwork and to utilize that you have to have your gw token linked.
By Asura.Shadowwarrior 2021-03-24 19:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

how do i link my guildwork token i cant figure that out
By Jetackuu 2021-03-25 19:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

it's literally right in your account settings, just look.
By Asura.Shadowwarrior 2021-03-25 21:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

no you dont get it. i know where the token is i just need to know step by step what to do with it
By Jetackuu 2021-03-25 22:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

no you dont get it. i know where the token is i just need to know step by step what to do with it
I'm fairly certain it is you who isn't getting it.

You copy your token and paste it in the field on your ah account for the token. It is very simple.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [93 days between previous and next post]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Neb
user: Neb
By Bahamut.Neb 2021-07-12 14:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

intrloper said: »
I was hoping to see if there is a walk through on how to get GW running now a days?

I linked my char on AH site, installed the plugin and signed in with the prompts in Windower and did /gw flush --add

GW shows my char in as registered but no info about my char is carrying over. What am I missing? It has been several hours since I added the char and did a few force updates on the site. Thanks for any help offered.

Been a year for me still no update I think its just busted
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Hitome
By Asura.Hitome 2021-07-13 07:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems to work for certain people but not for others. For instance, I've noticed Avereith was able to get theirs to update as recently as 13 days ago:

http://guildwork.com/users/Avereith

I've tried a number of potential solutions including uninstalling everything, deleting the roaming folder that contains our generated token, replacing that token with the XIAH one since they seem to be different, flushing on the weekends, etc to no avail. It keeps snap shotting to gear from 5 years ago. My guess is there is an issue with the GW plugin that scrapes our inventory and pushes it to GW's website. Until that is fixed, XIAH won't be able to pull gear from GW. Unfortunately there's also little documentation regarding how the GW plugin interacts. One solution I haven't tried yet is using Ashita's variant to see if it somehow differs from Windower's but I doubt it.
By Jetackuu 2021-07-13 07:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You pretty much have to talk to Rooks if it isn't working.

That being said: If you moved servers it is likely broken for you.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2021-07-13 10:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

One day they'll change the name to Guildoesn'twork, but until then Stan will be Scrooge McDuck diving into coins from Discord while gw flush never works again.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [142 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Blewout
Server: Siren
user: HuRRiC4Ne
By Siren.Blewout 2021-12-02 00:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this still broke? I can see my gear on Guildwork, but it doesnt update to ffxiah. Is there a way to generate a new token? maybe that's it? Or they know of this and are working on it?
By Shuko 2021-12-02 01:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

to my awareness, it has been a labor of love for the past 5 or so months since assist channel came out, and broke the way the sites communicated and the plugin. The last update has seemed to restore partial functionality, but its linking to ffxiah still remains broken.

One thing I'd point out is you have 3 factors in this any time the game updates, SE, Windower/Ashita, guildwork/ffxiah and their teams who work hard on each of them. Sometimes things break coming from SE, can happen any update. I'm honestly just glad anyone still cares and is working on it
[+]
 Siren.Blewout
Server: Siren
user: HuRRiC4Ne
By Siren.Blewout 2021-12-03 11:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont think it's plugin/game now. As Guildworks now updates the equipment on it's end. It seems like it's broke with FFXIAH.com pulling the data from Guildwork. Is there an open source project on this? I would be curious to look at the code/scrubber that's pulling from Guildwork.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-03 11:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

There are definitely some things still broken on the plugin side, as it will transfer in new gear to guildwork but not titles yet
 Bahamut.Sirtaru
By Bahamut.Sirtaru 2021-12-03 12:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
There are definitely some things still broken on the plugin side, as it will transfer in new gear to guildwork but not titles yet

Possibly it's just certain titles, or something else conflicting on your character? My guildwork is definitely pulling in titles as I acquire them, and I am seeing others on my friends list also pulling in titles.
 Asura.Bulbafett
user: Kaisr
By Asura.Bulbafett 2021-12-03 12:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, the pipe between FFXIAH and GW broke as well due to expired certs.

As far as I am aware Scraggs and the windower team are still working on the plugin and features are fixed/added back.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-12-03 12:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Sirtaru said: »

Possibly it's just certain titles, or something else conflicting on your character? My guildwork is definitely pulling in titles as I acquire them, and I am seeing others on my friends list also pulling in titles.
Whats your gw profile/name so I can confirm this at least, and the friends. If something is wrong on my end, and I'm literally the only person in the world that cares about flushing new titles, I'm gonna be real mad, lol.

edit: nvm I found it, and it does seem that you are getting titles flushed in now... hmm

I'll double check on my end, I know that the newer titles from VR and all the odyssey boss titles are not supported yet, but even my older ones are not working

No, just confirmed with at resetting at least 6 or 7 different titles that I haven't flushed yet that I cannot get anything into guildwork. //reload guildwork, //gw update, all of that. opened in to profile. title showing. //gw flush. nothing. Used to be up on my GW profile instantly.

Also confirmed it's not working for another friend on lakshmi as well, also resetting titles at title bard

You are running the normal current version right? not a test version of some sort?

Someone offer me some ideas/help me out
 Bahamut.Sirtaru
By Bahamut.Sirtaru 2021-12-03 14:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Sirtaru said: »

Whats your gw profile/name so I can confirm this at least, and the friends. If something is wrong on my end, and I'm literally the only person in the world that cares about flushing new titles, I'm gonna be real mad, lol.

edit: nvm I found it, and it does seem that you are getting titles flushed in now... hmm

I'll double check on my end, I know that the newer titles from VR and all the odyssey boss titles are not supported yet, but even my older ones are not working

No, just confirmed with at resetting at least 6 or 7 different titles that I haven't flushed yet that I cannot get anything into guildwork. //reload guildwork, //gw update, all of that. opened in to profile. title showing. //gw flush. nothing. Used to be up on my GW profile instantly.

Also confirmed it's not working for another friend on lakshmi as well, also resetting titles at title bard

You are running the normal current version right? not a test version of some sort?

Someone offer me some ideas/help me out

We're all just running the normal guildwork plugin from the Windower launcher AFAIK. I was going to throw out that it might be because we're all on "new" characters since GW had been down since we server transferred early this year, so the characters were never successfully added until the recent update, but I've seen a few people getting titles on characters that I know have existed for at least a few years (and on other servers). I'm not really sure what the difference could be that's causing the issue for some but not others. I know there isn't a huge amount of outward-facing communication on the state of the development/updates, so hard to say if this is something they are aware of (or at least expect to not be fully-functioning) or if it's just another bug that will have to be fixed down the line.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4