Bahamut Dead?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Bahamut dead?
Bahamut dead?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-11-04 12:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheers :) and wow lol, that's horrrribly low.

I don't really want to switch which is my problem since Bahamut is pretty awful for strong endgame. I never did get to do a lot of things! Oh well~
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-11-04 22:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

ah i still play just not as much and dont really have anything to sell/buy ;(
 Bahamut.Weasel
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2009-11-20 04:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ukiyasan said:
Well after the first wave, the avg player base online was about 2-3k still. As of yesterday during NA primetime, there were 1127 people on actively. I wasn't checking last week, but Agent told me after I told him the number from last night that last tuesday there was only 922 people on during NA primetime. The numbers for NA prime hover between 900-1200 now. EU primetime on Saturday is around the same. JA I'm not sure about. They really did hit the hammer though with 2nd wave.

I saw around 3200 online not too long ago in JP weekend primetime (about 7-8pm Saturday JST, I believe it was the weekend before the last update). I think most other servers still aren't near this number. Everyone says Bahamut is dead, but I think mostly NA players are the ones jumping ship. If people want to believe it's dead, that's fine. Sure, my flist is full of people on other servers. And yeah, da d00nz is completely dead. Finding a tank for a party is like pulling teeth. But I'm not pessimistic nor do I let it affect me as deeply as most people I hear complaining about it. That being said, would I recommend this server to someone returning after an absence (who wants to primarily level jobs and do missions)? Probably not. But if you have at least one 75 that you enjoy playing, I really don't see how this server can't meet your needs.
Server: Remora
By Remora.Blackwhirlwind 2009-11-20 05:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

On my server the dunes are dead to the world lol, i usually just solo up 12 get a AFB pt and hit up Quifm Island, go to jungle and back to Quifm to solo till 42