users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Story of my life:
Story of my life:
 Leviathan.Draugo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-09-26 01:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Destroy your hope, you're *** stupid, STFU, go to sleep.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2020-09-26 02:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Biglovin
Server: Asura
user: Monko
By Asura.Biglovin 2020-09-26 02:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

At this time of the day, probably alcohol.
By Shichishito 2020-09-26 02:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[/spoiler]
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
Story of my life: Destroy your hope, you're *** stupid, STFU, go to sleep.

i pulled a few strings, this studio might be interested in the rights for the movie.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-09-26 03:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

nvm, found it
[+]
By ksoze 2020-09-26 03:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

"Story of my life:" life is what you make of it.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-09-26 03:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
By ksoze 2020-09-26 03:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

hey mate, are you responding to my comment?

if so, i'm sorry about your story, honestly.

my comment is more related to my opinion, if someone asked this to me.

i would still tell them, the only thing you can truly control, is your thoughts. choosing to think bad of your situation or environment is normal, but you still have a choice how you think about that. in that way you can shape your experience and also your life. what's the point in being negative if you have choice how to think about it. even if your current situation is most unpleasant.

Quote:
“A man's mind may be likened to a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild; but whether cultivated or neglected, it must, and will, bring forth. If no useful seeds are put into it, then an abundance of useless weed seeds will fall therein, and will continue to produce their kind.”
― James Allen, As a Man Thinketh

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2020-09-26 04:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

ksoze said: »
Fenrir.Skarwind said: »

hey mate, are you responding to my comment?

if so, i'm sorry about your story, honestly.

my comment is more related to my opinion, if someone asked this to me.

i would still tell them, the only thing you can truly control, is your thoughts. choosing to think bad of your situation or environment is normal, but you still have a choice how you think about that. in that way you can shape your experience and also your life. what's the point in being negative if you have choice how to think about it. even if your current situation is most unpleasant.

Quote:
“A man's mind may be likened to a garden, which may be intelligently cultivated or allowed to run wild; but whether cultivated or neglected, it must, and will, bring forth. If no useful seeds are put into it, then an abundance of useless weed seeds will fall therein, and will continue to produce their kind.”
― James Allen, As a Man Thinketh

No worries it's a copy pasta meant for OP lmao
By ksoze 2020-09-26 04:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

oh i wasn't aware that was a meme ..

Bismarck.Laureen
Server: Bismarck
user: pawnoee
By Bismarck.Laureen 2020-09-26 06:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »